Hazr

English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

It might have been rejected if you bought a player before the deal was accepted which resulted in the players you'd offering have their values reduced or it might be because the external club sold someone before your deal was accepted so Bittencourts value increased.

100% his value stayed at 3.8mil, and 100% my offer was 3.8mil worth player + 400k. The player is still 3.8mil worth even after selling and buying a bit more, and the 400k should of put in over the edge, even if has was to drop, which he didnt....:(

Kenwyne Jones signs for Wycombe Wanderers

There were rumours spreading around Adams Park that Adriano was after a household name to lead the attack for next season but most discarded the gossip as 'foolish'.

So for many it was a strange sight to wake up to images of former Stoke striker Kenwyne Jones being shown around the humble ground this morning. The Trinidad and Tobago striker was all smiles as he met up with the young manager and such faces as Tendayi Darikwa and Harry Maguire; stunned at the prospect that they'd be playing alongside the 29 year old forward.

"It was a no brainer really. After he was released from Stoke it meant that we had to pay a fee much smaller than buying through a club to bring him here and it gives the fans someone to cheer' date=' the youngsters someone to admire and for me someone to bag a few goals I hope!" - Adriano

Also joining the squad are loanees Carl Jenkinson and Rafinha, two youngsters brought in from the Premier League - Adriano passes his gratitude to the managers of Aston Villa and Chelsea for allowing them to leave their parent clubs.[/quote']

As a lifelong Stokie may I just add a little ditty occasionally heard from the Stoke faithful in honour of the big man;

(To the tune of 'My old man's a dustman')

Kenwyne is a Stokie, he comes from Trinidad

He looks like Whoopi Goldberg

His hair is flipping* mad

He used to play for Sunderland

And this is what he said

Steve Bruce is a winker*

With a big, fat flipping* head

(*moderated for our younger audience)

I thank you... :)

Hope he does well for you Adriano...

Wrexham can now announce their big summer signing!

Jordan Obita will be joining for £700k :D

Lots of potential in this kid, plus he has already played 600 mins of Championship football this year.

Great news for us :P

Chuffed to have won a 2-team bidding war for Hrgota from Gladbach.

Great young player - once he gets a run in the first XI he'll blow away his rivals

Quite pleased with Saints squad now - a good blend of yoof and experience

150px-Wigan_Athletic.svg.png

Latics to bounce back from play off heartache

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr54-LObNKKcMnIvLIELLGbB1XKjkqorBwBlk5GJ0Qgj_9tDKB

Wigan Athletic manager Benjo has vowed to bounce back from his sides play off final penalty heart ache stating "we are stronger than ever".

Speaking exclusively to TalkPie radio, the Latics gaffer talked about the season ahead in a positive light:

"myself, the players, our fans and everyone associated with the club are justifiably proud of our achievements last season and despite the cruel end to the season, we are fired up and ready to go once again, except this time it will end on a high"

Benjo also talked about the new faces at the club:

"we are pleased to make a few new signings at the club in such a tight and competitive market. In come Brazilian international Jo, Germans Patrick Herrmann & Marcell Jansen and young French talent Paul-Georges Ntep, of which the later is likely to develop within the reserves."

Of course, the word on everybody's lips was that of the future of Brazilian international Neymar:

"It comes as no surprise of the interest which Neymar is generating from other clubs. He was our player of the season, with an average performance rating of 8.08 across 38 games, scoring 15 goals and assisting 20. Clubs such as Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City have continued to show interest. Neymar is very happy playing for us and life in Wigan in general, I mean who wouldn't....the pies are out of this world. He currently has 3 years left on his contract and will not be moving for the foreseeable future."

Wigan face a very tough start to the season, facing both relegated Fulham and West Ham United within the first two games.

The Latics continue their preparations for the new season ahead which yesterday evening saw a 12-2 victory over Kidderminster Harriers, including a Neymar hat trick.

Comeeeee onnnnn youuuuuu Laticsssss!

