English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Hazr

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

predictions for the leagues winners and auto promotion?

Div 1

W: I think United will stay there.

Div 2:

W: West brom

P: Bolton

PLO: Reading

Div 3:

W: Brentford

P: chesterfield

PLO: Doncaster

Dnt have a clue with the rest.

I want to see your predictions.

Lol Written off Fulham in Div 3 B)

Div 3:

Lol Written off Fulham in Div 3 B)

I can't believe I am tipped to win the D3 with my 86/87 average squad, who needs players above 90 anyway :)

Fulham and Notts County will be placed 1st and 2nd I would imagine in D3 and there are a few clubs who are building well, we will hopefully get to phase two when transfer bans come off if we are still in the hunt.

Div 1

W: I think United will stay there.

Div 2:

W: West brom

P: Bolton

PLO: Reading

Div 3:

Dnt have a clue with the rest.

I want to see your predictions.

Nice to see I have fans :P

tried to twist on my usual approach to how middlesborough line up with a tactics choice i've been using alot in the connect leagues, didn't pay off .....

couldn't find a way past hart and got sucker punched in the 89th min by a garmash freekick, but looking at the stats the result really could of gone either way as it was pretty much even everywhere

Stuart Pearce was unable to prevent a Manchester United defeat to Middlesbrough.

Manchester United slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Middlesbrough in their English Championship Cup Round 1 fixture.

won this last season, this time out in the first round not good

Burnley got knocked out of the cup tonight. Cool :P Our low rated 2nd line were naturally not good enough to beat a strong Watford side. We don't have depth to really care about the cups. We will now be able to put a fresh strong team in our next league match vs Doncaster Rovers!

Notts County outclassed Luton Town and beat them 1 - 0 in their English Championship Cup Round 1 fixture.

Zohore scored the winner for Notts County and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

We won but not convincing as we should have

Pleased to have knocked out Championship opposition Bournemouth in the Cup last night. We face an excellent occasion against Chelsea in the next round. We also have Stoke coming up in the Shield too so hopefully this will do the finances a lot of good.

Stuart Pearce steered Manchester United to victory against fierce rivals Manchester City in the Manchester Derby.

Manchester United outclassed Manchester City and thrashed them 6 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Fàbregas scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

özil and Reus were also amongst the goalscorers.

good to get back to winning ways after the disappointing mid-week cup result

Delighted to get a win tonight against Portmsouth tonight, with a closely fought game ending in a 1-0 victory. We seem to be turning a corner with Norths,pton securing 9 out of a possible 12 points in the last 4 games.

Also have just seen I'm playing twice division 1 champions Spurs in the cup, bring on the big guns!! ;)

Stuart Pearce steered Manchester United to victory against fierce rivals Manchester City in the Manchester Derby.

Manchester United outclassed Manchester City and thrashed them 6 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Fàbregas scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

özil and Reus were also amongst the goalscorers.

good to get back to winning ways after the disappointing mid-week cup result

Got my tactics all wrong. Fair play to you deserved the win. Need to start winning myself or find myself in relegation battle!

Burnley beat Doncaster Rovers 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Bacca scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Witsel was also on the scoresheet for his side.

3rd win in a row for us, great! A very good win tonight vs a solid Doncaster side (they have very good depth, they probably lack 1 or 2 big players, but you can't have everything!). Top players Witsel and Bacca proved their importance tonight, winning the match for us. Ruffier and Pepe were also very important to avoid Doncaster to score more than once. We're recovering from our "not so great" start. We're already 9th placed in the table, getting close to the play-off zone! Next we face Charlton at our home and i hope and believe we will keep in winning ways! We need to.

Gateshead have broken their transfer record by signing Jonas HECTOR from 1. FC Köln for 3,960,000

Was just too late for his rise which is a huge shame, but should get up to 87 with a good year in the bundesliga.

After their result against Forest Green Rovers, Gateshead are now unbeaten in 13 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Gateshead have now won 4 games in a row after beating Forest Green Rovers setting a new club record.

3-2 win sees us go outside the promotion spots on GD only. Only undefeated team in the bottom 2 divisions (+last 5 games of last season). 4 draws to start the season was pretty lame, but now 4 victories on the trot put Gateshead in a great position.

Brentford continue to defy the critics and grab another three points with a 2-0 win over Port Vale, Marquez and free agent Adriano were on the scoresheet for us.

Good game Hannah, unlucky.

Despite being the 17th ranked side in club value in the league we have started well amassing 20 points from the first 9 games which leaves us in 4th place just 3 points off the league leaders, it is still early days but we are pleased with the early promise.

Back with a 77 rated side out for the Shield as the sooner we are out of it the better tbh.

Burnley lost 2-0 vs Charlton tonight. I'm disappointed. Congratz to Charlton manager, he changed his usual tactic for this match and it paid off. We did not deserve to lose though, a draw would be the fair result, but i don't care, as i was expecting to win! This loss stalled our recovery. If we had won this match, we would be 7th placed, only 1 point behind play-offs! But we failed to win, so we're at the middle of the table (13rd). I hope we can get back to winning ways in the next league match.