Hazr

English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

15th place finish for Vale, not bad to say we was in the bottom 4 for a long time.

Two new players in so far as we get ready for next season.

Chaker Alhadhur joins from Nantes.

Ramon Azeez joins from Almeria.

Respuesta: Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

15th place finish for Vale' date=' not bad to say we was in the bottom 4 for a long time.

Two new players in so far as we get ready for next season.

[b']Chaker Alhadhur joins from Nantes.[/b]

Ramon Azeez joins from Almeria.

Azeez is a big big signing, I don't know how could I forget about him...

A little old news but....

Division 5 Play-off Final

Aldershot Town 5-2 Cambridge Utd

J.FORTE 11, 74, 77 A.CALLENS 55

G.BERETTA 84 A.YUSUPOV 88

W.SILVA 87

R-Aldershot16609Pages6.jpg

For the first 60mins of this tie, it was a lot of heave-hoing with both teams seemingly taking it-in-turns to amass an attack.

An early looping header from Forte settled the nerves of the travelling Shot's fans, but with Cambridge's dangerous frontline, anxiety attack's were still to be had.

Cambridge finally broke our resolve in the 55min, with a long shot from Callens.

In the 60th min, I changed to a more aggressive an attacking style, with some fresh legs from the bench...kinda *oops* or bust. It worked :)

An astonishing 5 goals in the final 16mins of the game, that ended with us being the winners at Wembley!

The players and their WAGS, are going to be treated to an all expenses payed trip to Skegness. A worthy reward, for a great season. Im off to Thailand, for a little...fun :D

Skegness%20Header.JPG

Living it up!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Im going to be putting an early tip on Dan's team for the title next season, his squad is getting stronger all the time...but there are a few other clubs who can rival them.

My dark horses are Alfreton Town. A strong squad, an numerous, which is always good in the long run...

Really looking forward to the challenge of Div4, an also a little sorry to be leaving Div5, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Congratz to all the winners & losers this season...long may this ace set-up continue :)

Two more join Villa:

Jackson MARTÍNEZ has completed his move to Aston Villa from Barcelona for £1,230,000 plus Josip ILICIC and Nathan DELFOUNESO . All other offers were turned down.
Carl JENKINSON has completed his move to Aston Villa from Athletic Club in a swap deal for Marco HÖGER

I'm looking to sign four more players for the 1st team then I'm done. I'll probably sign some risers as well, if I can find any.

Div 1

Sunderland AFC

Season Review - 11th

The Black Cats achieved their pre-season target of a mid-table finish with a creditable finish just 2 points shy of The Europa League places. In summary, a tough division where unbeaten runs are hard to come by.

Highlights & achievements:

EC Cup QF

EC Shield SF

SMFA Shield SF

No debt

Player of The Season: Andrea Poli 24/89 DM,M© - 6G 3ASS 2MOM

19375.jpg

Priorities/targets for the second season:

More goals

Top ten finish

Remain solvent despite no European involvement/prize money

Finally, congratulations to champions, Tottenham, and all those who've secured their passage to Europe next season.

Great GW, massive challenge.

:)

Fleetwood drew 2 all with Sheffield United in a pre-season friendly. Goals from Eduardo and Pasquato did give Fleetwood a 2-1 lead after falling a goal behind but United levelled.

On the transfer front Dias Charles has left the club returning to Spain and Celta Vigo for a fee just shy of £5.8m. Tonight the club has released details to the fleetwood.com of his replacement which is Mushaga Bakenga who will arrive for £4m from Club Brugge.

The exciting french midfiled talent Tiemoue Bakayoko has arrived from Rennes for £200k plus Billy Clifford.

20978.jpg

James Chettle steered West Bromwich Albion to victory against AFC Wimbledon.

West Bromwich Albion outclassed AFC Wimbledon and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Vílla scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Koke and Uchida were also amongst the goalscorers.

Much better performance, with Villa on the scoresheet twice.

BadgeAldershot_Town.png

Aldershot begin to prepare for life in Division 4:

TRANSFER NEWS

IN:

13may.jpg

Stevie May (76)

£690k - from St Johnstone

Good prospect, born goal-scorer!

14_42_gdv_f1_869_a.jpg

Nicolò Brighenti (80)

£1.3m - from Chievo Verona

Bit of a gap filler, this dude :o

image.jpg

Ryan Gauld (77)

£1.5m (Combined fee) - from Real Madrid

Three words..very, VERY, Happy :D

25809110_inter-su-ruben-botta-non-solo-il-livorno-ma-anche-il-river-plate-0.jpg

Rubén Botta (85)

£3.7m - from Aston Villa

Big fan of this left footed wizard. Done excellent for us last season on loan. Thanks to Hazard, who has helped out alot of small clubs!

More to follow..

How the devil are Wycombe Wanderers?

It's been a quiet second half of the season for myself in the forum since moving clubs and a lot has happened in that time.

One Paragraph Season Review

We were 2nd for much of the season, dropped out of the automatics and missed out on promotion by one point. We then entered the play-offs but were knocked out in the semis by eventual winners Rochdale on penalties.

