Sign in to follow this  
Elohim

GC336 - Discussions,M/R's and Transfer news

Re: GC336 - Discussions,M/R's and Transfer news

Lokomotiv picked up their first win in three games and it was against Ninster's Spartak :D

Ciaran McEvoy steered Lokomotiv Moskva to victory against fierce rivals Spartak Moskva in the Moskva Derby.

Lokomotiv Moskva beat Spartak Moskva 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Guilherme had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

N\'doye and Obinna were amongst the goalscorers.

Dont bother trying to beat us:

The Puppetmaster steered Rubin Kazan to victory against Dynamo Moskva.

Rubin Kazan outclassed Dynamo Moskva and beat them 5 - 4 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Nasri scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Milner and Orbáiz were also amongst the goalscorers.

competition-icon.jpg

Dan James steered Paris Saint-Germain to victory against AS Saint-Etienne.

Paris Saint-Germain outclassed AS Saint-Etienne and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ibrahimovic had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Menez and Džeko were amongst the goalscorers.

Not exactly a good season for Kuban so far, but we're still building on a team to compete with the big guys in the future.

Good to see the top teams are still managed, and also FC Krasnodar.

The Krasnodar manager has a rather thin squad but he's also building on something and has some excellent young players.

Not exactly a good season for Kuban so far' date=' but we're still building on a team to compete with the big guys in the future.

Good to see the top teams are still managed, and also FC Krasnodar.

The Krasnodar manager has a rather thin squad but he's also building on something and has some excellent young players.[/quote']

Thanks, managed to get a few half decent players in, but like you say, my squad is thin, not many loans kicking about and dont have much cash lol.

Good competitive leage though :)

125px-SOGAZ-RFPL.png

-Game 11/30-

Right ... so I've been a bit busy in real life ... well extremely busy I should probably say ... Personal life have been up and down like a bloody rollercoaster lately so I've put SM and the forums in the backseat ... I really need to be in the right mood in order to write these reviews tbh ... and If I'm not "feeling" "it" ... It just won't happen

:P but nevertheless, here it comes, the much anticipated review for the 11th turn of the Russian GC in Gold Championship 345!

c2z0.png

Righty then ... we'll go through this result table from top to bottom reviewing only the forum managed teams!

We'll start with the Moskau derby between Spartak and CSKA!

If we look at this first game from a neutral standpoint, tis quite clear that Spartak dominated the entire game from start to finish ... not only did they score 3 goals, they did it in an exceptional show ... 26 shots on goal, 62% possession ... However ,... if we look at this game from a partial standpoint ... as the CSKA manager ... i can tell you that the game itself would've been alot more interesting if 1. had we played with our starting XI and 2. if Vagner Love's goal in the 27th minute hadn't been called off for offside!

But nonetheless, a good and enjoying game that the better team clearly emerged victorious from!

After this we move onto Lokomotiv and their game against an unmanaged Krylia Sovetov! An easy game on paper ... wich it also turned out to be! 2 goals in the first half sealed the deal as Caceido bagged a brace (his 4th and 5th of the season) ... and this was pretty much everything that happened in this game

:P Lokomotiv "dominated" the game but other then that it wasn't really much to report on :P

After this we head onwards to Zenit's game against an unmanaged Tom! A game wich should've been won with ease ... but .. yeah no buts ... Zenit demolished Tom with their 4-1 win! An absolutely massive 61% possession domination and a total of 15 shots was all that was needed to push Tom back! Ivelin Popov was the main man this match (and possibly this turn?

:eek:) with his first 3 goals of the season! He was the deciding factor for Zenit. I think you should give him an increase in wage just for last game there Danny :P

After this game, we have Rubin Kazan who took on Rostov at home. A game that once again looked easy on paper ... and proved to be an easy game aswell. 59% possession and a draw in shots on goal ... with 7 shots on each side!

However, the deciding factor between the two teams were how clinical their respective players were and this was in the end in favour for Rubin Kazan!

3 different goalscorers making it a total of 4-0 in favour of Rubin Kazan! Davydov and Ryazantzev with a goal each and Kulik with a brace!

And then finally we head into the highly interesting game of FC Krasnodar vs. Dynamo Moskau! A game that looked very exciting yet in favour of Dynamo on paper ... but that proved to be even more exciting then anyone coudl've imagined!

With Jordan Ayew bagging the 1-0 goal in the 9th minute ... the game was heavily in favour of Krasnodar ... but it weren't just meant to be as PinkMan and his Dynamo fought back fiercly and took back inch after inch after inch and finally they turned the game around and they instead became the pressing team resulting in an equalizer from Jantscher in the 21st minute that Begovic just couldn't get his hands to!

The fate of the game was decided in the 47th minute when Kevin Kuranyi bagged the penalty caused by Danish international Zanka Jörgensen! ... this result stood til the final whistle and was Kuranyi's 8th of the season (nice one dude) the possession % was 43% to Krasnodar and 57% to Dynamo and Dynamo 12 shots on goal as oppose to Krasnodar's 5 ... all in all, best game of the turn ... and one of the most even ones!

14ku.png

The only team that moved in the top 5 was Zenit moving up to 5th!

