Hazr

English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Andy Burr (AJB Forum) steered Aldershot Town to victory against Walsall.

Aldershot Town beat Walsall 2 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Davis had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Wolski and Lemina were amongst the goalscorers.

BIG/HUGE/EPIC/HUMONGOUS victory that keeps us rolling...for now...a set-back is always on the cards :P

5pts off Play-offs

90x90bolton-wanderers.gif

Back Permanetly!

After working at Woking as a Manager/Director, Justin changed his mind & accepted the job of Bolton Wanderers. But does he still regret leaving Woking? Probably not. Woking was a love by which he couldn't see the club going down in debt. But Bolton is a challenge. On his arrival the manager said, ''My aim is Premier League at Bolton. We deserve to play with the best ones here because we are one of the bests in England. Bolton is a big club & my job here will be to turn this club into a top notch club of England.''

Bolton Wanderers stands at 4th place in the Championship after 26 games and has Liechtsteiner, Quagliarella, Pandev, Diego Alves & Abidal as their key players.

Digne Decision Done?

Northampton Manager Cedd had only this to say:

Lucas DIGNE has completed his move to Chelsea from Paris Saint-Germain for 3,000,000 plus Ben DAVIES and Nathaniel CHALOBAH . All other offers were turned down.

:mad::( my offer was worth 17mil. Chelsea's can't of been more than that..seemed more like 14/15mil.....what's up with that? If you add up all there values now, which have increased since their move to PSG, the offer stands at 14.5mil....my offer was 8.7mil plus and 8.3mil player....adding up to 17mil.....whaaaa? How did I lose especially with SMs new p/e values...

:mad::( my offer was worth 17mil. Chelsea's can't of been more than that..seemed more like 14/15mil.....what's up with that? If you add up all there values now' date=' which have increased since their move to PSG, the offer stands at 14.5mil....my offer was 8.7mil plus and 8.3mil player....adding up to 17mil.....whaaaa? How did I lose especially with SMs new p/e values...[/quote']

It's not work that way. Only Chelsea's manager know how much Ben Davies and Chalobah worth in part exchange deal. My offer (herrera and dodo + 1mil) worth 18+ mil actually. :)

Div 3

MK Dons 1-5 Brentford

Great result for the Bees in their promotion fight. We thrashed MK with 2 goals from Martins in the first half, and a hattrick from Bulut in the second half.

Brentford have recorded their biggest ever away league win by beating Milton Keynes Dons 1 - 5.
Brentford have now won 4 games in a row after beating Milton Keynes Dons setting a new club record.
After their result against Milton Keynes Dons, Brentford are now unbeaten in 9 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

The very moment I logged in to 28697, I knew something had gone horrible wrong and that we had lost. No, I wasn't feeling overly cynical, I just noticed I only had one club message and that could only mean one thing - the record beating unbeaten run had come to an end.

And so it has, to a well set up Hartlepool United side who beat us 1 - 0. It ends an unbeaten run that stretched across 18 matches and since before Christmas. Well done to the Hartlepool manager, they're not having a great season but that really is a great result for them.

It may only be my third defeat of the season and we may still have quite a cushion at the top of the table but I must assure this bad result doesn't turn in to bad form.

It was a big game for us away at Promotion chasing Cheltenham.

SMH steered Cambridge United to victory against Cheltenham Town.

Cambridge United outclassed Cheltenham Town and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Novaretti scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mcgeady , Iriney, Michel and Keane [2] were the other goalscorers.

Cambridge United have now won 10 games in a row after beating Cheltenham Town setting a new club record.

Unlucky Pip, good game.

That 6-1 win was our club record 10th win in a row and with Lincoln getting beat we move 10 points clear at the top, 27 games played we have score 90 and conceded 27, quality stats.

Respuesta: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Chivas 1906 steered Preston North End to victory against fierce rivals Burnley in the Lancashire Derby.

Preston North End beat Burnley 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Montero scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Saúl was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Irregular season for PNE so far; currently standing in 10th place with 42 points

Welsh derby today and a game we needed to win.

It started perfectly with Giggs netting a 2nd minute penalty and then Cazorla played a lovely return pass to Vucinic, who netted the second. We were in heaven as Di Maria powered home a third.

Swansea managed to net once, but when Coleman was sent off it was all over.

Vital win :D