Hazr

English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Who got offered the Liverpool job as I am now interested in getting back in it?

don't worry, Dartford, AFC Wimbledon and Fleetwood are on offer and at least one of them should become available soon.

I'm sure you would prefer them rather than jump ahead of all those managers who have already put in many hours into the gameworld.

don't worry' date=' Dartford, AFC Wimbledon and Fleetwood are on offer and at least one of them should become available soon.

I'm sure you would prefer them rather than jump ahead of all those managers who have already put in many hours into the gameworld.[/quote']

Brilliant :D:D:D

Yes brillant that I got them :D:D:D

and you now have a reputation to go with them.

'just a game' remember, still a game if you are in charge of Dartford as well.

Stuart Pearce steered Manchester United to victory against fierce rivals Manchester City in the Manchester Derby.

Manchester United beat Manchester City 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Agüero was on the scoresheet for his side.

really needed this win to keep the gap at the top healthy especially considering the other results that took place tonight, also aguero grabbed another brace so he's now got 19 in the league so far,

from watching the match de gea had a cracker, i really thought i was going to be pegged back in the 2nd half as city were getting chance after chance it seemed(16 shots 7 on target) and all falling to utd ex-player suarez(he did grab one though)

did pick up another costly injury, lost busquets for 3 weeks which is going to hurt especially with zab's also on the treatment table, but hopefully the guys i've got stepping in for them can hold it together til they get back to fitness

last bit of news i'm selling p.e aubameyeng for cash as i've got another transfer in the pipeline and need the cash to complete the deal so he's listed for 10million and can leave for that price which all things considered is pretty cheap so someones got the chance to pick up a right bargain if they can with him.

First game in this setup with Luton finished in a 6-4 loss at runaway league leaders Nuneaton. Wasn't the worst result for us, considering my young teams average rating was only 78 compared to his 87, and were missing a few players due to low fitness

Edisson Jordanov was the only new signing to start the game, but managed a hattrick on his debut from the left wing. Hopefully a sign of things to come from him.

First game in this setup with Luton finished in a 6-4 loss at runaway league leaders Nuneaton. Wasn't the worst result for us' date=' considering my young teams average rating was only 78 compared to his 87, and were missing a few players due to low fitness

Edisson Jordanov was the only new signing to start the game, but managed a hattrick on his debut from the left wing. Hopefully a sign of things to come from him.[/quote']

just to let you know not ignoring your loan bids on santi mina & doucoure but at teh moment i can't send them out as i need the numbers to make sure a deal goes through in the next day or so but once thats complete i should be able to send one if not both out to you(if its just the one let me know which one)

also in transfer related news p.e aubameyang has already been snapped up by preston for the asking price, hope he does well for you as he's a quality player, also due to the funding from this deal there should be another noteable arrival at old trafford in the coming days with another couple of faces departing to make way.

Burnley beat Leyton Orient 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Amrabat scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mitrović and Bacca were also amongst the goalscorers

Great win and we're now even closer to top 6 and also to top 2!

GLORY DAYS steered Doncaster Rovers to victory against Newport County.

Doncaster Rovers beat Newport County 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Colback and Cardozo were amongst the goalscorers.

Another excellent win by the Dons, coming back from 1-0 down to win 2-1 with goals to Colback and Cardozo. The Dons charge to play-off promotion spots continues but we will be without defensive stalwart Joesph Yobo who picked up a minor injury and will be out for a week.

After their result against Newport County, Doncaster Rovers are now unbeaten in 12 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Our great run in the league continues with our 12th unbeaten match and Glory Days is breaking new ground at Doncaster. It's certainly a turn around from two losses that I had at the start of my tenor here.

What a sad day for this set-up that someone with a rep of 41 got Liverpool

But it says lots about the manager you are

Well done :rolleyes:

A very big welcome from ME !!!!

quit after 1 game, changes his name and deletes his posts!!!!!!!!!

hope we don't see the boy again.

bit of transfer news for united, after the mess of the ramos deal managed to agree a deal with the west brom manager for a player who is going to help out big time, swapped out sokratis + cash for azpilicueta who's dual fullback positions is going to offer real cover for both zabaleta and alba if either of them is out injured (which zabs curretly is)

didn't really want to lose sok's as he's a quality player but needs must and all that, overall more than happy to of done the trade.

All high rated Nuneaton players for sale for cash, except keeper , no negotiations yet ,if you want to pay the universal asking price of 12M you can pick up some tasty 88's. Otherwise it will be open season once I am promoted.

Any club on offer for me?

Chivas has Wolves on offer. He may not take it given his current squad (preston north end) so either way those two are the clubs to join if you can..

Be great to have you :)

Hi all,a warm welcome to all managers.. :)

I'm the new Liverpool manager B)

Some knows me,and some not yet..

I will be realistic,i am searching to end at least 14th...

I am not satisfied with the following players,,hence they are for sale..

HANDANOVIČ, Samir

CASTRO, Gonzalo

GRENIER, Clément

I am searching for a Goalkeeper..Defenders(only rightback and centreback)...Defensive midfielderi..

I am not looking for same rated players..

so don't be afraid to make any cheeky bid..You can also offer 2-88 for castro/87+88

My first match managing liverpool came out as a win

Liverpool 2-0 Datford

61% possesion is great but conversion rate is very low

2 goals from 21 shots

Sterling to come soon to his club.....

Stuart Pearce steered Manchester United to victory against Stoke City.

Manchester United outclassed Stoke City and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Reus scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

özil was also on the scoresheet for his side.

this one started off a bit iffy, went behind after half an hour to a demba ba strike, then ozil(who i'd just before this game put back on freekick duties instead of fabregas) smashed in a freekick in the 43rd minute to draw all things level, now due to how stoke line up i did think i might have a bit trouble with my usual setup so added some halftime tactics just incase and very glad i did and they were certainly needed in this case.

in the 55minute ozil had another chance from a deadball scenario and again beat the keeper all hands up, then reus took over grabbing his very own brace in the 75 & 78 minute respectively to make the final score 4-1