Hazr

English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

manchester-city-200x200.png

883357_Manchester_City.jpg

Gotta say i'm quite happy with my expected line-up going into the new season. Need to drastically improve on our last campaign and hopefully the signings of Ibra, Rooney and Xavi come help us do that!

Still open for a few deals but not gonna go desperately looking to change the side now as things are shaping up quite well.

883359_Manchester_City.jpg

Second string ain't looking too shabby either but still would like to improve 2 or 3 areas.

How long is usual for external bids to come in' date=' once you put a player up for sale?[/quote']

Id say 1 to 3 days. But sometimes it takes MUCH longer!!! Like 2 weeks :eek:

Re-listing can sometimes work...sometimes

back to the start of the nitty gritty :D

left my team playing an auto formation during the pre-season friendlies so not much use looking into the results that popped up,

first game of the season for wolves is an away trip to bournemouth(first couple of fixtures are all away)

chairman expects promotion,

but for the first season i'm happy to consolidate my position in this league and build a stronger team with revenue earned over this seasons venture.

start the season slightly understrength with gary cahill still on the injury list and last seasons top scorer gignac suspended for tonights opening fixture

so going to be relying on brazilian frontman adriano(the shakhtar one not the "who ate all the pies" ex-inter one;)) to hopefully pick up where he left off last season and grab a couple til gignac is ready to come back into the frame

so goodluck to everyone in tonights opening fixture and lets hope this season is as good if not better than the first

How long is usual for external bids to come in' date=' once you put a player up for sale?[/quote']

Depends. It can take one day, It can take 2-3 weeks. For example I put a player for sale at the end of the season and yesterday I got the external bid for him.

Only god knows how this engine can be so rubbish.Only God knows how I lost to some 77 rated lads to Norwich.Pretty much dominated the game and had some big chances to score too.Also Reus picked up an injury and probably lost the game because the idiot called Luis Suarez,who was described as my key player got a red card.

Arsenal 4-0 Swansea City

A commanding display by Arsenal on the opening day of the new season with a brace for both Schweinsteiger and RVP.

A strange mix of results tonight, with the majority of the teams bar Liverpool I would class as title contenders slipping up tonight so please do carry on! :P

Only god knows how this engine can be so rubbish.Only God knows how I lost to some 77 rated lads to Norwich.Pretty much dominated the game and had some big chances to score too.Also Reus picked up an injury and probably lost the game because the idiot called Luis Suarez' date='who was described as my key player got a red card.[/quote']

A bad day all round for Manchester, we were beaten 4-2 by unmanaged Palace :(

Re: Riferimento: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Manchester United 1-2 Norwich City (with a 83 average team :P)

Yeah but due to Raz being such an inept manager that brings United's average down to about 80.

Sorry Raz only messing' date=' if last season is anything to go by you will start rubbish and finish strong. :P[/font']

A bad day all round for Manchester' date=' we were beaten 4-2 by unmanaged Palace :(

[/font']

At least u havent got any suspensions injures?Thats an usual first round for me,anyway.Reus out,Suarez suspended.

Re: Riferimento: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Yeah but due to Raz being such an inept manager that brings United's average down to about 80.

Sorry Raz only messing' date=' if last season is anything to go by you will start rubbish and finish strong. :P[/font']

Sometimes I agree anyway :P

Arsenal 4-0 Swansea City

A commanding display by Arsenal on the opening day of the new season with a brace for both Schweinsteiger and RVP.

A strange mix of results tonight' date=' with the majority of the teams bar Liverpool I would class as [b']title contenders [/b]slipping up tonight so please do carry on! :P

West Brom are there too ;):P

James Chettle steered West Bromwich Albion to victory against Cardiff City.

West Bromwich Albion beat Cardiff City 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

VĂ­lla scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lavezzi was also on the scoresheet for his side.