As a lifelong Stokie may I just add a little ditty occasionally heard from the Stoke faithful in honour of the big man;

(To the tune of 'My old man's a dustman')

Kenwyne is a Stokie' date=' he comes from Trinidad

He looks like Whoopi Goldberg

His hair is flipping* mad

He used to play for Sunderland

And this is what he said

Steve Bruce is a winker*

With a big, fat flipping* head

(*moderated for our younger audience)

I thank you... :)

Hope he does well for you Adriano...[/quote']

Haha, thanks. The Wycombe fans approve.

Think i may have got Callejon :)

That's what I thought' date=' but:

José CALLEJÓN has completed his move to Aston Villa from SSC Napoli for £300,000 plus Gonçalves JONAS . All other offers were turned down.

Unlucky lad.

I've also signed these three:

Mario SUÁREZ has completed his move to Aston Villa from Barcelona for £190,000 plus Mohamed DIAMÉ and Aleksandar TONEV
Vedad IBISEVIC has completed his move to Aston Villa from Stuttgart for £1,540,000 plus Andreas WEIMANN and Gbenga AROKOYO
Alfred FINNBOGASON has completed his move to Aston Villa from SC Heerenveen for £7,800,000 plus Petar BASIC

That's what I thought' date=' but:
José CALLEJÓN has completed his move to Aston Villa from SSC Napoli for £300,000 plus Gonçalves JONAS . All other offers were turned down.

Unlucky lad.

Its fine made two nice signings today from the some of the money i would of spent of callejon:

The offer for Free Agent Bo-Kyung KIM from Northampton Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Payed only 3mil for an 85 who plays regularly in the BPL, pretty happy with that :)

The offer for Jetro WILLEMS of Bayern from Northampton Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Somehow, despite 12 intrested clubs i managed to get this one uncontested as Huddersfields offer was rejected (karma for what happened to bittencourt :P) Payed a lot for him as his value was high in itself by still very happy :)

ALSO EXTERNAL BIDS HURRY THE HELL UP! Seasons rearing its ugly - money consuming head!

I have noticed that we have no Englishmen in the squad, not sure how that happened I think it is my Scottishness rearing its head, Cambridge are looking to add three new faces to the squad before the season starts on Sunday, not sure if we are going to get them signed up in time though as it is getting late.

I am really looking forward to this season, I have a feeling it will be a good one for us as we have a decent looking squad and with three more additions I think we should be making a serious title push.

Div1

Sunderland AFC

38.jpg

Season 2 - Preview

Minor pre-season activity at The Stadium of Light sees the Black Cats enter the new campaign with the squad that finished 11th plus two new additions to bolster the numbers

39686.jpg

Gaston Ramirez 22/88 AM(RLC) joins from Dortmund for a somewhat heady £8.4m to increase midfield options

30012.jpg

Jorge Molina 31/88 F© comes in as back up striker from Real Betis at a more prudent £4.6m

It is hoped that the decision to retain the young squad (avg 24yo) will be of greater benefit long-term despite the immediate disadvantage of fielding an 89-rated first XI

The resumption of SM's ratings reviews is eagerly awaited

Season's Target = Top 10 Finish, Decent Cup Runs

The fans look forward to Sunday's opener at home to Liverpool

Ha'way The Lads

Deal's with me. Ramos + Hazard + Lars Bender + 5 million = Gotze + Rafael + Hummels

Nice big deal for both.

---

Cambridge have accepted bids on this trio:

The offer for Free Agent David VAUGHAN from Cambridge United has been accepted.

The offer for Free Agent Oguchi ONYEWU from Cambridge United has been accepted.

The offer for Free Agent Ryan TAYLOR from Cambridge United has been accepted.

We are hoping that none of the ageing trio reject the club as they will bring a vast deal of experience to Cambridge and help with our push for the D5 title, we have just enough cash to see these three deals through with just £11k left to spare and with the games starting on Sunday any rejection now will probably mean we won't have enough cash to pay for them given that we will lose cash weekly once the league resumes, we should make a decent amount of cash off the trio as they are free agents and our chairman will give high value, they will increase in the starting XI average as they are rated at 86 x2 and 85.

