English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Hazr

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

I thought taking over Rotherham would reignite my interest in this set-up but sadly it hasn't, I have left the post there is money to spend and players ready for selling, I used an old account to add the team and have now deleted that account altogether, I am just left with two sides EC7046 & EC7777 and to be honest that is enough for me.

I wish all you lads well.

Second match in charge of my club...Liverpool

i faced the Blackpool which is now rank 5th after losing 1-0 to liverpool

63' SÁNCHEZ plays a pass out wide.

GRIEZMANN breaks into the box and goes for goal with power.

Goal GOAL!! - The power takes it past the keeper

I am still not satisfied with the performance!!!

55% possession only is very poor

1 goal from 6 shot on target is very low convertion rate

6 shot on target out of 12 shots

10 corners and no goal..maybe Gotze isn't good at crossing..

Next fixtures is against Southampton(rank 12th)

Following an interview an interview.Colas Anderson announced the signing of Marouanne Fellaini for Castro+Rafinha..Both parties are happy..

Alaba is rumoured to go away in exchange of Gundogan+Oscar..more to come ;)

Burnley slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat to Milton Keynes Dons in their Division 3 fixture.

Bacca was on the scoresheet for his side.

Oh, this is the type of outcome i will never understand in this game... Both teams played same formation but my average rating is much higher than my opponent and my players were all 100% fit, and what happens? We loose it big way :P An inspired night from Alvaro Ramos, MKD'S best player, who scored a poker and destroyed us. I'm disappointed but i will keep fighting to get Burnley promoted to Division 2 this season!

I thought taking over Rotherham would reignite my interest in this set-up but sadly it hasn't' date=' I have left the post there is money to spend and players ready for selling, I used an old account to add the team and have now deleted that account altogether, I am just left with two sides EC7046 & EC7777 and to be honest that is enough for me.

I wish all you lads well.[/quote']

See you there Sir :P

GLORY DAYS steered Doncaster Rovers to victory against Rochdale.

Doncaster Rovers beat Rochdale 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Cardozo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Koo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

The Dons carry on with a sterling 3-2 win over Rochdale. Credit to Rochdale, they came back twice to level but record signing Korean midfielder Koo Ja Cheol grabbed a timely brace (including the winner) while Paraguayian striker Cardozo managed to get a goal from the penalty spot.

However we have lost midfielder Koo and versatile defender Cameron for the next week, so our depth will be tested.

After their result against Rochdale, Doncaster Rovers are now unbeaten in 13 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

The Dons machine continues to churn out positive wins with three wins a row and 8 wins out of the last 9 matches. We are on the brink of an unlikely promotion challenge but we face juggernauts Burnley and I expect my unbeaten record to end.

Not posted on here for ages.

Well Port Vale are having a okish season after been tipped for the drop at the start of the season. We are in 11th place on 44 points just 5 points of a play-off places and a good 16 points from a relegation place.

I thought taking over Rotherham would reignite my interest in this set-up but sadly it hasn't' date=' I have left the post there is money to spend and players ready for selling, I used an old account to add the team and have now deleted that account altogether, I am just left with two sides EC7046 & EC7777 and to be honest that is enough for me.

I wish all you lads well.[/quote']

Fair enough good luck m8

Stuart Pearce steered Manchester United to victory against fierce rivals Arsenal.

Manchester United beat Arsenal 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Fàbregas scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Agüero was also on the scoresheet for his side.

did have the ball in the net a 4th time aswell which would of actually meant that aguero picked up a hattrick but had the dreaded flashing score bar pop up which means it was disallowed for an offside call

tables not updated yet but going off the scores page i think i've moved to a 16pt lead at the top with 11 games left so as long as i can keep a decent run of form going i should be able to hold off any rival teams going into the home stretch

331px-Northampton_Town_FC_logo_(2006-2010).svg.png

Northampton - Portsmouth

The Derby

Northampton & Portsmouth have been battling it out against each other for 3 seasons now, both achieved double promotion and have clashed heads a total of 6 times, making each team the most fought against by the other.

-

The first time they met, Northampton were taken apart by the youthful faces of Portsmouth. Northampton's 5th lose in 10 games was their most devastating as Portsmouth slotted 6 past Northamptons defence to make it 6-1. The next time they faced Northampton had started really picking up the pace, with 16 wins from 24 games. The game went down as one of the most exciting of the season, with a total of 9 goals being scored the end result was 5-4 to Portsmouth.

-

Although Portsmouth had won, Northampton knew they were only improving and set heat seeking missiles of destruction for them next season. It was a gloomy Sunday when they next met, both teams had been promoted and were ready to ignore the weather to fight what was already being thought of as the most valuable 6 points in the league. Portsmouth fans stormed the pitch as Northampton lost 3-1.

-

Northampton, despite the loss were having a solid second season and the play-offs seemed not out of reach by April. However, the first three games of the month weren't won and Northampton needed valuable points. Points they were made to fight for with Portsmouth, who at the time were fighting for automatic promotion. The 10th of April goes down in history as the day the tides turned, whe Northampton finally overcame Portsmouth in a thrilling home match that ended 3-2. This win is what many credit Northampton's second promotion to, a need to show that they deserved to be promoted with portsmouth, and that they deserved to beat them some more!

