Hazr

English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

My Oldham boys responded brilliantly in the last game of the season. Not letting the threat of relegation deter them, they outclassed Stevenage and thrashed them 8 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Baxter was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sutherland and Minchenkov were also amongst the goalscorers.

We escape relegation by 2 points and hope to do better next season.

Thank you, you gave me quite a scare with those 2 wins in the end!

Good luck next season, hope you get promoted soon!

Hehe. Maybe if I would've got here a few matches back, I would've saved the team from relegation. But I hope to make a good season in Div. 5 and see you guys again in league games. :D

Also, Cheltenham Town moved on the Transfer Market and brought 19 years old midfielder Soufian Echcharaf from De Graafscap, for only 190.000. He was a starter for the dutch team, with 12 games in the Jupiler League. He is expected to rise in the future.

128768.jpg

Notts-County-Meadow-Lane-001.jpg

Youngstar Lucks giving his view of the season

With 21 victories in 46 matches ended Notts County safely in top half place in Division 3 and thus not securing advancement for Division 2 team youngstar Lucas Andersen takes status of the season and looking forward at the same time for the new season in Division 3 again.

-I think our team has had a great momentum, which has only developed over the season, says Lucas Andersen. However, we have sloppy for much of the training, which I think is essential if we are to pass through the Division 3.

-I have been very grateful for the new players coming in the team. I feel, somewhere at home, after only a season. The team must continue to develop that great football game and a better community, commented Lucas Andersen and also has the recipe.

-This will be done via several weekly training sessions with all players participating. I also hope that we see the approach of some new and good players, because I think the squad can easily accommodate more men and thus more competition in each room, says "Lucks", as he is called in the squad.

-I think we have a team that has the potential to Division 2, but it will only happen if we work hard and focused after that. It requires more of us this coming season, when we both have to perform over longer time so we can end over 7th place next season completes Lucas Andersen.

We take on Nuneaton in the play-offs' date=' I am a big fan of Mr.Malcolm's tactical nous, although I am not really a fan of the 3-5-2 he can work it well.

A few people on twitter have been asking for the club to be renamed Nuneaton Retirement Home with no less than eight players retiring at the end of the season.

VERISSIMO, Bruno GK 37 79

[b']Rtd[/b]

PADILLA, Aarón Photo PADILLA, Aarón F© 36 78

Rtd

BAYAZIT, Timuçin M(L),AM© 41 78

Rtd

MAKHMUTOV, Marat D© 38 76

Rtd

JAKL, Antal D,DM© 41 75

Rtd

ALBRIGHTON, Mark Photo ALBRIGHTON, Mark D© 37 67

Rtd

SCARPI, Alessio Photo SCARPI, Alessio GK 40 78

Rtd

GALEANO, Marcos Aurélio DM,M© 41 78

Rtd

There are old pilots and bold pilots but no old bold pilots.

Expect more such signings next season , whatever division we are in..

It's all we can afford another raid on the retirement home...

There are old pilots and bold pilots but no old bold pilots.

Expect more such signings next season ' date=' whatever division we are in..

It's all we can afford another raid on the retirement home...[/quote']

Unlucky Mr. M.

Cambridge march on to the play-off final courtesy of a 3-1 win over Nuneaton, goals from Chevanton, Yusipov & Carrizo's in the first half had us on easy street although Conombo pulled one back for Nuneaton it was proved to be just a consolation.

Aldershot in the final, we will have to make a few changes with fitness issues, maybe a switch of formation as well, good luck.

Respuesta: Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Chettle apologises to fans after 3 defeats in a row' date=' promises made for new signings and a push for a top four finish next season.[/size']

... but Ali Adnan is not the answer for sure :D

Agony for Gerrard as Latics march on to Wembley

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtj1HbrwDS5dZPtrdtZrLUnrhqLCIL5HRnj3qCixNH1_ta3GU1

Wigan Athletic defy the odds to reach the Division 2 Play Off Final.

