Hazr

English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

To help us manage this, we have signed 3 players today.

Yoan Gouffran joins from Sevilla

Ikechukwu Uche joins from Villarreal

Chaves Fidel joins from Elche

Hoping to bring one or two more players in before the season starts.

No pressure at Wigan again this season then........

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious promotion challenge.

With the signing of Patrick Herrmann, we are slightly stronger first XI, that said as a squad we have got weaker.

Time for some more shopping me thinks!

B)

After receiving numerous 'invites' from Raz l accepted to rejoin this EC. I'm just waiting for a club to become available' date=' the longer l wait the better this EC looks :P

Is juve available?[/quote']

Shame you left first time round, you had a pretty good club going! ;)

Sheffield Wednesday are on offer at the moment to 'Pete Meteor', I'm not sure if he's a former you could contact?

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Well I hope so, but we'll need to strengthen!

Talking of that:-

Iñigo EGUARAS has completed his move to Wrexham from Athletic Club for £520,000

Highly rated youngster playing a key part in their second team. Lots of interest from big clubs aswell, so hoping a rise to 80 is on the cards.

There must be more to this deal that im missing' date=' right, right?[/quote']

No?:confused:

Its 12 mil+Rooney.12 mil is absolutely huge in this GW atm.Look how many players are at external.I sold Nastasic for example to raise this cash..

No?:confused:

Its 12 mil+Rooney.12 mil is absolutely huge in this GW atm.Look how many players are at external.I sold Nastasic for example to raise this cash..

Just an offer i wouldnt accept personally.... But since u sold nastasic thats okay. I'v never been at a top club (division 1 or 2) in an EC so iv always had plenty of cash to splash about as all my players are worth tons :D

Just an offer i wouldnt accept personally.... But since u sold nastasic thats okay. I'v never been at a top club (division 1 or 2) in an EC so iv always had plenty of cash to splash about as all my players are worth tons :D

Sold Nasta for 24 mil or something like that.Got Sokratis for 12 to replace him and the other 12 mil went for Aguero :P

York City News:

After last seasons dramatic D4 escape, (securing one point against Wycombe on the last matchday avoiding relegation) York City's goal is a mid-table finish this season. Without a big budget we decided to loan a couple of players to deepen the squad:

Marc Stendera 17 / 78 Southampton

Paul Kok 18 / 76 Fulham

Jakub Hromada 17 / 76 Fulham

In addition to the loaned players we were able to buy Piotr Parzyszek from de Graafschap in a deal involving Liam Darville who had no future at our club anymore. Fans are excited about the new signing. Parzyszek is seen as a big talent and was the goal leader in the Dutch D2.

The team as it stands now should be the team to secure a midtable position, fans and manager are positive that this can be achieved as our squad has more depth compared to last season.

In our Friendly against Liverpool we only lost 0-1 which gives good hopes for the upcoming season. Also one of our topplayers Zakaria Bakkali is slowly recovering from his long injury.

Cambridge are debating whether to bring in one club record signing or to split the money we get from the Yusopov sale into two or three transfers, we had a plan to buy two players from the £7 million kitty but whilst we have been waiting on an external bid for Yusopov they have both been picked up, we have broadened our horizon and have spotted several potential targets but have yet to decide which way to spend our kitty.We have a 28 man squad as it is and when Yuspov leaves we are still covered in every position that is why I am debating just signing one massive buy, anyway I suppose when we do get the external offer in we will have to decide.

Our Chairman expects promotion, with a full season to work with this time around I will give it a good go.

:confused::confused::confused::confused: His value hasnt changed...i offered more than enough....

Because the club isn't of sufficient standard to interest the player - shocking isn't it? Just one more hurdle that SMFA put in front of the little guys - even though it probably does make the game more "realistic".

Still - can you honestly see the entire cream of Europe all ending up in England anyway? It's just a fantasy game - so They should allow your bid to go through

Because the club isn't of sufficient standard to interest the player - shocking isn't it? Just one more hurdle that SMFA put in front of the little guys - even though it probably does make the game more "realistic".

Still - can you honestly see the entire cream of Europe all ending up in England anyway? It's just a fantasy game - so They should allow your bid to go through

This hurdle has always existed. For example if you have a team with max rating of 76, you can't buy an 80 say as they would not come. You could buy a couple of 78s then a 79 then the 80 would come. It is to ensure that sides don't waste all their wages on 1 good player to the detriment of the rest of the team.

When I sell on players and buy back I always ensure I build the ladder of lesser players first to ensure my higher value bids go through.

