English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Hazr

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Division 3

BURNLEY 2-1 Sheffield United

Portsmouth 1-3 BURNLEY

Burnley kept his amazing form in the last matches with another two wins! We're now unbeaten for 8 games(!) and we won our last 5 matches, two new records for the club! We keep improving our position as we're already 14th placed!

Wycombe Wanderers are promoted to Division 3!

Fans ran on to the pitch at Adams Park after the full time whistle to celebrate with Season 2's first promoted team - Wycombe Wanderers!

Kenwyne Jones' brace (making 23 for the season) helped the side beat in form Crewe to seal the promotion with 5 games to spare.

"For me' date=' the players, the staff and the fans this is amazing. To come so close last season but blow it at the final hurdle, we have truly blown people out of the water in this campaign. We've commanded the division and although our form has slipped due to the composition of three game weeks, a lack of players, injuries, and no funds to bring in new faces we have held on to gain promotion with games to spare. The season's not over yet though, we want to be celebrating all over again by winning the championship - we've been on top for as long as I can remember so we certainly deserve it but now we must earn it! Come on you blues" - Adriano[/quote']

Congratulations mate, good job! Hopefully you will win championship too.

FEJSA FOR SALE AT BURNLEY!

02.04-Fejsa.jpg

We're willing to accept good cash offers for Fejsa as we need to raise some money in order to eliminate our debt. Fejsa established himself in Benfica's top eleven and he's playing very well since. He's 25 years old and plays at DM. Starter for Serbia's NT and portuguese league leaders Benfica. He would be a nice addition for a lot of teams i believe.

Re: Riferimento: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Also Paul POGBA (40 mln) and Kurt ZOUMA (20 mln) are available for cash. Pogba could leave also for a 2x1 deal but I'd like to sell him for cash.

Make them available so people can bid.

Wigan suffered a 3-2 defeat away at Middlesborough last night.We are still hovering just above the relegation zone but a couple more wins should see us safe.Just waiting for the season to end now so that we can regroup for next term.

and Puscas :D. Inter Primavera Front two with Capello and him as strikers :)

I had him sold him and now thinking about re-buying him :P My history with inter youngsters isn't that good you guys own me 2 years salary for Tassi and indemnity for Longo :rolleyes:

I had him sold him and now thinking about re-buying him :P My history with inter youngsters isn't that good you guys own me 2 years salary for Tassi and indemnity for Longo :rolleyes:

LOL patience is key. Either we sell them and they become stars, or they get so frustrated that they move from us.

Or they actually stay with the first team ;)

but our history with producing youngsters and selling them is crazy. We've let go of legends and very good players.

Riferimento: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

All available FOR CASH at Norwich City (Benatia, Pogba, Zouma, Hernanes, Luiz Gustavo, Totti, Berardi, Belfodil, Astori, Felipe Melo), except Balotelli, Pastore and Kakà. If you're interested, make your bid.

Riferimento: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

All available FOR CASH at Norwich City (Benatia' date=' Pogba, Zouma, Hernanes, Luiz Gustavo, Totti, Berardi, Belfodil, Astori, Felipe Melo), except Balotelli, Pastore and Kakà. If you're interested, make your bid.[/quote']

Nobody interested? I'm thinking to sell 1-2-3 between Benatia, Zouma, Hernanes, Gustavo and Totti, to external, so I'm not asking a lot of cash for these players.

d1

SAINTS 4 QPR 1

Saints get a big win against their nearest rivals for 4th place.

Chicharito finally comes good with 2 vital goals

Congratulations to Spurs on their title victory - they led the table for virtually the whole season and never looked like being overtaken. Top performance (so unlike real life)

Stuart Pearce steered Manchester United to victory against Hull City.

Manchester United outclassed Hull City and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Fàbregas scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

özil was also on the scoresheet for his side.

fighting for 2nd place now after a string of terrible results

also big congrats to tottenham for retaining the premiership title

Kevin Junior earned a draw with Sheffield United against Notts County.

Sheffield United dominated much of the play against Notts County but could only manage a 2 - 2 draw in their Division 3 fixture.

Allan and Bony were amongst the goalscorers.

Play off spot is disappearing. :(

Spurs Retain Division 1 Title

08_03_2006_epl_trophy.jpg

The streets around White Hart Lane were full again last night after Tottenham came back from 2 goals behind at home to Aston Villa to gain a point and win the title in their own backyard.

The reigning champions looked like faltering at first - going 2-0 down to 7th placed Villa after just 16 minutes - but goals from Vertonghen and Pedro helped the Lilywhites to claw back a point and send the Spurs fans into raptures.

The streets around Tottenham were fuelled with drunken celebrations until the early hours of the morning, and the extensive damage caused by the partying football fans is thought to have far exceeded that of 2011 riots.

Tottenham%2Briots%2B3.jpg