Hazr

English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

After beating the drop with Cardiff I have taken on the Man City job. Massive thanks to the Wycombe manager :D

With this in mind I have lots of transfer news for the club.

After brief meetings the following players are now for sale and all offers are welcome on them:

Andres Iniesta

Erik Lamela

Ilkay Gundogan

Robert Lewandowski

Isimat-Mirin

Wijnaldum

Damaio

Omeruo

Macclesfield beat Kidderminster 4-0 in the division 5 play-off final. Very happy to get promoted after we lost in the play-off last season. We say goodbye to captain Veron who retires as the end of the season and will join the coaching staff. He ends with 50 appearances 15 goals 16 assists. :D

Stuart Pearce has guided Manchester United to a SMFA Champions Cup Final win against fierce rivals Chelsea!! Manchester United beat Chelsea 2 - 1 in the final to lift the trophy.

Busquets scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Fàbregas was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Tamworth shock everyone with their superb win over div.1 team Newcastle with 1-5.Newcastle was the biggest favourite in this game,average rating of their team was 90 and their squad value was 170M but that don't stop our boys wich total value is 9M.We made our highest awat win.Justin Richards score 2 goals and Andy Haworth scored a hattrick.Now in the next round we will play with another div1 team-WBA

TRANSFER NEWS AT THE DAGGERS

The club is happy with the signing of 19 year old Peruvian starlet Andy Polo: he's rated 81 which already makes him our 3rd best player on paper' date=' and he's a good prospect for the future.

our midfield has been considerably revamped with the signing of 21year old attacking mid Zezinho, rated 82, who will be the key man in our midfield. Our other signings include 17 year old Francesco Di Mariano, and French prospect Fares Bahlouli, who will both start alongside Zezinho in a 4-1-3-2 formation.

we're also looking to bring in championship defender Shane Duffy (82) who will be an integral cog in an otherwise lacklustre defence, where our best defender is rated 78.[/quote']

wow, what a way to begin! I wish you luck in your ventures in this league Mr Mendo

Tranmere Rovers up for the challenge

After a somewhat unexpected promotion out of D4 the Tranmere squad is getting ready for a hard season in D3. We need to play give it our all to have a chance of staying in D3. With no resources to really strenghten the squad we need to get the best out of the squad that we have right now!

The bookies have placed us second to last with only Charlton having a worse team on paper.

Altough it has to be said that the differences are not that big, but with a wopping 4 teams relegation rule it's gonna be a really though challenge!

Good luck to all next season!

soccer-ball-icon.jpg

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge.

not got as many players up for loan as i had last season(so far) mainly down to the fact i have to take in to consideration the cup's

as i went out of both last season in the first rounds

so basically all the players in my youth team are up for loan

barring prcic as he's already tagged by gateshead

and they will be full season loans they won't be called back at any point

players loaned out though do have to be atleast

in running for a decent amount of starts

not just bench warmers.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious promotion challenge.

I'm glad the chairman had the same ambitious as me, after an excellent season for Doncaster (or quarter of a season for me) the Rovers are looking to back it up with my first full season in charge of the club.

In a somewhat uncharacteristic move, I have spent big in an attempt to get promotion this season.

Adil RAMI has completed his move to Doncaster Rovers from Valencia for 10,850,000

I sold our defensive stalwart Joesph Yobo and opted for a big name signing in Adil Rami. On paper, Rami is three rating points higher than Yobo and is only 5 million more than Yobo's sell on price. But I am hopeful that Rami can justify his record breaking price tag.

Hiroshi Kiyotake has completed his move to Doncaster Rovers from Hannover 96 for $8,000,000

I've had my eye on Kiyotake for quite a while and he can play anywhere across the front three, he will provide much needed creativity but will have to make up the eight goals and seven assists that Aspas had last season.

Brentford? More like Denford! HA! :o

The offer for Riza DURMISI of Brondby IF from Brentford has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Patrick BANGGAARD of FC Midtjylland from Brentford has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Danny AMANKWAA of FC København from Brentford has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Brentford? More like Denford! HA! :o

The offer for Riza DURMISI of Brondby IF from Brentford has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Patrick BANGGAARD of FC Midtjylland from Brentford has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Danny AMANKWAA of FC København from Brentford has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

U should buy Sisto too just saying

Nuneaton transfer coup

The Nuneaton rebuild is complete and ready to slay all opposition in Division 4

In goal we have 89 rated Christian Abbiati , back in the AC Milan side in real life, former Huddersfield player is ready to keep out all opposition forwards.