Leicester are looking for a couple 78s + for loan for the next season.

My plans went wrong last season and I'm stuck with a first team with hardly any value due to having so many 89+ players and I have no back up team.

Any 78s+ would recieve playing not every week but certainly for Cup and rotating the 3 game a week scenarios.

Division 4 - Season Preview

A new season starts on Sunday in 28697 with four big boys coming down and two sides bouncing straight back up from non-league doom to join the 18 sophomores.

Promotion Favourites:

Barnet

They may have just been promoted but heavy investment in players such as Pienaar and Bacca have made them favourites with most bookies. Champions by means of dominance in Division 5 last season proved that they are capable of leading the way and so the spotlight will be on manager Richard Sheppard this weekend when they play Crewe.

Other Contenders:

Walsall

Probably the biggest threat coming down from the Division above; David Crawford's side includes some big names from Eastern Europe to trouble defences and attackers alike in the fourth tier.

Chesterfield

Going in to the new season, they might not have the strongest squad on paper but last season's play-off finalists know what it takes to compete at the top. Hossam Ali's side will hope to continue to surprise.

Colchester United

Another side relegated from Division 3 last season; Colchester, under the management of Matko Maric, bring their young squad to where they may be able to flourish.

Aldershot Town

Promoted from Division 5 last season, Andy Burr has invested well in building up what is one of the stronger squads on paper, including the likes of Aliadiere. No stranger to competing at the top, expect much the same.

Wycombe Wanderers

After missing out on automatic promotion last season; Wycombe go into this one as the highest finishers to remain. Adriano's first full season in charge sees him joined by the likes of Kenwyne Jones and Wes Brown.

Fleetwood Town

They came a little short last season but with a squad not only full of quality but also quantity - manager Lee Reynolds should be aiming for a top 7 finish this time round.

Bury

Filled with only young talent from England; Bury are many neutral's favourite because of what Josh Harman is contributing to the future of our international stage.

Relegation Favourites:

Down at the other end of the table, bookies have selected Morecambe and Dagenham & Redbridge as their favourites for the drop. Each with lesser squads and, in the case of Morecambe, there's not a lot of room for rotation. Anything that isn't relegation come the end of the season will be a great success for either manager.

Golden Boot Contenders:

Carlos Bacca (Barnet)

Jeremie Aliadiere (Aldershot Town)

Kenwyne Jones (Wycombe Wanderers)

Imanol Agirretxe (Mansfield Town)

Pierre-Michel Lasogga (Crewe Alexandra)

150px-Northampton_Town_FC_logo_%282006-2010%29.svg.png

Northampton Town - Accepted Bids

46337.jpg

Free Agent Bo-Kyung Kim of Cardiff has agreed to join our ranks after we payed just £3million for this 85's services. Considering his skill in AM Northampton were keen to beat of interest from other clubs, and now fans are overjoyed at this mans arrival.

Rating: 85

Chairman Value: £6.5mil

Payed: 3mil

Position: AM(RLC)

11773.jpg

Saber Khalifa, an 87 rated skilful player who can play almost anywhere, was acquired for only £4.2million from Marseille. His quick feet should provide some goals. Hopefully.

Rating: 87

Chairman Value: £8.2mil

Payed: £4.2mil

Position: AM(RL),F(RLC)

33002.jpg

Carlos Zambrano has also agreed a 4 year deal with Northampton after a£5.3million offer was accepted by Paris St.Germain. This young CB will hopefully strengthen Northampton's defence, and will look to justify his,soon to be, record breaking transfer fee for the club.

Rating: 87

Chairman Value: £9.1mil

Payed: £5.3mil

Position: CB

17793.jpg

To evenfurther bolster the defence, Northampton have signed 85 rated defender Gary Kagelmacher from AS Monaco for only £3.3mil! This high quality player was purchased for a low quality price and Northampton are chuffed about it.

Rating: 85

Chairman Value: £5.8mil

Payed: £3.3mil

Position: D(RLC)