-

Thursday the 22nd of May. Portsmouth line up against Northampton. This was the clash! It claimed headlines over the upcoming Manchester derby, national TV halted to show the match and all the people of Portsmouth and Northampton were given a public holiday to watch the match. Fifty-two minutes in, Northampton defender Agger is sent off. The pressure is on, this wasn't the goal filled derby people expected, this was a serious battle which both sides wanted to win more than anything.

"LƯƠNG sees a gap in the defence and rolls the pass through.

PEREYRA tries to slot the ball past the keeper.

Goal GOAL!! - FOSTER gets a hand to it but can't keep it out."

Northampton win 1-0.

Sunday 10th August, Northampton Partied!

3rd Minute:

Eljero ELIA leaves a defender for dead and squares it to López ADRIÁN.

ADRIÁN scuffs his shot but it looks on target.

Goal GOAL!! - The keeper is off caught off-balance and the ball rolls in.

9th Minute:

TOULALAN rolls a pass in the direction of AURTENETXE.

AURTENETXE smacks the ball from distance.

Goal GOAL!! - The ball sails over FOSTER and into the goal.

14th Minute:

MIYAICHI puts in a crunching tackle and hits a long angled pass.

IBISEVIC brings the ball down and teases the defenders.

He cuts outside and tries his luck with the outside of his boot.

Goal GOAL!! - The ball sneaks in.

21st Minute:

Giulio DONATI goes in on RABIOT two feet in the air.

Free kick to Portsmouth.

Red Card Red Card - DONATI can have no complaints as he gets his marching orders.

CRISTANTE goes for the top corner with the free kick.

The keeper is visibly relieved as the ball sails over.

41st Minute:

ADRIÁN is forced out wide but manages to get a cross in.

INLER controls it with his chest and places a shot towards goal.

Goal GOAL!! - It goes past the keeper and inside the post.

47th Minute:

FIRMINO plays a clever pass through the legs of a defender.

ELIA gets in a shot.

Goal GOAL!! - It's just out of the reach of FOSTER as it crosses the goal line

48th Minute:

A free kick is launched into the box and BENDTNER wins the ball in the air.

ÜNAL gets clear of his marker and heads it at goal.

Goal GOAL!! - It hits the back of the net.

55th Minute:

ADRIÁN spots the run of Roberto PEREYRA and plays him in.

PEREYRA holds off a defender and manages to get a shot away.

Goal GOAL!! - The ball sneaks in.

58th Minute:

CRISTANTE gets into the box and plays it inside to RABIOT.

RABIOT strikes a first time shot for the bottom corner.

Goal GOAL!! - It zips past the keeper and into the net.

62nd Minute:

MIYAICHI tries to tackle ADRIÁN but gets the man instead of the ball.

Free kick to Northampton Town.

FIRMINO hits a free kick that dips towards the bottom corner.

Goal GOAL!! - The ball goes just inside the post.

83rd Minute:

TOULALAN receives the ball just outside the box.

He dinks a ball through to FIRMINO.

FIRMINO shoots first time.

Goal GOAL!! - It goes under the goalkeeper and in.

Northampton 7 - 3 Portsmouth

:D

Burnley slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Doncaster Rovers in their Division 3 fixture.

Back to back defeats for my Burnley, we're struggling a bit lately and we droped to 9th. In the last 11 league matches, we only managed to win 3. Tonight our performance was average, all players got a 7 rating. Obviously that was not good enough to beat an inform Doncaster, who continued his amazing run! I was expecting my top players Pepe, Mertens, Witsel and Bacca could make the difference tonight, but it was not an inspired night for them unfortunately. It was a fully deserved win for Doncaster, well done mate! Cheers.

Doncaster Rovers 1 Burnley 0

Doncaster's unbelievable unbeaten run continued with a 1-0 win over the highly rated Burnley. Brazilian livewire Marlos grabbed the crucial goal for the victory, the Brazilian winger has been one of survivors since my clearout of the Rovers and he has been impressive with 10 goals in 20 matches.

It was a fully deserved win for Doncaster' date=' well done mate! Cheers.[/quote']

Thanks Machines for the compliment, I'm sure you will turn your league form around soon and heading in the right direction.

In discussing league form, Doncaster Rovers have extended their unbeaten run to a staggering 14 matches with four straight wins in the last five matches. We hope to continue this good form but all good things come to an end but our unlikely push for a play-off spot makes it an interesting final 7 games of the season.

Burnley beat Charlton Athletic 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Bacca scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mitrović was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Back to winning ways after 3 matches! Happy. This win allows us to keep fighting for promotion! My strikers Bacca and Mitrovic proved their quality once again.

was missing aguero for this one as he was serving a 1 match ban for collecting 5 yellows so thought i might of struggled for goals, but thankfully it wasn't the case.

Stuart Pearce steered Manchester United to victory against Cardiff City.

Manchester United beat Cardiff City 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Reus scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pjanić and özil were also amongst the goalscorers.

Burnley beat Oldham Athletic 4 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Mitrović scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mertens and Bacca were also amongst the goalscorers.

Back to back wins for us, a solid performance from my team last night. Mitrovic and Bacca keep scoring goals! We keep pushing for a play-off spot and we're close to it!