Sign in to follow this  
Elohim

GC336 - Discussions,M/R's and Transfer news

Re: GC336 - Discussions,M/R's and Transfer news

Made a new signing today -

Arouna Kone has completed his move to Lokomotiv Moskva from Wigan Athletic for 10,878,000. All other offers were turned down.

Good signing for me will be playing behind Pavlyuchenko and Caicedo, only signed him cause I'm really lacking a good goal scorer :o

just joined as psg & turkey, could do with bringing in one or two new forwards as i've only really got two recognized ones, willing to put up for trade

menez - pastore - moura

ideally 1-4-1's but if its the right kinda player happy to whack two of these lads together

well one deal done already out goes pastore to juve and in return in comes llorente

so just moura and menez left now,

also sent imbula out on loan to russia

well that was rather strange, had the llorente deal abd, then a new guy joined as city manager so i offered moura for tevez, next thing i know llorente has been cancelled and altered to now want moura(with juventus adding bouy and some cash)

and the city manager going from moura to pastore+vdw

all happened very close to one another.

Ciaran McEvoy steered Lokomotiv Moskva to victory against Kuban.

Lokomotiv Moskva beat Kuban 3 - 2 in their Russian Shield Round 1 fixture.

Imbula scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pavlyuchenko was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Not bad Imbula signed on loan earlier today to cover fitness problems, Assisted a goal and scored me the winner and got MOTM couldn't ask for a better debut :D

We host Spartak Moskva at home in the quarter final, an ol Moscow derby :o

competition-icon.jpg

Dan James steered Paris Saint-Germain to victory against fierce rivals Lyon.

Paris Saint-Germain beat Lyon 3 - 2 in their French Shield Round 3 fixture.

D┼żeko scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lucas was also on the scoresheet for his side.

glad i beat these as i was forced into playing a formation i don't usually like to play(against what they were playing) due to squad selection, what also made the victory even better was about 2minutes after taking over these i get a message from the lyon boss asking me to quit them as he's been waiting for over three days to take them over himself:rolleyes:(can't stand peeps who do this)

The building process is well under way at FC Krasnodar, with the arrival of 8 new players that can contribute to the first team, aswell assome youth additions.

The manager is said to be happy with his new signings, but there will be more to come. Its also believed he is in the market for a few loans, particlularly defenders or CM's.

The current first team looks like this...

2rqzk86.jpg

after failing to secure a few deals that i wanted to yesterday i decided to go down another route regarding the running of the club

so far done two deals, one which will see pastore join roma in exchange for marquinhos+5mil(little overpayment here but didn't mind too much as i've got way too many mids at the mo and not nearly enough dc's)

second deal will see lucas digne join the club in exchange for maxwell and a heap of cash(deal being done in two parts)

also chasing a few other players to fill a few gaps but obviously not going to mention them just yet;)

Ciaran McEvoy steered Lokomotiv Moskva to victory against Kuban.

Lokomotiv Moskva beat Kuban 3 - 2 in their Russian Shield Round 1 fixture.

Imbula scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pavlyuchenko was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Not bad Imbula signed on loan earlier today to cover fitness problems' date=' Assisted a goal and scored me the winner and got MOTM couldn't ask for a better debut :D

We host Spartak Moskva at home in the quarter final, an ol Moscow derby :o[/font']

You might have been playing Elohim had I not knocked him out :)

Decided i'd join this one, taken control of Bordeaux in the French league

150px-FC_Girondins_de_Bordeaux_logo.svg.png

Also have been made the new Mexican manager

mexico_flag-waving.jpg

Currently sitting in 8th place after 7 games and taking on 13th place Stade de Remis tonight the fans will be expecting the 3 points at home.

When asked about the squad situation the new manager had this to say -

Bordeaux is a very strong team boasting the names Tremoulinas, Plasil and Carrasso combined that with very good chemistry the squad looks like a team which should be able to push for a top 4-5 spot with any luck.

Tremoulinas has been ruled out for the next 3 games against Stade de Remis, PSG and Gremio in the SMFA Shield it may prove to be costly.

As well as Faubert expected to miss tonights game but we'll try everything we can to get him up for the PSG game on Saturday night or possibly save him for the Gremio shield game on Monday night.

Will you be looking to bring in any major new signings or talent in the near future?

Absolutely we need to increase our depth in the midfield and possibly a key striker is on the cards in the coming days so keep an eye on that.

Realistically what do you expect from Mexico and can you make the world cup?

Yes i believe we can we're in a group consisting of Mali, Serbia, Iceland and Estonia. Anything less than qualification will be a bitter disappointment even though we dropped our first game against Serbia 1-0 last week.

Yeah looked through the thread and most of the people we're in the Russian leagues and seen you with PSG and i didn't have a French team yet so figured why not :)

Goodluck on Saturday ;)

Yeah looked through the thread and most of the people we're in the Russian leagues and seen you with PSG and i didn't have a French team yet so figured why not :)

Goodluck on Saturday ;)

had to check what you meant then' date=' but yeah should have ibra and dzeko fully fit for that one so should be interesting:D[/font']

had to check what you meant then' date=' but yeah should have ibra and dzeko fully fit for that one so should be interesting:D[/font']

Perfect :(

My best player will be out.. got the SMFA shield game 2 days aswell later so I'm not sure who I'll send out yet :eek:

yeah its why i like the g.c more than the standard setups unless its an e.c as you gotta build a squad due to all the smfa games also taking fitness from your lads, instead of the boring 20team(or less leagues) where you can literally win the league with just a top starting 11

I'm in i think 6 GC leagues and just the one EC (27777) i figured the paying members would be more active and therefore be more fun as i like to interact with the communities whenever possible :)

Also i just joined 3 days ago so expect abit of trial and error :P

Squad depth is alot more important to me than having 2-3 95+ players at this stage, even though Bordeaux got knocked out of the shield in R1 to Lyon :(

I'm in i think 6 GC leagues and just the one EC (27777) i figured the paying members would be more active and therefore be more fun as i like to interact with the communities whenever possible :)

Also i just joined 3 days ago so expect abit of trial and error :P

Squad depth is alot more important to me than having 2-3 95+ players at this stage' date=' even though Bordeaux got knocked out of the shield in R1 to Lyon :([/quote']

gold champs used to be way more active as they used to only pop up like once a month so before they opened there was usually about 150/200 reserved apose to now being usually around the 35/50 marker

but still a good crack i find

other leagues i'd keep a look out on trying to pick up a team in if your looking for high participation and activity is eng champ 7777 and eng champ 28697

the latter is still first season and a few teams should be coming free in the next few days nothing too big but any teams good if it gets you in

7777 is probably the best gameworld i've ever been in and if you can snag a team in there you won't regret it but teams in that gameworld come around only every blue moon or so

Yeah for sure mate i actually had a look at the 7777 when i first browsed the forums and it was full, I'll try steal a team in there and i just checked the 28697 its full aswell! Blah.

I'm looking forward to the GC 350 signed up for that it looks like it should be pretty active by the sounds of the thread anyway.

I might try get a team in the 28697 since its in the first season still.