Hazr

English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Hope it went well for all you guys pushing for promotion or fighting relegation tonight :)

Just throwing it out there again that MacEachran and Cech are transfer listed. Bid away :)

My second match in charge involved a trip to Woking. New man Wilson led the line today and whilst he did not score another new addition Clarke netted in a 2-1 victory.

Fleetwood secured a 1-0 away win at Exeter thanks to an early Pasquato goal. Town dominated possession and created numerous chances but 1 goal was enough.

Town boss Reynolds declared himself "satisfied" to the waiting media which was 1 spotted nosed teenager sent to cover it for the local rag.

Nice little +4 increase with Scott Fox going up to 78 from a 74.

294128346_b54489b1fb.jpg

In his first game as a manager of Cheltenham Town FC' date=' Sylv managed the first game won for The Robins in their last 9 matches.

CTFC won at home in front of Oxford United with 2-1, with goals from midfielders Faravelli and Pack.

After loaning left defender Woon Chung from Manchester United and striker Alex Nimely from Manchester City, Sylv hopes to win against Burton Albion in the last day of league, while York City should lose against Wycombe Wanderers and CTFC remain in the 4th division for one more season.

[/left']

Good luck on the final day pal

competition-icon.jpg

Dan Martin steered Wolverhampton Wanderers to victory against Bristol City.

Wolverhampton Wanderers beat Bristol City 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Santana scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Scheidhauer and Costa were also amongst the goalscorers.

D4 Southend United - York City 0 - 4

A fanatic York City squad fought for there final chances to avoid relegation, a must win for the team and they delivered.

I am absolutely delighted with this win Daffers said, this is the football we want from the team!

With one match to go everything is still in the open, other teams that fight relegation also had good results.

Cheltenham Town had a 2-1 win over Oxford and Bristol Rovers secured a draw against Chesterfield.

The bad goal average of York City might be the bottleneck if Cheltenham wins their match and York City loses. Bristol Rovers needs a victory to jump York as well.

A win for York next match is all that matters but playing Wycombe who are playing for direct promotion is not gonna make it easy.

Daffers stated: 'We need a little bit of luck the coming match, if we are honest we play a squad that has a surplus of quality compared to ours, but we need to fight hard and get a result'. We cannot depend on others to slip up, congrats to Cheltenham Town with their victory, this will go down to the wire now!

With one match to go it looks like this

22. York City 41 points -48 GD 3. Wycombe (A)

23. Bristol Rovers 39 points -23 GD 9. Plymouth (A)

24. Cheltenham T. 38 points -40 GD 11. Burton (H)

According to rumours a couple of York fans are going to Cheltenham to cheer on Burton!

Notts County beat Oldham Athletic 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Hilbert had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Thomsen, Jradi and Bukharov were amongst the goalscorers.

Shame to see i miss playoff:(

D4 Southend United - York City 0 - 4

A fanatic York City squad fought for there final chances to avoid relegation' date=' a must win for the team and they delivered.

I am absolutely delighted with this win Daffers said, this is the football we want from the team!

With one match to go everything is still in the open, other teams that fight relegation also had good results.

Cheltenham Town had a 2-1 win over Oxford and Bristol Rovers secured a draw against Chesterfield.

The bad goal average of York City might be the bottleneck if Cheltenham wins their match and York City loses. Bristol Rovers needs a victory to jump York as well.

A win for York next match is all that matters but playing Wycombe who are playing for direct promotion is not gonna make it easy.

Daffers stated: 'We need a little bit of luck the coming match, if we are honest we play a squad that has a surplus of quality compared to ours, but we need to fight hard and get a result'. We cannot depend on others to slip up, congrats to Cheltenham Town with their victory, this will go down to the wire now!

With one match to go it looks like this

22. York City 41 points -48 GD 3. Wycombe (A)

23. Bristol Rovers 39 points -23 GD 9. Plymouth (A)

24. Cheltenham T. 38 points -40 GD 11. Burton (H)

According to rumours a couple of York fans are going to Cheltenham to cheer on Burton![/quote']

Squeaky bum time!

What did I tell you!

That's my chances of the playoff's gone then.

Congrats Smut on promotion though pal.

B)

thanks Benjo.

but you are still in with a good chance of promotion through the play-offs, good luck.

Fleetwood hope to end the season on a high with 3 points as they entertain the daggers tomorrow. The Daggers just like Town have nothing to play for but would like to end the season on a high.

"The players have been great since I have been here and the new players have blended in very well. We are looking to go out with bang with 3 points on the final day", commented Reynolds.

Good luck to all clubs involved in promotion and relegation tomorrow

What did I tell you!

That's my chances of the playoff's gone then.

Congrats Smut on promotion though pal.

B)

When you see my side tonight you may think again :o

Had to rest everyone I could now I know I'm garunteed a play-off spot.

These Tues-Thurs-Sunday games for the last month has really killed my team.

Hopefully I can get up in the lottery of the players so I avoid the same scenario next season.

Good luck to everyone tonight! Everything is pretty much settled in Div 1 already but there's still plenty to play for in the lower divisions :D

I (Sunderland) need to beat the champions tonight and hope Villa or Baggies slip up for a slim chance at reaching the Europa League again - you never know 'til the fat bird sings... :)

I (Sunderland) need to beat the champions tonight and hope Villa or Baggies slip up for a slim chance at reaching the Europa League again - you never know 'til the fat bird sings... :)

Good luck with that! :D

Chelsea have a very slim chance of getting in the top 4, if I win and Southampton and Newcastle both lose I should get up there! :)

Good luck with that! :D

Chelsea have a very slim chance of getting in the top 4' date=' if I win and Southampton and Newcastle both lose I should get up there! :)[/quote']

Perhaps we'll pull off a miraculous win double, Hazr - you never know with this match engine... :)

I turned Spurs over at my place back in September so SM have got it wrong once before...;)

It's been a very disappointing opening campaign for City as we got nowhere near a title push. Hoping for much better next time out.

We Could even drop below United tonight if results don't go our way and that would be a disaster!

Just dropping a few names of players available for transfer again. Open to all kinds of offers.

Kompany

Lahm

Toure

Iniesta

Aguero (already gone)

Milner (deal agreed)

Get your bids in or PM me.

Crikey' date=' Pinky - I backed you to win the thing when we were gambling early doors and now Raz is breathing down your neck... :)

Same old Citeh... ;)[/quote']

Keep faith! Next season will be ours (as will the season after if we fail again)

th?id=H.5037877570439946&w=210&h=150&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7Tonight, Crewe Alexander take on Bradford City, and only a win will keep a slim hope of avaoiding relegation.

The Treble 1999, took over when Crewe were deep in relegation trouble. But 7 wins on the trot helped keep the dream alive. But only 1 point out of the last 9, has left Crewe in trouble. Even a victory could send us down, depending on other results.

The Treble 1999 tonight has promised to stay with his young team even if they get relegated. Fingers crossed !!!

So this is the first full season in 28697.There is only one team on offer atm' date='so we're doing pretty good.Out of 116 teams 115 are taken.[/quote']

yes, top stuff mate! We've been truly Razmataz'd this season! Really proud to be apart of this GW

Goodluck to everybody tonite, who are involved promotion/relegation/play-off battles :)