Hazr

English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

SAINTS LAND REMY

Having been outbid on Mandzukic, we were pleased to pick up Loic Remy who has 7 goals this season for Newcastle in the EPL.

I'm hopeful he'll get a +1 at some point. Squad is small - but beautifully formed.

I have competition from Hull for a new keeper so if I lose I'll take Cech ;)

Boom! Actually beat someone for a target.

Nasri to join Hull too for KPB + 300k happy with that. Might start getting more involved on the forums again.

After little break from SM,decide to back in the game and get Burton Albion in div.4,they have very young squad(most are 18-19 years old) which can develope in the future.Hope to do it well next season and to reach playoffs

After little break from SM' date='decide to back in the game and get Burton Albion in div.4,they have very young squad(most are 18-19 years old) which can develope in the future.Hope to do it well next season and to reach playoffs[/quote']

Nice one! Goodluck :)

Fredy GUARÍN has completed his move to Aston Villa from Bayern for £470,000 plus Zlatko JUNUZOVIC and Mark BUNN . All other offers were turned down.

Happy with that, but this is a MASSIVE coup:

Stephan EL SHAARAWY has completed his move to Aston Villa from Juventus for £2,120,000 plus Dries MERTENS and Matthew LOWTON . All other offers were turned down.

:D

Absolutely robbed from promotion to Div 1 in this evening's play off final. We were the better side against a far superior side.

I guess that is the randomiser that is the SM match engine.

Oh' date=' of course I'm not bitter. :rolleyes:[/center']

I know that feel bro :(

Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC has completed his move to Manchester City from Paris Saint-Germain in a swap deal for Ángel DI MARÍA and Nicolás ANELKA

We needed something different if we're to challenge for the league this year so hopefully the big Swede will do something special!

o9h6d1.jpg

Queens Park Rangers are promoted !

Queens-Park-Rangers-promoted%252C-Nottingham-Forest-make-it-to-playoffs-English-Championship-round-up-67279.jpg

This is a such unbelievable story as it is beautiful. QPR are back against the big boys in the best and most competitive league in Europe, in the Premier League. And except of the team, whose players are really great there is also someone else who made all this happen, QPR-s new manager, Mr. Armiri. 6 wins, 1 penalty shoot-out win, 1 draw and 1 loss in his 9 matches at the club it's just a fantastic record.

QPR managed to get in the play-off spots only in the last matchday of the season and this happened only because Blackpool and Blackburn draw in the last match which made everything even possible. The teams goalscoring record was far less impressive than the one of the other teams who were fighting for promotion, but the determination and passion that was shown by the team made it even possible.

In the play-off semi final the team managed to beat Birmingham City 1-0 away, only by a goal of Senad Lulic in the 81st minute and against Wigan Athletics, in the play-off final Lavezzi's goal in the 82nd minute equalized Sigurdsson's goal in the first half and then from the penalties it was Gökhan Inler who won it for the club.

But it has to be said, Queens Park Rangers were helped by an angel because otherwise this promotion wouldn't be even possible.

The next season will be a really tough one. We finished the season with a debt of -£5.0 million what makes transfer movements even harder, but I am sure that the manager will try to bring together a bunch of good lads who can at least try and stay in the Premier League even the 3rd Season.

Until next, Goodbye!

Sorry guys but my interest in soccer manager has once again gone, I shall step down from the job at Cardiff as they were very much neglected towards the end of the season, luckily they stayed up and the next manager has a decent squad to build on.

Leicester were cruely dumped out the play offs on penalties...

Time to pick ourselves up and go again next season.

Only have 13 first team players could be a concern though :eek:

Time will tell but I could let 1 or 2 go in 2 for 1s.

With the £3 million cash from the Kragl sale and the cash we earned from our play-off final appearance, we are have decided to use that cash to bring in two players who if the accepted bids for them go through will bring a bit of quality what we were lacking last season.

Toyed with buying a few oldies but we are trying to bring in two players under25 for the £5.8 million we have to spend.

Atsuto UCHIDA has completed his move to West Bromwich Albion from Bayern München for £800,000 plus Conserva FÁGNER and James HURST . All other offers were turned down.

David VÍLLA has completed his move to West Bromwich Albion from Barcelona for £1,000,000 plus Mirko VUCINIC

Happy with those so far.

Congrats to Aldershot on winning the play-off final' date=' deserved winners.[/quote']

thanks bud. What a crazy last 16 mins with 5 Goals :eek:! One things for sure, the score-line flattered us...could of still gone eitherway up until that point.

Will do a match report/review when i get a little time.

Not diving in with transfers, need to spend wisely..an got some lined up (hopefully) :)

thanks bud. What a crazy last 16 mins with 5 Goals :eek:! One things for sure' date=' the score-line flattered us...could of still gone eitherway up until that point.

Will do a match report/review when i get a little time.

Not diving in with transfers, need to spend wisely..an got some lined up (hopefully) :)[/quote']

You were more deserving as i only came in at Cambridge for the last dozen games.

I am delighted to bring in this pair :

Diego CONTENTO has completed his move to Cambridge United.

Jonathan DOS SANTOS has completed his move to Cambridge United.

Contento is now worth £3.7 million more than we paid for him & Dos Santos is now worth £4.6 million more than we paid for him, so we will make over £8 million profit for the pair.

We will sell on Yusopov and Jomar in a week so will bring in another 2 or 3 more targets to strengthen the squad for the new season.

Four more players join Villa:

Laurent KOSCIELNY has completed his move to Aston Villa from Bayern for £40,000 plus Cristian ZAPATA and David FÄLLMAN . All other offers were turned down.
Dejan LOVREN has completed his move to Aston Villa from Internazionale in a swap deal for Toby ALDERWEIRELD . All other offers were turned down.
Ricky ÁLVAREZ has completed his move to Aston Villa from Bremen in a swap deal for Yong-Ji PARK and Victor MOSES . All other offers were turned down.
Filipe LUÍS has completed his move to Aston Villa from Atlético Madrid for £1,400,000 plus Cristian ANSALDI and Rubin HOLSAETER

two new faces in at wolves, nothing fancy just a couple of youth players incase of heavy squad injuries

gianluca leonardi & marco bortoli

pretty happy with my current crop as i've got a full a & b team now

hopefully be able to add a few more youth players to my ranks once i get a bit more cash in the bank but barring that i'll be starting life in division two with pretty much the same squad that i had at my disposal in division three

and looking at who'll be joining me there now after all the games (playoffs etc) have finished i'm hoping to keep up the good form, i mean yes i won't have such a gap in regards to ratings as i had last season but i'll still have one of the stronger squads in division unless there's some major signings done in gap period

Alberto MORENO has completed his move to Liverpool from Real Madrid for 5,480,000 plus Mike VAN DER HOORN . All other offers were turned down.

Really happy with this deal, Moreno is a top talent and was looking to get rid of Van Der Hoorn as well :D