Along the back line.

Angelo Palombo 88, from Sampdoria.

Sylvain Armand 88 from Rennes

Aleksey Beretutsky from CSKA via Cardiff.

Christian Schulz from Hannover and formerly Barnet

In the Midfield

England and Chelsea legend

Frank Lampard 91

Walter Gargano from Napoli , Crystal Palace and Wycombe.

Gael Danic 87 from Lyon , Padoin 87 of Juventus and Edmar 87 of Metalist

Upfront is World cup leading all time scorer

Miroslav Klose 91 and Javier Saviola 89

Backed up by some young talent and experienced veterans , this should be the squad to fear in D4

B-TEAM FOR THE WIN

Stuart Pearce has guided Manchester United to a Charity Shield Final win against Middlesbrough!! Manchester United were the better team and beat Middlesbrough 4 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Matuidi had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Pjanić, Brenet and Markovic were amongst the goalscorers.

retained the title(even if it is only the charity shield)

super cup final 2mrw so asst. managers turn.

Stuart Pearce has guided Manchester United to a SMFA Super Cup Final win against Newcastle United!! Manchester United were the better team and beat Newcastle United 2 - 1 in the final to lift the trophy.

Hummels scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Agüero was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Northampton_Town_FC_logo.png

Transfer Update - Adding Depth

58616.jpg

The offer for Riyad MAHREZ of Villarreal from Northampton Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Leicester winger Riyad Mahrez, having had an especially good start to the Premier League season, has joined Northampton's ranks for a fee rumoured to be around £4million pounds. The 23 year old will surely rise exponentially if his current form continues and should provide valued depth down the wings.

54711.jpg

Silvan WIDMER has completed his move to Northampton Town from São Paulo FC for £4,350,000. All other offers were turned down.

Udinese's Swiss first team RB has joined Northampton for around £4.3million pounds after they won a three way bidding war between them, Preston & Reading. With the current Udinese first team being rated around the 88 mark; this 21 year old 83 rated player will hopefully rise quickly; further strengthening Northampton's already solid defence.

Both of these players joined with money to spare from the sale of Wellington Nem; a player who hasn't started for Shaktar all season. In such a hard market place I believe we have secured two great youth players who can be rotated with first teamers as of now; but will hopefully develop into first teamers in time.

iAwesome . earned a draw with Brentford against Peterborough United.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Brentford and Peterborough United in their Division 3 fixture.

Mitroglou and Gueye were amongst the goalscorers.

Decent start but two of my best players got injured :( and yes one of them is Joe Cole. :o

BURNLEY NEW SEASON!

First Match

Burnley outclassed Chesterfield and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Mertens scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Barrada was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A great performance and an important win to start our season the best way possible!

New signings

Stefan BELL has completed his move to Burnley from Mainz for 6,191,000
Pirmin SCHWEGLER has completed his move to Burnley from Hoffenheim for 5,475,000
Daniel CARRIÇO has completed his move to Burnley from Sevilla for 3,456,000 plus Jorge CORREA . All other offers were turned down.

Three amazing signings to our squad! Depth and quality wise. Stefan Bell and Carriço will be important additions to our defence and they should both rise pretty soon! Schwegler is a replacement for Sergi Roberto, who was sold to Huddersfield for 12M.

Our goal

Promotion!!

We're ready for it.

Burnley beat Brentford 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Witsel scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Carrillo and Cerci were also amongst the goalscorers.

Good win and we're up to 4th! :D

Notts County is being very impressive at this start in Division 3!

TO ALL MANAGERS OUT THERE SEEKING A FUN COMPETITIVE GW:

THIS IS THE TIME

I have recently rejected about 4-6 teams in the last 10 days from div 3 to div 5, some decent ones too (today Alfreton town, who were so close to auto-promotion last season)

GET AMONGST IT