Hazr

English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

So this is the first full season in 28697.There is only one team on offer atm' date='so we're doing pretty good.Out of 116 teams 115 are taken.[/quote']

I take my hat of to you Raz (if I was wearing one :P) great job, and to keep it full as you have takes some doing, I guess you being annoyingly persistent has worked he he.

Javier Abella +5 to 82' date=' more than tripled in value just before TB's come off :) Im a happy man[/quote']

And not 2 days later Freitas Fabiano gets a +1 for god knows what :) Only bought him because he was cheap as chips, paid a 78 +1.3mil, now worth more then double that in value :) Who said SM's rating system was bad :P:)

I was forced to watch 20 second of advertisement before i could see result:(

Btw broke Wolwerhamptons winning streak with a drawing

A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between Notts County and Wolverhampton Wanderers in their Division 3 encounter.

Matheus, Quaresma and Andersen were amongst the goalscorers.

7th place for Notts County

I was forced to watch 20 second of advertisement before i could see result:(

Btw broke Wolwerhamptons winning streak with a drawing

A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between Notts County and Wolverhampton Wanderers in their Division 3 encounter.

Matheus' date=' Quaresma and Andersen were amongst the goalscorers.

7th place for Notts County[/quote']

yeah good game bud, thought i'd snatched it with mit's 84th min goal, only for it to be called offside

anywho pretty decent season for wolves

would of liked very much to of picked up one of the cups as i did get quite far in both but injuries at key times made my starting squad weaker than needed

start of next season is going to be a bit tricky as i got quite a few injuries in the last few games of season, going to be missing cahill til mid december

but with all t.b's dropping going to see who i can windle into the team for the new start

also got a small rise on jaume costa, a +1 to 85ov personally thought it would of atleast been a +2 but something is better than nothing

here's what wolves finishing table looks like

38qk.jpg

Fleetwood were held by Dagenham in the season curtain-raiser at Highbury 3 all in a thrilling encounter.

Fleetwood twice lead 2-0 and 3-2 but were pegged back. The impressive Pasquato netted two more taking his tally to 5 in just 4 starts, with Davila opening the scoring. Despite domination the game defensive mistakes cost Town the win.

In his post match interview Reynolds commented "Again we let ourselves down with some bad mistakes at the back which will need addressing in pre-season". Reynolds was asked would this mean changes, "there is every chance we may look at strengthening defensive areas before next season" he said.

Congratulations to all promoted teams and commiserations to those teams that were relegated.

o9h6d1.jpg

4 wins in a row for Queens Park Rangers were enough to reach in the last matchday of the season the last play-off spot. It is an incredible story that can turn to a fairytale if things go such as planed for QPR. A 4-0 win away against Sheffield Wednesday on Tuesday and a 3-0 win at home tonight, together with some bad results for Blackpool and Blackburn made the first faze of Mission Impossible possible. Now we have to wait and see what in the Play-off Semi Finals will happen. The team will play against a tough Birmingham City side and who knows . . no one knows, yet!

Next match, play-off semi final, Birmingham City (A)

We managed a second win in a row, but wasn't enough for us to remain in the 4th Division.

Congratulations to York City for their game against Wycombe Wanderers and for remaining in the division for one more season.

We are going to make a few changes in the team, starting with the signings of Alen Jogan, central/left defender from Parma, Ricardo Maniero, a striker from Pescara and goalkeeper Mike Maignan, the french Under 18 International from Paris Saint Germain.

There will be other players to come, in order to get promoted at the end of the season. Some will be on loan, from better teams, some will sign 2 or 3 year deals with us with clauses in the contract to leave if a better rated team offers them a deal for a decent amount of money, benefiting both parts.

Sylv knows the team and the fans are crushed, but he promises to do his best and bring CTFC back to its rightful place.

883972588-27052012173417.jpg

We take on Nuneaton in the play-offs, I am a big fan of Mr.Malcolm's tactical nous, although I am not really a fan of the 3-5-2 he can work it well.

A few people on twitter have been asking for the club to be renamed Nuneaton Retirement Home with no less than eight players retiring at the end of the season.

VERISSIMO, Bruno GK 37 79

Rtd

PADILLA, Aarón Photo PADILLA, Aarón F© 36 78

Rtd

BAYAZIT, Timuçin M(L),AM© 41 78

Rtd

MAKHMUTOV, Marat D© 38 76

Rtd

JAKL, Antal D,DM© 41 75

Rtd

ALBRIGHTON, Mark Photo ALBRIGHTON, Mark D© 37 67

Rtd

SCARPI, Alessio Photo SCARPI, Alessio GK 40 78

Rtd

GALEANO, Marcos Aurélio DM,M© 41 78

Rtd

We take on Nuneaton in the play-offs' date=' I am a big fan of Mr.Malcolm's tactical nous, although I am not really a fan of the 3-5-2 he can work it well.

