Random SM bid...

Ok I login to SM today (manager of Stoke) to find my team have lodged a 7.3 million bid on Kenwyne Jones...

What the eff is that all about?! Having carefully spent a year and a half ridding Stoke of all their original players I don't want to have them slyly try bring them back!

Is this some sort of glitch or what?

Re: Random SM bid... ***

Ok I login to SM today (manager of Stoke) to find my team have lodged a 7.3 million bid on Kenwyne Jones...

What the eff is that all about?! Having carefully spent a year and a half ridding Stoke of all their original players I don't want to have them slyly try bring them back!

Is this some sort of glitch or what?

Never came across that before on SM. I'd change your password just to be on the safe side as someone else could of done the bid. No one should ever be bidding 7.3m on Kenwyne Jones ;)

Never came across that before on SM. I'd change your password just to be on the safe side as someone else could of done the bid. No one should ever be bidding 7.3m on Kenwyne Jones ;)

My thoughts exactly. I can't imagine someone would login to my account, and just bid on Kenywne Jones!

Is he at a managed or unmanaged club out of interest?

At an unmanaged club. I have 14 first team players, 11 youth team players, and 27 out on loan (my glorious hoarding of youth), nobody is over 26 except for Dante and Ibrah.

EDIT - glad im not the only one its happened to.

Same happent to me today too! With my PSG team was made two offers to unmanaged teams for a players who are in PSG in real life! I also noticed that today was the day teams to make offers for their players(you know once on 2/3 weeks some unmanaged clubs you have players from make offers little bit higher than the CM value). So it seems that OUR teams makes such offers too? Maybe someone went wrong coding or smth! Also an UNMANAGED Shakhtar who isn't even out of 7 days ban period put on Transfer list Alex Song! WTH is happening, I'm gonna make bug report on that.

I have had the same problem today.Bids had been made for 4 players from the real life club, I have cancelled these and reported a bug, will let you know if I get any response. I do fear this is another of SM "improvements" which are gradually killing the game. Any Dev's wish to comment?

I'm getting the idea that SM would like to take our money and then have the AI run the clubs with no manager input, that seems to be the way the game is heading.

Cancelled 4 bids this morning, that I did not make. My squads are definitely not under 21 players.

All the players that were bid for belong to the club in real life (e.g, for my Derby County, a bid was accepted for a player who is with them in real life, but not in SM. I did not make this bid.)

Re: Random SM bid...

Was wondering when the cheerleaders would arrive!

There is absolutely no justification for this (assumed) update.

Of all you ridiculous posts, JMH, regarding SM this one is right up there challenging for no 1 spot.

Can you tell me why SM bothers with managers, other than to take money off them?

So im putting a £50 million bid for Modric with my Div:1 winning Blackburn side and in the same day the Chairman puts in a bid for a Blackburn player called Lee WILLIAMSON rated 80!

This is just silly.

It should work the other way round.

If i had Lee WILLIAMSON in my squad the Chairman should be putting him on sale not trying to sign him. Blimey.

Was wondering when the cheerleaders would arrive!

There is absolutely no justification for this (assumed) update.

Of all you ridiculous posts' date=' JMH, regarding SM this one is right up there challenging for no 1 spot.

Can you tell me why SM bothers with managers, other than to take money off them?[/quote']

it didnt take long for someone to fall for it....:rolleyes:

same happent to me today too! With my psg team was made two offers to unmanaged teams for a players who are in psg in real life! I also noticed that today was the day teams to make offers for their players(you know once on 2/3 weeks some unmanaged clubs you have players from make offers little bit higher than the cm value). So it seems that our teams makes such offers too? Maybe someone went wrong coding or smth! Also an unmanaged shakhtar who isn't even out of 7 days ban period put on transfer list alex song! Wth is happening' date=' i'm gonna make bug report on that.[/quote']

total joke sm... Im tempted to pull out now as im no longer the manager of a team.. Im just renting the team and someone else is making decisions for me... Ive got gateshead from the conference and am slowly building them up.. Dont want all of my good work undone by buying rubbish gateshead players!!!!

It happened today and already a few weeks ago also.

My Chaiman placed a bid of 7.39 million for Izmailov, Marat from Sporting CP team without a manager in world 10693, and as you can see, Sporting CP have this player even offered for sale?

Sorry I had all ready removed my bid bedore I had accidentally found this thread..so there are more managers whit the same problem.

The last manager was mateusz kwiecień from 11 Feb 2013 to 28 Feb 2013.

Clearly a bug, or are there new playing rules.?

there are a lot of players offered from unmanagend teams,never had see it before is this also new?

Ditto for player salaries, I see that my chairman for all my players from 70 to 90 + new wages is giving?

thanks

z35a.png