English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Hazr

• 2 weeks later...

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Okay lads.I am back.I will try my best to fill the setup after the New Year.Let's get this back rolling.It's amazing IMO how this setup still has over 80 managers.
Followed Raz in and will try and save Bristol City from relegation.

Well theres 2 faces that i am very glad to see. 1 because of their amazing managerial skills and 1 for pure 10/10 entertainment. Ill let you 2 decide who is who B)

An important 1-0 win over Sheffield Wednesday for us tonight, they are one place above us so we cut the gap from five to two putting them directly in our sights for overtaking.

This is going to be a tough job to stay clear of the dropzone but I am confident we will be safe at the end of the season, we have sold off some riffraff and raised 25 million, we have another 12 million or so worth of OG Bristol City players that could go on the transfer list once their bans come off on the 17th, with that 37 million transfer kitty we shall try and bring in five squad players as the first team squad is pretty thin.

Need to get rid of 89 rated Aogo.

I've left Wigan after 90 games in charge and currently 4th in Div 2 to join the Gunners in Div 1.

First job is to get some cover for the leftback position.

Steve Alban takes control of Arsenal.

This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

Arsenal were founded in 1886 and play their home games at Emirates Stadium in London. The club is also known as The Gunners.

I've left Wigan after 90 games in charge and currently 4th in Div 2 to join the Gunners in Div 1.

First job is to get some cover for the leftback position.

Good luck with Arsenal matey.

Aogo is for sale from left back if any interest in him>?

We get beat 2-0 from Blackpool, didnt have the worst of games as their keeper getting MoM testifies but onwards and upwards to the next game.

Burnley beat Milton Keynes Dons 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Arnautovic scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Aboubakar and Cerci were also amongst the goalscorers.

An easy win for us tonight over a poor MKD side, and we keep flying in Division 3 this season! We're 1st, 6 points over 2nd and already 13 points over 3rd place! Promotion is ours to loose. And we won't :P

Latest news coming from the English Championship 28697!

west-bromwich-albion-hd-wallpaper-139684-690x387.jpg

News just in! West Bromwich Albion are happy to announce that Jose will be taking over the open managerial role at the club. He hopes to take the baggies straight to Division 1 and with 15 games left of the season, he believes the baggies can go on to finish in the top two. The baggies currently sit fourth in the table, but only 5 points behind second placed Huddersfield Town.

Busy Baggies in the transfer market

west-bromwich-albion-hd-wallpaper-139684-440x200.jpg

After the new managerial appointment, the Baggies were quick to sign some quality to aid their promotion push. One key area the Baggies manager wanted to strengthen was the midfield. In recent games, Toni Kroos has been the star player for them but the lack of quality around him has lead to many agonizing missed chances.

jay-rodriguez-home-profile148-1862736_231x264.jpg

Jose's welcomes his first signing of the campaign, Jay Rogriguez to the club. The England International joined from Brighton and Hove Albion for a small fee of 5.7million. This is what the manager had to say on the signing:

"On his day, he is unplayable. He will add some much needed quality to the side. Our staff will do everything to keep him fit, as he will be vital member of our team for many years to come."

366309.png

The Baggies were also quick to capture the signing of Algeria international, Yacine Brahimi for a reported 11.3million. This is what a fan outside the stadium had to say about the signing:

"What a fantastic player! A classic number 10. I am sure he will fit into the team straight away and I can't wait to see him put on a West Bromwich shirt."

Wow' date=' this setup has been falling like the price of oil.. :eek:[/quote']

Yeah I am pretty bored already.

Bristol City gain back to back wins against Chelsea & Derby to move ourselves six points clear of the dropzone.

We also brought in a much needed centre-back in the shape of Grzegorz Krychowiak who should get a wee rise in the Spain changes

Burnley outclassed Leyton Orient and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Witsel had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Cerci and Arnautovic were amongst the goalscorers.

We are responsible for the falling in Division 3, ahah B) What an amazing season for Burnley, leading it with 11 points over 2nd and 16 points over 3rd! This team will certainly be in Division 2 next season.