A few people on twitter have been asking for the club to be renamed Nuneaton Retirement Home with no less than eight players retiring at the end of the season.

VERISSIMO, Bruno GK 37 79

[b']Rtd[/b]

PADILLA, Aarón Photo PADILLA, Aarón F© 36 78

Rtd

BAYAZIT, Timuçin M(L),AM© 41 78

Rtd

MAKHMUTOV, Marat D© 38 76

Rtd

JAKL, Antal D,DM© 41 75

Rtd

ALBRIGHTON, Mark Photo ALBRIGHTON, Mark D© 37 67

Rtd

SCARPI, Alessio Photo SCARPI, Alessio GK 40 78

Rtd

GALEANO, Marcos Aurélio DM,M© 41 78

Rtd

Is it a vets league in Division 5! Stanley Matthews, Bobby Moore and Dixey Dean are on the bench

everton-fans-crying.jpg

Everton Boss vows to bounce straight back up

Everton Boss Gaz has vowed to stand by his relegated Everton side and guide them back to the top flight next season.

Speaking tonight after the 1-1 draw against Cardiff, the flamboyant Scotsman said 'This was the worst top flight squad I had ever seen and 10 defeats in 19 games gave us what we deserved. but we will build next season and I am confident we will come straight back up again.

It's been a good season for Villa. After a shaky start to the season, we've comfortably finished in the top 10. We've also had a good run in the Europa League as well.

Congratulations to the league champions of each division, the cup winners, those who got promoted and commiserations to those who've got relegated. Also I'd like to wish those teams currently battling out for promotion in the play-off's, the very best of luck. :)

Rotherham in need of 82+ loans as injuries and suspensions late in the season have cost us automatic promotion and left the majority of the squad severely lacking in fitness for the playoffs. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Rotherham in need of 82+ loans as injuries and suspensions late in the season have cost us automatic promotion and left the majority of the squad severely lacking in fitness for the playoffs. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

I would presume that this set up is no different to any other forum filled one where there is an unwritten rule of no loaning just for the play offs as it gives an unfair advantage.

unfit players are entirely the managers fault and injuries and suspensions are part of the game.

I find it very unfair on the teams that abide by this and then get beat by a team that doesn't.

Wycombe Wonderers - York City 1-1

In a thrilling encounter York City secured another year in the D4, due to the draw!

The Cheltenham win didn't matter anymore and because Bristol Rovers lost there final match York stayed 1 point clear of relegation.

Although we feel bad for Cheltenham especially who gave it their all and won the final 2 matches, we are overjoyed with the result!

With only 2 loses (8matches) since Daffers took over the fans are confident that a mid table position must be a good goal for next season.

We wish Cheltenham and Bristol good luck next year and we hope to see you back soon!

Wycombe Wonderers - York City 1-1

In a thrilling encounter York City secured another year in the D4' date=' due to the draw!

The Cheltenham win didn't matter anymore and because Bristol Rovers lost there final match York stayed 1 point clear of relegation.

Although we feel bad for Cheltenham especially who gave it their all and won the final 2 matches, we are overjoyed with the result!

With only 2 loses (8matches) since Daffers took over the fans are confident that a mid table position must be a good goal for next season.

We wish Cheltenham and Bristol good luck next year and we hope to see you back soon!

Congratulations to York City for their game against Wycombe Wanderers and for remaining in the division for one more season.

Thank you, you gave me quite a scare with those 2 wins in the end!

Good luck next season, hope you get promoted soon!

Respuesta: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Div 3 playoffs:

3.Rotherham Utd - 6.Peterborough Utd

15 points between both teams in league table, but Rotherham boys are too much fatigued to be the favorite here i think, i would bet on Peterborough.

4.Bristol City - 5.Sheffield Utd

Both teams are at full strength (almost), balanced match and no excuses for anyone. We do hope to take advantaje of home court, salaries are killing us in division 3.

I would presume that this set up is no different to any other forum filled one where there is an unwritten rule of no loaning just for the play offs as it gives an unfair advantage.

unfit players are entirely the managers fault and injuries and suspensions are part of the game.

I find it very unfair on the teams that abide by this and then get beat by a team that doesn't.

I am in agreement with this Paul, no play-off loans is one of the rules in the Red book.