Yeh but his rating was 4 less tan my highest rated player at the time..... He wouldn't be a starting player:confused: now I have competing bids for him :(

Riferimento: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

ufs.png

season 1

new players:

domenico berardi (84): S. Whittaker - 27/06/13

ishak belfodil (84): L. Becchio + t. Adeyemi - 27/06/13

kurt zouma (85): M. Turner + l.barnett + 107 k - 27/06/13

paul pogba (87): A. Tettey + j. Butterfield + 4.2 m - 27/06/13

enzo maresca (87): D. Fox - 27/06/13

daniel van buyten (88): J. Garrido - 28/06/13

davide astori (89): R. Martin + l. Camp + 700 k - 28/06/13

federico marchetti (89): J. Ruddy + 500 k - 27/06/13

mario balotelli (90): R. Van wolfswinkel + g. Holt + 14 m - 27/06/13

luiz gustavo (90): S. Bassong - 27/06/13

francesco totti (91): R. Snodgrass + 250 k - 28/06/13

javier pastore (90): A. Pilkington + r. Bennet + 3.2 m - 03/07/13

anderson hernanes (91): W. Hoolahan + b. Johnson + 3.1 m - 05/08/13

felipe melo (90): E. Maresca + 1.4 m - 19/09/13

riechedly bazoer (75): 440 k - 23/09/2013

mehdi benatia (90): D. Van buyten + s. Jackson + 5.2 m - 12/10/2013

season 2

new players:

ricardo kakà (91): J. Vaughan + e. Bennet + 4.1 m - 27/11/2013

xi:

F. Marchetti ©

m. Benatia' date=' d. Astori, l. Gustavo

j. Pastore, p. Pogba, f. Melo, a. Hernanes, r. Kakà

m. Balotelli, f. Totti[/b']

average: 88 - 89 (05/08/13) - 90 (12/10/12)

average age: 27 - 26 (12/10/2013)

RICARDO KAKA' SIGNED FOR NORWICH CITY!

Kak%C3%A0-Milan.jpg

three new players sign on the dotted line for wolves,

no one fancy just a few youth lads brought in incase any serious injuries pop up throughout the season

new leftback from fluminense, afonso renan

centerback from lazio, andrea sbraga

and rightback that was bought as a free agent ryan fredericks

so with that now done this is what my starting squad looks like for the upcoming season

6a3d.jpg

and youth team lads

fkyh.jpg

Kenwyne Jones signs for Wycombe Wanderers

There were rumours spreading around Adams Park that Adriano was after a household name to lead the attack for next season but most discarded the gossip as 'foolish'.

So for many it was a strange sight to wake up to images of former Stoke striker Kenwyne Jones being shown around the humble ground this morning. The Trinidad and Tobago striker was all smiles as he met up with the young manager and such faces as Tendayi Darikwa and Harry Maguire; stunned at the prospect that they'd be playing alongside the 29 year old forward.

"It was a no brainer really. After he was released from Stoke it meant that we had to pay a fee much smaller than buying through a club to bring him here and it gives the fans someone to cheer, the youngsters someone to admire and for me someone to bag a few goals I hope!" - Adriano

Also joining the squad are loanees Carl Jenkinson and Rafinha, two youngsters brought in from the Premier League - Adriano passes his gratitude to the managers of Aston Villa and Chelsea for allowing them to leave their parent clubs.

SAINTS GEARING UP FOR NEW SEASON

A close season of tinkering, not much more possible on our budget, to the squad that finished 5th in season 1.

We had a poor run-in, or may have got into the top 4.

Our first round cup opponents are Man Utd and Liverpool (cheers..) and with the paucity of our squad, I can't see us getting through either match.

That said, we could have another decent league season.

Ward-Prowse and Shaw have had good increases. I wish I'd held on to Schneiderlin, though.

We also brought in Raffael from Monchengladbach (who's had a great season in the Bundesliga so far) and we just picked up Colombian starlet Juan Navaez unopposed for 290k from Real Madrid C - definitely one for the future and an absolute steal.

Think i may have got Callejon :) With an offer of like 9millionish. But lets wait and see. Also Everton stole Bittencourt of me after my first offer was rejected for a random reason (rated 4 less then my highest rated player, offer was 400k over his asking price-just in case someone else was to bid late on)... :(

Think i may have got Callejon :) With an offer of like 9millionish. But lets wait and see. Also Everton stole Bittencourt of me after my first offer was rejected for a random reason (rated 4 less then my highest rated player' date=' offer was 400k over his asking price-just in case someone else was to bid late on)... :([/quote']

It might have been rejected if you bought a player before the deal was accepted which resulted in the players you'd offering have their values reduced or it might be because the external club sold someone before your deal was accepted so Bittencourts value increased.