English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Hazr

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

The offer for Stijn SCHAARS of PSV from Mansfield Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Alberto GILARDINO of Genoa CFC from Mansfield Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Good signings for me :)

When i took over this club was second worst team. I feel this was a slow progress but worth it.

Division 3' date=' Season Preview[/b']

Just a quick look at the seven favourites for promotion and the seven candidates for a relegation scrap. These findings weigh up current team values and ratings on paper.

Promotion Favourites

Fulham

Star players: Higuain, David Silva, Moutinho

Notts County

Star players: Arbeloa, Srna, Klose

Preston North End

Star players: Yilmaz, Gaitan, Bruno

Barnet

Star players: Pato, Meireles, Dost

Sheffield United

Star players: Gabi, Smalling, Bony

Rotherham United

Star players: Benat, Perisic, Pina

Stevenage

Star players: Milito, Fuchs, Pablo Hernandez

Relegation Candidates

Oldham Athletic

Star players: Casnos, Heurtaux, Adam

Chesterfield

Star players: Ambrosini, Fernandez, Mbokani

Bradford City

Star players: Batshuayi, Kurzawa, Neto

Shrewsbury Town

Star players: Gomis, A. Hernandez, Martins

Wycombe Wanderers

Star players: Schelotto, Gargano, Vargas

Rochdale

Star players: Mendes, Ghilas, Yago

Port Vale

Star players: Tomovic, Gouffran, H. Sakai

As you can see, a gulf in class between the big boys and the underdogs is evident; when you compare the likes of Higuain, David Silva, Arbeloa and Pato to what the smaller teams have to offer. There is a lot of class in the Game World's middle division but there are sure to be a few upsets and surprises along the way too.

14 teams mentioned and little Brentford not in there, not amused haha, in my mind we are favourites, who needs Higuain and Silva when you have guys like Mitroglou and Mendy :)

Nice work by the way.

We finally managed to secure a loan, 78 rated winger, was hoping for one in the 80's but beggars can't be chosers, thanks Southampton.

Still waiting for an external bid for Guiterrez as we need him sold to make way for 2 or 3 players, our balance is pretty much shot to chit, sooner rather than later would be nice.

Chesterfield

Star players: Ambrosini' date=' Fernandez, Mbokani

[/quote']

You voted for me last season and now put me in relegation list make up your mind already :P but I sadly agree apparently we only have 11 starters

Rating changes have been a nice little boost for my Ebbsfleet the past few days.

Lee Nicholls 75 -> 78 (+3)

Rob Kiernan 76 -> 78 (+2)

Jermaine Anderson 73 -> 75 (+2)

Ryan Edwards 73 -> 76 (+3)

George Friend 82 -> 83 (+1)

Reece Brown 73 -> 75 (+2)

Good stuff!

Stuart Pearce has guided Manchester United to a Charity Shield Final win against Tottenham Hotspur!! Manchester United beat Tottenham Hotspur 3 - 0 in a penalty shootout after they could not be seperated at the final whistle, with the match ending 1 - 1.

özil was on the scoresheet for his side.

You voted for me last season and now put me in relegation list make up your mind already :P but I sadly agree apparently we only have 11 starters

It's not my personal opinion but by looking through the impartial squad rankings, hence why I've put myself in there too.

14 teams mentioned and little Brentford not in there' date=' not amused haha, in my mind we are favourites, who needs Higuain and Silva when you have guys like Mitroglou and Mendy :)

Nice work by the way.

We finally managed to secure a loan, 78 rated winger, was hoping for one in the 80's but beggars can't be chosers, thanks Southampton.

Still waiting for an external bid for Guiterrez as we need him sold to make way for 2 or 3 players, our balance is pretty much shot to chit, sooner rather than later would be nice.[/quote']

Again its not my personal opinion, I just used the squad rankings. With the manager of the season at the helm, Brentford have a very good chance of a high table finish.

really enjoying my hereford, building a team l like the look of, and getting ratingvincreases to boot.

really could fo with a either or left back, right back or centre hslf on loan though, above 80, who would get game time.

hoping to bring in a couple of players today, very good looking deals for the club.

Looks like we have added another player to the squad in Tim Dierssen, we bid our last 508k only to see Norwich throw in a late bid, they bid only 500k though so we get our man by 8k.

Now just to hopefully get a external bid or a bid in the gameworld for Gutierrez so as we can bring in another couple to buff the squad out.

Wycombe Wanderers, Provisional Squad List - Season 3:

1. W. Caballero (Captain)

2. G. Gonul

4. Y. Rakitskiy

6. A. Galvez

8. J. Ayew

11. A. Kerzhakov

12. T. Dionatan

13. D. Ward

14. H. Stengel (on loan from Manchester United)

15. E. Moran

16. C. Noboa

17. D. Boyata

18. E. Durm (on loan from Aston Villa)

19. S. Khalifa

20. T. Mujan

21. T. Lawrence

22. E. Huws

23. C. Gulselam

24. U. Emmanuelson

26. T. Podstawski

Will be updated according to any business done.

Phil JAGIELKA has completed his move to Blackburn Rovers from Olympique Lyonnais for £103,000 plus Iván RAMIS and Corry EVANS . All other offers were turned down.

Last piece of buisness completed before the new season starts tonight. Delighted to have brought in Jags beating off Cardiff to his signature. May have an outside chance of a 91 if he gets a decent world cup under his belt.

Good luck tonight everyone :)

Hello

New Grimsby manager here:)

Very excited to be part of such a large game world

Also' date=' Andre up for sale to the highest (cash only) offer:)[/quote']

make them mighty again.....for me :(

Good luck everyone for the new season apart from Fulham, Leyton Orient, Sheff United, Peterborough, Stevenage, Wycombe, Charlton, Rotherham, Swindon, Preston, Rochdale, Chesterfield, Doncaster, MK Dons, Leeds, Port Vale, Bradford, Barnet, Notts County, Burnley, Oldham, Shrewsbury, Newport.-Yes you all suck!!!

Haha o/j good luck to the lot of you.

good luck everyone for the new season apart from fulham' date=' leyton orient, sheff united, peterborough, stevenage, wycombe, charlton, rotherham, swindon, preston, rochdale, chesterfield, doncaster, mk dons, leeds, port vale, bradford, barnet, notts county, burnley, oldham, shrewsbury, newport.-[b']yes you all suck!!![/b]

haha o/j good luck to the lot of you.

You SUCK Dan! :D

Goalkeeper, are you sure you're of Division 3 quality? You cost us that game.

Thrashed 4 - 1 in the opening game, worse still is that our former player Nabil Ghilas scored two. Then again, anyone could have beaten Agassa today. I'm considering whether or not to keep him as my goalkeeper his season, so if he's looking to convince me to let him stay then he's not doing a very good job at it!

Notts County outclassed Bradford City and beat them 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Jonas scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Di Natale and Klose were also amongst the goalscorers.

Too leaky down there

Competition Message

Hazard . steered Aston Villa to victory against Queens Park Rangers.

Aston Villa outclassed Queens Park Rangers and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Lucas had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Ménez, Cerci and Koscielny were amongst the goalscorers.

Not bad, not bad at all. Menez and Cerci with a goal on their debut. Money well spent. :)

took a gamble friday night by playing my 1st team in the charity shield under the thinking that 3 points isn't as valuable at this stage of the season as a trophy.

but worked out alright in the end anyways with my cup team doing the biz tonight against newcastle

Stuart Pearce steered Manchester United to victory against Newcastle United.

Manchester United outclassed Newcastle United and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Aubameyang scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Matip and Baba were also amongst the goalscorers.