English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Hazr

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

News from Wycombe Wanderers:

After the delight of promotion; fans, players and staff alike have been preparing themselves for the new campaign in the third tier.

Having relinquished our debts, we have been able to sign our first player since the beginning of the season in Gargano: a solid addition to our midfield for a low price.

Emyr Huws got the rise I've been expecting for a while now. +3 to 78 is much appreciated and now I'm sure the asking price I put on him has become clear. Had I accepted the 800k offer I had for him, I'd have lost money!

I've won Manager Of The Season for Division 4 which I'm really happy with. We've topped the table since the very early stages of the season and were the first team to earn promotion, so it was nice to see these achievements noticed by my fellow managers.

Next season could be tough, I've been working out a good model for my transfer business and hope that I can pull it off by signing a good quality squad with much needed added quantity without falling in to debt.

Magee, Zilarte, Mihai, Borges or Malone?

Vote for EC28697's Manager Of The Season now: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=168747

13 votes in and it remains too tight to call a winner, the current leader has only a one vote advantage but last night he had none at all! It's going to be an interesting battle.

The winner will be confirmed on Thursday, just before the start of the new season.

Magee' date=' Zilarte, Mihai, Borges or Malone?

Vote for EC28697's Manager Of The Season now: [url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=168747[/url]

13 votes in and it remains too tight to call a winner, the current leader has only a one vote advantage but last night he had none at all! It's going to be an interesting battle.

The winner will be confirmed on Thursday, just before the start of the new season.

great work mate

brought in three new additions for my hereford team.

scott goldbourne-wolves player and pretty cheap

jack baldwin-another cheap player.

also signed scott hogan from newport, for 300k could turn out a good piece of business.

Burnley transfer news!

After selling Maxwell to Charlton for 8M, Burnley managed to bring in 3 new players, all for CV!

Marvin Plattenhardt

22 years old

85 rated LB/LM from Nuremberg

Great young LB, he may have a great future. Even with Nuremberg having an hard season, he surely deserves to rise. +2/+1 in the next changes. He is our replacement for Maxwell. Talented, younger, cheaper, riser and much lower wages!

Alan Patrick

22 years old

80 rated AMC/R/L from Shakhtar on loan to Internacional

Two years ago he was one of the main talents in Brazil. Unfortunately his premature move to Shakhtar proved to be wrong. Now he's back to Brazil and looks like he can enjoy a great season with Internacional, showing his talent and hopefully get a juicy rise when the time comes. Also, for 1.3M, he was an absolute bargain.

Luciano Neves

20 years old

77 rated AMC/R/L from Corinthians

This young lad only moved to Corinthians this year and he has already earned his space in the team! He's enjoying a great start for them and if he keeps improving he may prove himself a great talent and ofc great riser.

Brentford win the friendly against Oxford 4-1 in SMH's first game in charge.

In real news we manage to bring in another three players, Mitroglou, Elkeson & Bamba Anderson join up at Brentford alongside Gueye, Tremoulinas & Mendy who signed up yesterday taking the new signings to six.

Mansfield make 6 new signings

GUERRERO, Paolo 89 -ST

Javi Fuego 88 -Def/DM

Kaldirim 88 -LB

Morgan amalfitano 88 -CM/CAM

Z.Boucher 85- GK

Sam Vokes 84 -ST

I'm pleased with all this signings for a division 4 side

This season i have a decent team. Last season i lost in the semi final and i only had a decent team second half of the season. So improvements are being made :)

Hey guys just thought id pop on and introduce myself, some of you may already know me from 7046 and 7777. Picked up a decent looking Blackburn side. Didnt realise how strong this GW actually was so its nice to be a part of.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

Pretty much what im hoping for, will be wheeling and dealing before the new season starts. ANybody need anything pm in game :)

not going to be much change this season at united as i managed to move my squad around to what i was looking for last season

only really one major transfer happening at the moment and its a deal i agreed with the man city boss a little while ago, it will see dortmunds talented mid gundogan join them in a swap deal for there rightback(a position ive been trying to sort for a while now) pablo zabaleta, sorry to see gundo' leave but really needed to find a high end rightback for my first team 11

in other transfer related news i've only currently got two players who are up for loan they are herman stengel and santi mina, herman's already so just mina to go, the reason i'm not letting the likes of niang.kolasinac etc go out is they will play an important role in my rotation throughout the season but if they do become available at any point i will change there status accordingly

oh and the chairman "expects me to mount a serious title challenge" and my balance has gone up by a few mil.