English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Hazr

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Another win for my Burnley tonight. We beat Rochdale 3-1 at home. Fejsa, Mitrovic and Zoller scored the goals, while Toulalan was voted MOTM. We're dealing pretty well with this busy calendar. 5 wins and 1 draw in the last 6 matches!

Decided that it's time to end my stay as Manager of Leicester City and take the huge task of keeping Fulham in the Championship.

5 points adrift and a whole NMF fit squad to work with but it will be a challenge and I think I will take the job there chairman has offered me :).

Riferimento: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Norwich%20City.png

Norwich City - Players available for CASH

Facundo RONCAGLIA (8 mln)

Felipe MELO (10 mln)

Vladimír WEISS (6 mln)

Francesco TOTTI (maybe - 10 mln)

Ishak BELFODIL (6 mln)

Domenico BERARDI (maybe - 12 mln)

Re: Riferimento: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Norwich%20City.png

Felipe MELO (10 mln)

Vladimír WEISS (6 mln)

Ishak BELFODIL (6 mln)

Make Berardi available first

Kevin Junior was unable to prevent a Sheffield United defeat to Burnley.

Sheffield United slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Burnley in their Division 3 fixture.

Bony scored the only goal for Sheffield United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

4 points out of 21 isn't good. :(

Still in a play off spot however.

Wow, why am I not surprised. Dominated from start to finish, over twice as many shots, over twice as many on target. Their highest rated player...78. My lowest...82. What happens, lose 2-1.

What makes it even more fun...my striker was man of the match! Erm, what? Oh, and now Halford is out for 3 weeks as well.

Cannot wait for this new match engine. Play-off push takes a huge kick to the neverminds with that one. :mad::rolleyes:

d1

SAINTS 0 CARDIFF 1

Could have done without this.

Outplayed' date=' fatigued - second best to Cardiff throughout.

Tottenham look to have wrapped up the title, and we can still snatch second - but need to start winning again[/quote']

Needed that win so badly with the game coming up. Jumped out of my seat when Eto scored in the 78th :P

Out of the relegation zone now :)

Good game mate :)

Torquay United outclassed York City and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 4 fixture.

Qazaishvili scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Olaza and Walter were also amongst the goalscorers.

A very important win to hopefully stop the rot - prior to this we had taken a whopping 1 point from the last 30 and were in total freefall....time to start climbing back up the league :)

Riferimento: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Norwich%20City.png

Felipe MELO (10 mln)

Vladimír WEISS (6 mln)

Ishak BELFODIL (6 mln)

Also Paul POGBA (40 mln) and Kurt ZOUMA (20 mln) are available for cash. Pogba could leave also for a 2x1 deal but I'd like to sell him for cash.

Chamakh bangs in a hat-trick as I get a 3-1 win against Gateshead. I mullered them from start to finish, their goal came from their only shot on target (typical).

Yet another injury though, getting ridiculous now. Craig Noone out for 2 weeks. Michael Turner may be back soon but with Noone, Dyer and Halford all out until almost the seasons end I'm really riding my luck with regards to making the play-offs.

Shame really, I've built a cracking first 11 but it's been impossible to get them out on the pitch together due to injury after injury after injury. Sigh.

Wycombe Wanderers are promoted to Division 3!

Fans ran on to the pitch at Adams Park after the full time whistle to celebrate with Season 2's first promoted team - Wycombe Wanderers!

Kenwyne Jones' brace (making 23 for the season) helped the side beat in form Crewe to seal the promotion with 5 games to spare.

"For me, the players, the staff and the fans this is amazing. To come so close last season but blow it at the final hurdle, we have truly blown people out of the water in this campaign. We've commanded the division and although our form has slipped due to the composition of three game weeks, a lack of players, injuries, and no funds to bring in new faces we have held on to gain promotion with games to spare. The season's not over yet though, we want to be celebrating all over again by winning the championship - we've been on top for as long as I can remember so we certainly deserve it but now we must earn it! Come on you blues" - Adriano