Sign in to follow this  
j4nus

F. Torres to 92?

Just wondering if the guy can get a +1 by the end of the year? He's doing great in Brazil right now and wasn't so bad this season. I would personally give him 60% chance for a rise.

Re: F. Torres to 92?

No chance in hell. He'll have to prove himself more under Mourinho. And, four goals against Tahiti with an amazing team supplying him is not an impressive feat (he should have scored 5). He should stay at 91.

Just wondering if the guy can get a +1 by the end of the year? He's doing great in Brazil right now and wasn't so bad this season. I would personally give him 60% chance for a rise.

Yeah for him to be able to rise again he'll have to bring back the old torres next year! Which i really doubt, still possible though

Tbh, he shouldn't have dropped in Feb when he'd actually been playing well. Since then, he's very been very mixed and shouldn't rise.

he looked good in the europa last year and that was it 64 games played last season and 22 goals scored he should stay at 91 or drop to a 90' date='22 in 64 is not very good at all[/quote']

Exclude sub appearances of under 10 mins and sub appearances in general and it's not as bad as it looks. He shouldn't drop to 90.

Exclude sub appearances of under 10 mins and sub appearances in general and it's not as bad as it looks. He shouldn't drop to 90.

36 league appearances, 28 starts,8 subbed on 6 subbed off 2569 minutes played and 8 goals scored last season in the PL

10 apps in all 3 english cups including the commut shield,6 starts,4 subbed on,2 subbed off,565 minutes 4 goals scored

16 apps in all 3 european comps for chelsea,15 starts,1 subbed on,2 subbed off,1349 minutes, 9 goals scored

so lets take out all of his subbed on apps as you said,

so with all his subs off taken out he has 49 starts and 21 goals so a goal every 2.something games now it doesnt look as bad as first thought so maybe he should stay as he is now but he shouldn't stay there for very long he might not drop now but he will eventually