Suarez for Muller??!

Viper_84

Re: Suarez for Muller??!

In my opinion, you should not trade Suarez for Muller. Muller has performed admirably for Bayern this season and his achievements should not go unnoticed. I predict a rise sooner or later for Muller and Bayern's exploits should be taken note of. On the other hand, Suarez's move to Madrid is still dependent on many factors such as the futures of Cavani and Higuain. There is still a chance, albeit slim, that Suarez would still don the jersey of the Reds next season and without Champions League football, there's still a glass ceiling for ratings for Suarez. Also, Muller is younger and has more potential for growth.

In short, I would not recommend a straight swop for Suarez with Muller. :)

Hello' date='

I have been offered Thomas Muller for my Luis Suarez?

I have Fabregas, RvP and Mandzukic already in my team. Will I kick myself if Suarez goes to Madrid and becomes a superstar?

Thanks[/quote']

Do it, Muller is playing for a better club, nation and he's younger. Even if Suarez leaves Liverpool it doesn't really matter considering Bayern's current team, they'll be a dominant force in Europe and Germany for a while and Germany will be a strong NT for a while so I can easily see Muller be 94/95.

Suarez can imo reach that too, but I don't think he'll be able to do so as easy as Muller who's simply in such a good position right now SM wise.

In my opinion, you should not trade Suarez for Muller. Muller has performed admirably for Bayern this season and his achievements should not go unnoticed. I predict a rise sooner or later for Muller and Bayern's exploits should be taken note of. On the other hand, Suarez's move to Madrid is still dependent on many factors such as the futures of Cavani and Higuain. There is still a chance, albeit slim, that Suarez would still don the jersey of the Reds next season and without Champions League football, there's still a glass ceiling for ratings for Suarez. Also, Muller is younger and has more potential for growth.

In short, I would not recommend a straight swop for Suarez with Muller. :)

!!!!You make Muller sound like the better option but then recommend I keep Suarez!!! So you would keep Suarez until his future is more certain?

Archived