A little heartbreaking? Yes. But the show must go on and I like to think that with a full season in charge I could do better.

Transfer Activity So Far

In: D'ambrosio (3.8m), Zeffane (590k), Agassa (3.6m - ABd)

Out: Ghilas (8m)

A few players are for sale, the most notable probably being Liverpool's young prospect Andre Wisdom and Yacouba Sylla of Aston Villa.

Cheltenham Town FC transfer updates :

Transfers In :

Sam Nicholson - M/AM (L), 18 years old - 10K

Holmbert Aron Fridjonsson - F ©, 20 years old - 60K + Darryl Duffy

Aleksandr Karavaev - D/DM/M ®, 21 years old - 720K + Basagan Graham

Ruben Semedo - D/DM ©, 19 years old - 370K

Dejan Iliev - GK, 18 years old - 325K

Giovanni Korte - AM/F ®, 20 years old - 300K + David Bird

Nemanja Petrovic - D (LC), 21 years old - 640K

Andrea Schiavone - DM/M ©, 20 years old - 940 K

Sulley Muniru - DM/M ©, 21 years old - 740K

Cian Bolger - D ©, 21 years old - 340K

Dennis Dengering - D (RC), 20 years old - 80K + Steve Elliott

Elias Kachunga - F ©, 21 years old - 810K + Chris Zebroski + Josh Low

Rai Vloet - AM/F ©, 18 years old - 350K + Sido Jombarti

Abdul Ajagun - AM (RLC)/F (RL), 20 years old - 410K

Riccardo Saponara - AM/F (RC), 21 years old - 1.8M+ Filip Mentel + Marlon Pack

Transfers out :

Scott Brown - GK, 28 years old - 146K

Theo Lewis - F (RC), 22 years old - 11K

Jason Taylor - M/AM ©, 26 years old - 126K

Jeff Goulding - F ©, 29 years old - 10K

Matias Kranevitter - DM ©/M (RC), 20 years old - 3.5M

Leandro Marin - D/DM/M ®, 21 years old - 3.4 M

Imanol AGIRRETXE has completed his move to Mansfield Town from Real Sociedad for £5,160,000

A rated 88 CF coming to a division 4 side Mansfield :)

I feel i have done very well with this side seeing at the start it was the second worst side i think.

Now worth 8.8 million so i have made a bit of profit if i wanted to sell.

53051.jpg

SWANSEA KID POZUELO COMING TO CAMBRIDGE

After missing out on promotion due to the play-off final defeat, we vowed to the fans to bring in that wee bit of quality we were lacking last season and we have made a few positive signings aided by our play-off cash we earned.

Cambridge have already secured the services of Diego Contento, Jonathon Dos Santos & Alberto Cerri and have now had an accepted bid on promising young Spaniard Álex Pozuelo, Pozuelo scored 10 goals and had 12 assists from his 19 games at division 3 Sheffield United last season, if he can bring that form to division 5 we will have a livewire at the team.

Things are looking bright for us at the Bridge, we still have Yusopov to leave the club over next few days and he will generate enough cash for two more quality signings which should stand us in good stead for the new season ahead.

Very happy with Chelsea's signings over the past couple of weeks.

messiribery-1883006.jpg

Messi and Ribery have come in to give us a frighteningly good attacking trio of Ribery-Messi-Mata with Gomez on the bench to give us more options in attack.

Carvajal-Real-Madrid-Castilla.jpg

Managed to sign Carvajal from West Brom for a fantastic deal. He is a very exciting young player that should be the future Spain NT right back and will be a vital asset to me once he begins to rise :)

Also signed Alcantara Rafinha, who will be available to loan to the smallest team that bids when the new season begins, along with Chalobah.

Wycombe Wanderers: Player of the Season Awards

Manager's Player of the Season: Marcos Alonso

I made this lad one of my first signings when I joined Wycombe and he has proved me right to do so. Strong performances both at LB and on the wing meant that he contributed a lot to our successes and played more than almost anyone.

Player's Player of the Season: Nicolas Lodeiro

He's become known as the 'assist king' around the squad and it's no wonder why having managed 13 from 19 starts last season. Almost the perfect attacking minded midfielder and undoubtedly our biggest asset.

Young Player of the Season: Santos Pecks

Started a lot of matches at the back and was surprisingly full of confidence and hard to beat at the young age of 20. I'm sure this kid has got a massive future on him but his present hasn't proved too bad either.

Player to Watch Next Season: Kossi Agassa

Due to financial limitations, I was unable to purchase my own choice of keeper last season and so had to stand by the previous manager's. Hopefully this season with my own choice veteran between the posts we will be able to stop conceding the late goals that frustrated me time and time again and eventually proved to be so costly.

Young Player to Watch Next Season: Harry Maguire

He played a lot and performed well last season in the CB role and I feel sure he'll do much the same for us next season. Not quite as strong yet as Pecks but perhaps soon they'll grow to be quite the partnership.