Quite nice to see 2 forum managed team being 1st and 2nd ... but Krasnodar really needs to get their foot out their ass and start winning ;)

My own CSKA dropped to 7th ... wich is kinda sucky! Kuban on the other hand climbed in the table and are now 11th! It'd be bloody awesome if we could get all forum managed teams in at top 10!

-Team of the Turn-

FC_Spartak_Moscow_logo.png

Was really only 4 teams that were up for team of the turn this time around, Spartak,Dynamo,CSkA and Krasnodar ... and out of the 4 mentioned Spartak was by far the most impressive team and is thus, AWARDED WITH TEAM OF THE TURN!

-Player of the Turn-

24611.jpg

(1)

Ivelin Popov was the only candidate for Player of the Turn this time ... a classy hattrick against Tom that gave him his first 3 goals of the season and Kuban a very vital 3 points!

Let's just hope that this was a one off thing and that Popov doesen't turn into a monster!

-Enjoy it Ninster-

The Puppetmaster steered Rubin Kazan to victory against Terek.

Rubin Kazan beat Terek 1 - 0 in their Russian Shield Quarter Final fixture.

Dyadyun scored the winner for Rubin Kazan and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

B) We face anzhi in the semifinal :o

competition-icon.jpg

Dan James steered Paris Saint-Germain to victory against Stade Brestois.

Paris Saint-Germain outclassed Stade Brestois and thrashed them 7 - 2 in their French Shield Quarter Final fixture.

Dzagoev scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Tiene and Chantôme were also amongst the goalscorers

competition-icon.jpg

Dan James steered Paris Saint-Germain to victory against AS Monaco.

Paris Saint-Germain beat AS Monaco 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Sirigu had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Dzagoev was on the scoresheet for his side.

soccer-ball-icon.jpg

aris Saint-Germain have now won 8 games in a row after beating AS Monaco setting a new club record.

also completed the signing of paul baysse earlier today, after selling on lugano

3-2 away win vs Rostov, whos goals came late on, sees Krasnodar pick up their ninth point from the last twelve, and is a step in the right direction.

The squad is pretty thin, and that was the first match ive been able to play my starting XI.

Hopefully be challenging for Europe next season lol.

competition-icon.jpg

Dan James steered Paris Saint-Germain to victory against Rennes.

Paris Saint-Germain beat Rennes 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Giovinco was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Digne was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Darren Singer steered FC Krasnodar to victory against Anzhi.

FC Krasnodar outclassed Anzhi and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Lass scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Petersen was also on the scoresheet for his side.

competition-icon.jpg

Dan James steered Paris Saint-Germain to victory against OGC Nice.

Paris Saint-Germain beat OGC Nice 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Silva scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Menez and Illarramendi were also amongst the goalscorers.

soccer-ball-icon.jpg

Paris Saint-Germain have now won 10 games in a row after beating OGC Nice setting a new club record.

Cagliari (Forum) was unable to prevent a Bordeaux defeat to AS Monaco.

Bordeaux lost 5 - 1 to AS Monaco in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Saivet was on the scoresheet for his side.

Absolutely destroyed by A$ Monaco

one of my youth lads had a small increase in ratings a day or so ago

loick landre 78 = 82 (+4)

and in international news.

globe-icon.jpg

Dan James steered Croatia to victory against Slovenia.

Croatia beat Slovenia 4 - 1 in their SMFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 14 fixture.

Mandžukić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Strinić and Modrić were also amongst the goalscorers.

competition-icon.jpg

Dan James steered Paris Saint-Germain to victory against FC Nantes.

Paris Saint-Germain beat FC Nantes 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Giovinco scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Matri and Rodwell were also amongst the goalscorers.

competition-icon.jpg

Dan James steered Paris Saint-Germain to victory against Evian TG.

Paris Saint-Germain outclassed Evian TG and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Giovinco scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Digne was also on the scoresheet for his side.

soccer-ball-icon.jpg

Paris Saint-Germain have now won 12 games in a row after beating Evian TG setting a new club record.

russian final between me and ninster :rolleyes:

The Puppetmaster has guided Rubin Kazan to a Russian Shield Final win against Spartak Moskva!! Rubin Kazan beat Spartak Moskva 2 - 1 in the final to lift the trophy.

Marcano had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Orekhov and Bystrov were amongst the goalscorers. :D

The Puppetmaster has guided Rubin Kazan to a Russian Shield Final win against Spartak Moskva!! Rubin Kazan beat Spartak Moskva 2 - 1 in the final to lift the trophy.

Marcano had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Orekhov and Bystrov were amongst the goalscorers. :D

Well done had a dreadful run as of late but confident can turn it round

Did I mention btw that I've won 9 straight leauge games and I'm unbeaten in 12 competative games (including 2 wins in my SMFA cup group ... against Dortmund AND Bayern Munich)

Absolutely loving this CSKA side! I sit top by 4 points ahead of tonights game!

-----

I've also "re-newed" my defense ... my Cbs we're getting older and slower (berezutsky and ignasevich) ... so I sold them and I bought Serdar Tasci and Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik ... oh and I also bought LEON GORETZKA and Daniel Ginczek!

Reviews will start again REALLY soon!