Hazr

English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Ben-SCFC (Forum) steered Swansea City to victory against West Bromwich Albion.

Swansea City beat West Bromwich Albion 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Valencia scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Willian and Soldado were also amongst the goalscorers.

Good win against West Brom.

Tottenham win the title at the Emirates

Spurs fans rejoiced today as they watched their team run out 3-1 victors in a 1st vs 2nd edition of the old North London derby.

A brace from Ronaldo helped Tottenham to clinch their first title since 1961, with the Lilywhites 9 points clear and just one game remaining.

premier-league-trophy.jpg

Riferimento: Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Spurs fans rejoiced today as they watched their team run out 3-1 victors in a 1st vs 2nd edition of the old North London derby.

A brace from Ronaldo helped Tottenham to clinch their first title since 1961' date=' with the Lilywhites 9 points clear and just one game remaining.

[img']http://www.footballinsight.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/premier-league-trophy.jpg[/img]

Congrats mate, see you in Charity Shield :)

A brace from Ronaldo helped Tottenham to clinch their first title since 1961' date=' with the Lilywhites 9 points clear and just one game remaining.

[img']http://www.footballinsight.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/premier-league-trophy.jpg[/img]

Well played mate fully deserved.

Well done mate, you boys have been phenomenal this season :)

I hope to put up more of a fight next time round ;)

Congratulations!

PETR CECH ON TRANSFER LIST

petr-cech_2285776b.jpg

We all know how important a top keeper is to your teams success, and how hard they are to come by. Well now is your chance to get one of the best in the world for CHEAP!

I have Courtois coming back from loan at the start of the season, and I will no longer have any use for Cech, so I am looking to sell him. I will accept the offer I deem best in the next week or so.

Get ANY bids in, ALL ARE WELCOME.

PETR CECH ON TRANSFER LIST

petr-cech_2285776b.jpg

We all know how important a top keeper is to your teams success' date=' and how hard they are to come by. Well now is your chance to get one of the best in the world for CHEAP![/b']

I have Courtois coming back from loan at the start of the season, and I will no longer have any use for Cech, so I am looking to sell him. I will accept the offer I deem best in the next week or so.

Get ANY bids in, ALL ARE WELCOME.

Does he come with that Helmet as a two-part deal, or do we have to buy that separately?

Top stuff pal - well done!

Brilliant mate..totally deserved :)

Northampton secure a record 11 game winning streak with a 4-0 win over Southend to further show their quality.

Man..now thats a quality run!

hey' date=' can you tell me when the playoff matches will be played? i think it is 2 and 4 days after the last league match, but i always forget it.[/quote']

No...but what I can tell you is..........

You will WIN!!

Dont ask me how I know...because I dont B)

United doesn't care

Hello. Just took over as a manager of Cheltenham Town. I hope to have two solid games against Oxford United and Burton Albion, in order to remain in the 4th division, because we are 3 points away from the 22nd place, with 2 games to go. :(

Hi, back on form took over Fleetwood a few games ago and is re-vamping the squad.

Congrautlations to Accrington Stanley who secured promotion after a 2 all draw with my Fleetwood side. Goals from Charles (pen) and Pasquato gave Town a 2-0 lead but Stanley managed to secure a point with a 72nd leveller.

Made a few signings in my first day on the job.

Callum Wilson joins the Wrexham revolution. He is a star little player, scored 11 goals already in league one and is being watched by much larger clubs. Should hit 79 or 80 when SM get round to it.

Jordan Clark joins as another Coventry lad. Despite being in the bomb squad he has now reborn himself as a CB. Playing rather well of present and fits perfectly with Coventry's new found confidence. Should hit 79.

Dani Aquino also comes to the club. Apart from now being worth a couple of million, he is playing reguarly for Atletico Madrid B. Should bit low 80s soon.

Fernando Pacheco gives us some solidity at the back. He seems to be Castilla's main GK this year so should hit 82/3.

Welcome Cheltenham manager, I took over York City 4 games ago, so it seems like we are fighting for it with Bristol Rovers.

Let's see who is the lucky one of those 3 to stay in.

Good luck with fighting for your D4 position, but not too much if you catch my drift ;)

Javier Abella +5 to 82' date=' more than tripled in value just before TB's come off :) Im a happy man[/quote']

I love when you get perfect timing like that. :)

Cambridge are resting Kragl, Acuna, Chevanton & missing through injury is Jomar for tonight's game against Grimsby, its is a must win game for us with fellow play-off contenders FGR & Lincoln playing each other, I would have liked to have played the trio but fitness dictates they will miss the game, the one bonus about them missing tonight's game is they will be fit for our season finale against FGR.

Big night for us, Grimsby and FGR good luck.

DERBY are on the verge of promotion, we are sitting in 2nd place after a convincing 4-0 win over Charlton.

this means we are 6 points ahead of 3rd place Birmingham and only 3 behind leaders Watford.

home to promotion chasing Wigan next and have chosen to rest the first team in order to keep them fully fit for the last game at home to Barnsley.

DERBY are on the verge of promotion' date=' we are sitting in 2nd place after a convincing 4-0 win over Charlton.

this means we are 6 points ahead of 3rd place Birmingham and only 3 behind leaders Watford.

home to promotion chasing Wigan next and have chosen to rest the first team in order to keep them fully fit for the last game at home to Barnsley.[/quote']

Good news for me - but with this match engine that means nothing!

Come on you Latics!

B)

Good news for me - but with this match engine that means nothing!

Come on you Latics!

B)

What did I tell you!

Benjo Benjo (Forum) earned a draw with Wigan Athletic against Derby County.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Wigan Athletic and Derby County in their Division 2 fixture.

Alcaraz scored the only goal for Wigan Athletic and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

That's my chances of the playoff's gone then.

Congrats Smut on promotion though pal.

B)

Cambridge beat Grimsby 6-0 to make it 8 wins from last 9 games and a club record 7 wins in a row, we shuffled the side and switched tactics for this game as I expected Grimsby to try and counter the formation I had used for the last few games, which they did as they changed to a 5-3-2 to try and counter the 5-3-2 that I was playing, we went with 4-2-3-1.

Momar N'doye was the focal point of our 4-2-3-1 and he produced the goods again with a brace taking his tally to 7 goals and 5 assists in the 7 games he has played since signing, Kefkir x2, Yusopov & Geyer were our other scorers.

The win over Grimsby and FGR's win over Lincoln means we are 3 points clear of Lincoln with an 11 goal better goal difference going into the last game against FGR .

294128346_b54489b1fb.jpg

In his first game as a manager of Cheltenham Town FC, Sylv managed the first game won for The Robins in their last 9 matches.

CTFC won at home in front of Oxford United with 2-1, with goals from midfielders Faravelli and Pack.

After loaning left defender Woon Chung from Manchester United and striker Alex Nimely from Manchester City, Sylv hopes to win against Burton Albion in the last day of league, while York City should lose against Wycombe Wanderers and CTFC remain in the 4th division for one more season.

294128346_b54489b1fb.jpg