Benjo Benjo (Forum) steered Wigan Athletic to victory against Leicester City.

Wigan Athletic beat Leicester City 3 - 2 on penalties after a 0 - 0 draw in their Play-Off fixture.

After failing to reach Wembley within the 90 minutes, whereby the Latics spurned chance after to chance of their 9 shots on target compared to the Foxes solitary attempt on target the game could only be settled in the cruellest of fashions, penalties.

Wigan led 3-2 on Penalties and Gerrard had to score to keep the Foxes in the game.....

The taker of the next penalty will have to stay calm to keep his team in this shootout.

GERRARD will take the next kick for Leicester City.

GERRARD takes a short run up and tries to place it in the corner.

It goes just wide of the base of the post.

GERRARD looks shell shocked as Wigan Athletic begin the celebrations.

The Latics will now face QPR in the final.

No pressure on Wigan Athletic, as we are not quite ready for top flight football as of yet. Of course, we will give it our all on Monday.

B)

made one signing so far, swapped out zurutuza for nolan roux a player i initially signed at the start of the gameworld but swapped him out in the last round of deals,

sorted my one short issue regarding my forwards(now got gignac & adriano for 1st choice and mitrogolou & roux 2nd) probably won't be changing to much before the new season, wouldn't mind the injuries from last season being scratched though as that's going to be a pain to deal with;)

Unlucky Mr. M.

Cambridge march on to the play-off final courtesy of a 3-1 win over Nuneaton' date=' goals from Chevanton, Yusipov & Carrizo's in the first half had us on easy street although Conombo pulled one back for Nuneaton it was proved to be just a consolation.

Aldershot in the final, we will have to make a few changes with fitness issues, maybe a switch of formation as well, good luck.[/quote']

Will get some money in from the retired players ,so should be able to bring in some fresh talent off season,,

Division 5 Play-off Semi-Final

Aldershot Town 2-1FGR

W.SILVA 14, 88 J.TURLEY 64

aldershot-town-fc-5731669.jpg

Aldershot players celebrating Wembley reward

A crackin late volley from Silva, sends us through to face Cambridge in the final at Wembley :D

It will be a very tough match, with some very tough decisions to make. Either way, there should be a nice bit of income from this, for both clubs.

Goodluck to Dan in the final, which hopefully will not be sorted on penalties...an may the best team win mate :)

A crackin late volley from Silva' date=' sends us through to face Cambridge in the final at Wembley :D

It will be a very tough match, with some very tough decisions to make. Either way, there should be a nice bit of income from this, for both clubs.

Goodluck to Dan in the final, which hopefully will not be sorted on penalties...an may the best team win mate :)[/quote']

Should be a good game good luck Andy.

Momar N'Doye who has 7 goals and 5 assists from his seven games since signing is recalled to the starting XI, Oliver Kragl has been sold to SV Reid for £3 million so will play no part in the play-off final.

Matt Green is off to Wrexham for 10k, he has been mooted for a rise to between 75-78 so should help out Will when his rise comes through.

Should be a good game good luck Andy.

Momar N'Doye who has 7 goals and 5 assists from his seven games since signing is recalled to the starting XI' date=' Oliver Kragl has been sold to SV Reid for £3 million so will play no part in the play-off final.

Matt Green is off to Wrexham for 10k, he has been mooted for a rise to between 75-78 so should help out Will when his rise comes through.[/quote']

Thanks for this mate, Matt will fit right in :D

Fleetwood today secured the signing of the talented and under rated midfielder Danny Bakker from ADO Den Haag for £805k.

dannybakker.jpg

Bakker has signed a 3 year deal and is seen as the future of the club."He's good technically and a good passer. He can also fill in at the back, definatley on for the future", Reynolds annouced to the Fleetwood.com.

On his way out is Sergey Chepchugov who has been made available for transfer. The Russian goalkeeper has failed to convince boss Lee Reynolds and a couple of blunders have contributed to that.