Random SM bid...

Re: Random SM bid...

;2631582']i think its a great new feature it will stimulate transfer markets and mean mangers will have to log in to clubs more often tto ensure they are not buying unwanted players.

im joking of course. sounds like a serious bug. get it sorted soon i hope.

Don't make jokes couse it's really serious problem. Let's imagine I have only 25 mils and put a bid for let's say Jovetic with 24 mils. And I'm the winning team with that 24 mils bid. But in the same time, without noticed that, my chairman puts a bid for someone unknown rl club players for 4 mils. And his transfer was just before I made Jovetic bid, what gonna happen? The unknown player bid will be accepted, I will get the player and will have 21 mil cash! So Jovetic will go to the next best offer! It's AWUFL. Let, at least, this offers to appear in our news as a new messages, so to be alert when chairman decide to make purchases! Otherwise I have to check ALL mine 30 clubs transfer windows to see if there is or not a transfer bid put on!

I have the same thing.. Blackburn team squad rating 93 and have 17 1st team players and 15 youth .. Log in every day without fail but i log in this morn and i have bid for 2 **** poor players rated 83 and 86 age 24/26.. My youth players are better..

This is either a bug or a very very poor game update.. the game is soccer manager not soccer have your team managed for you..:eek::mad::confused:

The stock reply of the feeble minded.

If you didn't intend the post then why bother. Thought you were a mod?

for trying to lightheartedly trying defuse the all to often OTT reactions over what seems to be a small error.

It has been fixed already.

and using a historic quote as your signature is trying to imply what exactly?

FROM SM ON KNOWN BUGS:

23rd Jun 2013

Some managed clubs have made offers for players at unmanaged / external clubs. This bug has now been fixed. However' date=' if a transfer has been completed, please let us know and we'll reverse the deal.[/quote']

I don't know when it has been fixed couse I just canceled 5 transfers in different GW, which wasn't made few hours ago! I really hope tommorow everything to be OK, couse it's kind a boring do all this everyday and if it happens few more times just won't login anymore............

I submitted a bug ticket this morning and SM have since said they have sorted this.

I am wondering if many of you have sent tickets before today.

You can't really complain at SM for fixing an issue.

It's good if it's fixed. But not good that it happent at first place. Becouse when you change smth used by thousand of users you should test it before introduce to public. I believe they have test server and if not they have to get one asap :)

Chairman Buying Players

I wasn't aware of this feature, but I have one question...

Why is my chairman buying players for me?! He's just spent a significant amount of money on a player that wouldn't sit on my bench on a bad day, all because he plays for the club in real life, has just signed in fact. I know unmanaged clubs buy current players, and that is stupid. But if it becomes the case with managed clubs I may just quit.

Re: Chairman Buying Players

I've got a Football League Championship side as a mid-Premiership side. And it buys players that the current club has? Yeah that's a way to move a club forward. Even Roman wouldn't be that stupid. At least he blows his money on the top strikers. My mid-Premiership side has just bought a striker from a League One (third division) side.

Re: Chairman Buying Players

thats blummin stupid' date='

how did the deal go through btw, did it just go straight through like instantly or haven't you logged in for a few days and the guys just there

only curious because if these chairman bids are going through instantly and eating cash earned then someone needs to get kicked in the balls in the sm office

[/font']

I last checked it last night and then checked it 20 minutes ago. So 12 hours apart, transfers don't usually go fast that through so I assumed it went through instantly but I've seen images of others but they didn't allow them to cancel the deal. This is a known SM bug and they've now sorted it. If anybody else has had a transfer completed due to this bug you can report it and they'll reverse it.

i am really not sure what SM goal is towards all of their loyal customer ... CONFUSED .!!!

im sorry but this is a very out of line reaction.

have you taken the time to even look UP ONE POST and see that SM have identified it as a bug? if you have been affected, follow there instructions and report any transfers that have gone through that shouldnt have.

This is a bug. If a transfer has gone through that you haven't made then you will need to report this as a bug and the transfer will be reversed within 24 hours.

Even tho is may of been a bug. I'm sure it would of affected people who don't use the forum side of the site, so they would be in the dark about what has happened. I would suggest you do an update via the SM panel of the game telling users what to do if this bug has affected them.

I got lucky and had a screenshot of my squads. Lost 2 players, lodged ticket and everything back to normal..............EXCEPT statistics including transfer bans have been lost.:D

From what I gather when there's a problem the player's value is reduced to ZERO