Predictions for top clubs in top 4 countrires

liverbrum

Re: Predictions for top clubs in top 4 countrires

Manchester United

VALENCIA...............92-91 40%

CLEVERLEY..............89-90 75%

ANDERSON..............89-88 30%

NANI......................92-91 30%

I'd say there's a much higher chance of Valencia dropping, and also Nani too. Anderson will maybe be spared because he's already so low rated, but I think he could maybe be 50-50. As for Cleverley rising, I dunno. He fell away towards the end of the season, I'd call him another 50-50.

Manchester United

DE GEA..................90-91 99% 90-92 40%

Voted best GK in premier league team of the season' date=' so deffinatly a average chance he will get a +2[/color']

RAFAEL..................90-91 100% 90-92 55%

Had a amazing season and was voted best RB in premier league team of the season easily. so a good chance +2 here.

These 2 deffinalty have a chance of +2 in Red is my reason why

And your grasp on the English language seems even worse.

It was pretty obvious what I meant and anyone with a brain understood it. All your comment did was make yourself look stupid by trying to correct someone using a language you obviously barely know how to use.

As you seem to pretty dumb I will explain myself to you as to what I ment with my predictions.

"RAFAEL..................90-91 100% 90-92 55%"

In this case I am 100% sure he will get to 91 at least.

But he might get 92, this I believe to be a 55% chance.

So you could say 90-91 100% and 91-92 55% - Simple right?

If someone rises to 92 from 90 they have gone past 91 so that is assumed as 100%. I am 55% that someone will get 92 from 90 but 100% they will at least get 91.

I really hope you can see what I ment by using %s like this, i'm pretty sure a young child could understand what I ment but if you really want me to explain about how %s can mean different things to just "40% - 60%" I will happily give you some maths/english lessons for a fee over skype.

Oh, by the way I am 25 and have a degree in Biomedical Science from Oxford University so I am "very good with maths/statistics "

Its DEFINITELY. not 2 Fs and an a in there. And its MEANT.

Back to school. let you out too early :rolleyes:

the guys English is pretty good considering its not his first tongue. Hows your Spanish. Dont be critical, its not very welcoming to those making an effort on our boards.

And your grasp on the English language seems even worse.

It was pretty obvious what I meant and anyone with a brain understood it. All your comment did was make yourself look stupid by trying to correct someone using a language you obviously barely know how to use.

As you seem to pretty dumb I will explain myself to you as to what I ment with my predictions.

"RAFAEL..................90-91 100% 90-92 55%"

In this case I am 100% sure he will get to 91 at least.

But he might get 92' date=' this I believe to be a 55% chance.

So you could say [b']90-91 100% and 91-92 55% [/b]- Simple right?

If someone rises to 92 from 90 they have gone past 91 so that is assumed as 100%. I am 55% that someone will get 92 from 90 but 100% they will at least get 91.

I really hope you can see what I ment by using %s like this, i'm pretty sure a young child could understand what I ment but if you really want me to explain about how %s can mean different things to just "40% - 60%" I will happily give you some maths/english lessons for a fee over skype.

Oh, by the way I am 25 and have a degree in Biomedical Science from Oxford University so I am "very good with maths/statistics "

The reason I told you that is because the OP was using a diferent system and you didn't follow it, so it can confuse people.

By the way, I speak 3 languages. Try to learn another different from English and then you can "give me some English lessons".

Good morning.