English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Hazr

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Barrada joins Burnley!

018012013164002000000barrada.jpg

Abdelaziz BARRADA has completed his move to Burnley from Al Jazira for 1,560,000 plus Nordin AMRABAT

I believe Barrada is a great signing for us. He's higher rated and younger than Amrabat and he just got a move to Marseille irl, which is good for his rating. He's a great player, with very good skills and i'm happy that we got him!

Stuart Pearce was unable to prevent a Manchester United defeat to Derby County.

Manchester United slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Derby County in their Division 1 fixture.

Vidal was on the scoresheet for his side.

got done on a tactical change that i didn't see coming, and the usually reliable de gea let in two goals from two shots on target

thankfully ozil is back for my next fixture and busquets and zabaleta shouldn't be too far behind(still out injured for the next few days) so hopefully can get back on track

Burnley dominated much of the play against Sheffield United but could only manage a 2 - 2 draw in their Division 3 fixture.

Roberto scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Barrada was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Disappointed not to win it as we dominated most of the match and a win would be very important for our goal, i mean top 6. Now we will get into a terrible series of matches, with only 2 days to rest from match to match, and we will need to rotate our team. Last season things worked very well for us, getting a run of 12 matches unbeaten or something in this period. I don't ask for that match, but would be nice something close to it :P would love to finish top 6 and have a chance to fight for promotion.

Stuart Pearce was unable to prevent a Manchester United defeat to Swansea City.

Manchester United slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Swansea City in their Division 1 fixture.

De Gea had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

the first time i've lost two games in a row this season.

picked up another injury(ozil), still seven games to go and have a 13 point lead on 2nd spot, hopefully the season doesn't go completely to pot and i end up getting pipped on the last day.

Brentford stunned by Ronald McDonald's early exit

After a great start Brentford fans were cheering the best manager in the club's history

burger-king-getafe-kit-12.jpg

They hope to attract a new manager but seem to have switched allegiance already.

Watch out for his alter egos aka , Lance Windsor, David Moyes ,Wesley Tanner etc as we won't be lovin his return.

Noisy (Forum) steered Wolverhampton Wanderers to victory against Shrewsbury Town.

Wolverhampton Wanderers outclassed Shrewsbury Town and thrashed them 7 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Ranocchia scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Guarín and Moutinho were also amongst the goalscorers

Wolverhampton Wanderers have recorded their biggest ever away league win by beating Shrewsbury Town 0 - 7

First game in charge of my Wolves and my new look team and it was a great success, Season looks bright from this win ;)

First game in charge of my Wolves and my new look team and it was a great success' date=' Season looks bright from this win ;)[/quote']

Amazing, you got the same result with the same two teams playing in EC30,000, whats the odds on that happening on the same night?

Doncaster continued their charge towards a play-off spot with a resounding 5-2 win over Wycombe Wanderers. The star of the show was undoubtably Omar El Kaddouri who was a hat trick hero while Paraguyian striker Oscar Cardozo and Filip Djordjevic managed to get a goal each.

After our magical run of 15 games unbeaten ended with a loss to Peterborough, we managed to get another loss against Rotherham United however we bounced back with a 1-0 win over Swindon Town and now against Wycombe.

However the win has come with a heavy cost with as many as three exclusions for the next match. On loan central defender Laurens De Bock picked up a season ending injury while French midfielder Abou Diaby had a minor knock and French defender Lindsay Rose was only on the field for 5 minutes before being shown a straight red which will see him out for the next 3 matches. This will leave us severely short in defence.

But in better news, Korean midfielder Koo Ja Cheol, defensive pairing Joesph Yobo and Vladimir Granat, German midfielder Edgar Prib return back into the side for some much needed rest bite.

Next up is Chesterfield and I don't have any great hopes of getting a result there.

698.png

Burnley News!

Some interesting signings to report at my Burnley!

torino-determined-to-keep-cerci-136390862582210401-140605130004.jpg

Cerci will replace Carlos Bacca at Burnley!

Alessio CERCI has completed his move to Burnley from Aston Villa in a swap deal for Carlos BACCA
Andreas SAMARIS has completed his move to Burnley from Olympiacos for 3,690,000
Naby SARR has completed his move to Burnley from Sporting CP for 540,000 plus Ryo MATSUMURA
Muamer TANKOVIC has completed his move to Burnley from Gefle IF for 456,000 plus Victor GARCÍA . All other offers were turned down.

After selling Paulo Oliveira to Sporting CP for 6.5M, we went to the market to try to bring in other good players to our team. We managed to grab the services of Benfica's new DM Samaris, a player who should get a nice rise this season if he succeds at Benfica. We also signed two great young talents and risers in Sarr and Tankovic, players that are playing and performing well for their teams. Finally we swaped Carlos Bacca for Alessio Cerci. It's sad to see Bacca leave, he was very important for us, but Cerci is an amazing player too, and he will replace Bacca very well like we saw tonight. Main reason for this deal is that Bacca was injured for 2 weeks and he would miss something like 10 matches for us in a very important stage of the season. We needed a fit player to help us and Cerci is awesome anyway!

Machines earned a draw with Burnley against fierce rivals Preston North End in the Lancashire Derby.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Burnley and Preston North End in their Division 3 fixture.

Cerci scored the only goal for Burnley and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

A tough match, a decent draw. Glad to see Cerci scoring on his debut for the team! He scored a second one, but it was ruled off by the referee unfortunately for us. We're now 5th placed! We are where we want to be, but things are pretty close at top, we can't afford to loose many points or we will quickly drop from top 6. Our goal is to reach the play-offs for promotion.

BURTON BOUNCING!

Trav1 took control of his first game in charge which looked to be a tough away encounter vs Southport.

The Brewers were in sensational form notching up a 7-0 thrashing against the north west outfit whilst setting a new club record away win.

Sonny Kittel was the star of the show grabbing 4 goals & deserving the MOM award.

Others on the scoresheet were; Massampu (2) & Yattara

GLORY DAYS steered Doncaster Rovers to victory against Chesterfield.

Doncaster Rovers beat Chesterfield 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Cardozo scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Benito was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Doncaster continue with their surge towards the play-offs with a solid 3-2 win over Chesterfield. Given the lack of fitness and player suspensions, I had to draft in some reinforcements with youngsters Hector Bellerin and Loris Benito getting their league debuts. Unfortunately we have lost our main attacking threat Oscar Cardozo for 2 weeks and the blow was made even worse since he was the match of the match with two goals.

However with the return of Colback, Koo, El Kaddouri, Marlos and Diaby, we may have enough to stunt the recent surge of omissions.

Trav1 has completed the signings of; Nicolas Anelka & free agent Adam Collin.

The capture of Nicolas Anelka will surely help the Brewers with their last minute promotion bid.

Adam Collin will surely improve the depth of the squad as the number two goalkeeper.

Nicolás ANELKA has completed his move to Burton Albion from Paris Saint-Germain for £1,000,000 plus Piccolomo GIOVANNI

Free Agent Adam COLLIN has completed his move to Burton Albion for £630,000