Hello everyone' date=' I've jumped on board with Oldham.

First goal is to stay away from the relegation zone!

I'm reading here this game world is dying? 85 managers seems ok, what's the story?[/quote']

People are overselling it tbh. It did used to be at capacity though. Still very alive and well, mainly div 5 that has taken the hit.

• 2 weeks later...

Burnley outclassed Peterborough United and thrashed them 10 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Aboubakar was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 5 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Barrada and Promes were also amongst the goalscorers

Burnley have recorded their biggest ever away league win by beating Peterborough United 0 - 10.

Hot B) We rested our main players in the last 2 matches after a small-dip in form and our 2nd lines gave a strong answer, winning our last 2 matches, and specially tonight, destroying our opponent. We're now back on track, leading Division 3, a 6 points lead over 2nd placed Notts County, and a 14 points lead over 3rd placed Leyton! We want to win the tittle, nothing less.

Hot B) We rested our main players in the last 2 matches after a small-dip in form and our 2nd lines gave a strong answer' date=' winning our last 2 matches, and specially tonight, destroying our opponent. We're now back on track, leading Division 3, a 6 points lead over 2nd placed Notts County, and a 14 points lead over 3rd placed Leyton! We want to win the tittle, nothing less.[/quote']

nice win :eek:

Can't say I am enjoying being in this setup too much so will see out the season then disappear into the wind.

Results have been decent we have moved from bottom and opened up an seven points gap, wins over Chelsea 3-1, Derby 4-3 & Spurs 4-1 with added draws against Arsenal & Everton have been the highlights of the last seven games, defeats to Sunderland 4-0 & Man City 2-1 have sandwiched them.

I would say with five games to go we are looking like we should stay up which was my only intention when taking over other than improving the side.

We have brought in a half dozen players and sold off all the Bristol City originals and the squad is a very healthy looking young squad which will be loved by someone when I leave at the end of the season.

21 man first team squad.

ARÉOLA, Alphonse

FAZIO, Federico

RUÍZ, Víctor

MBEMBA, Chancel

AOGO, Dennis

GAYA, Josè Luis

KRYCHOWIAK, Grzegorz

PERUZZI, Gino

SILVA, Lucas

VADILLO, Álvaro

SILVA, Lucas

GARCÍA, Raúl

ÇALHANOĞLU, Hakan

TORRES, Óliver

RAFINHA, Alcántara

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN, Alex

JESÉ, Rodríguez

PÉREZ, Ayoze

TÉVEZ, Carlos

ROSSI, Giuseppe

SON, Heung-Min

ZAPATA, Duván

nice win :eek:

Can't say I am enjoying being in this setup too much so will see out the season then disappear into the wind.

Results have been decent we have moved from bottom and opened up an seven points gap' date=' wins over Chelsea 3-1, Derby 4-3 & Spurs 4-1 with added draws against Arsenal & Everton have been the highlights of the last seven games, defeats to Sunderland 4-0 & Man City 2-1 have sandwiched them.

I would say with five games to go we are looking like we should stay up which was my only intention when taking over other than improving the side.

We have brought in a half dozen players and sold off all the Bristol City originals and the squad is a very healthy looking young squad which will be loved by someone when I leave at the end of the season.

21 man first team squad.

ARÉOLA, Alphonse

FAZIO, Federico

RUÍZ, Víctor

MBEMBA, Chancel

AOGO, Dennis

GAYA, Josè Luis

KRYCHOWIAK, Grzegorz

PERUZZI, Gino

SILVA, Lucas

VADILLO, Álvaro

SILVA, Lucas

GARCÍA, Raúl

ÇALHANOĞLU, Hakan

TORRES, Óliver

RAFINHA, Alcántara

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN, Alex

JESÉ, Rodríguez

PÉREZ, Ayoze

TÉVEZ, Carlos

ROSSI, Giuseppe

SON, Heung-Min

ZAPATA, Duván[/quote']

Thanks Dan! I will decide whether to stay or leave when this season is over, but i may leave too. But for now we have a tittle to win! You did a great job with Bristol mate. And team looks great. Cheers.