Hazr

English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Torquay United hammered Aldershot Town 6 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Eduardo, Linetty and Maicon were amongst the goalscorers.

Brilliant win keeps us in the hunt for a play-off spot with 6 games to go - just need Rochdale, Yeovil, or Stevenage to slip up...... :P

Burnley beat Bradford City 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Witsel scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Aboubakar was also on the scoresheet for his side.

An important win tonight, specially considering 2nd placed Notts County loose their match! We now have a 10 point lead to 2nd place. Looks like we wont miss Division 3 tittle. Good times for Burnley :)

also' date=' i have been offered 27 million for florian thauvin by this 'ode gaard' guy. i want to accept it but i realise it's an odd offer and wonder if it someone messing around. does anyone have a problem with me accepting it?[/quote']

I have a sneaky suspicion he is the reincarnate of the Club wrecker Oliver Ward/Bathomet and this is a flag for me. I say go for it casue as yet there is no evidence to support this gut feeling i had. Unfair for you to not accept and i am incorrect.

I have a sneaky suspicion he is the reincarnate of the Club wrecker Oliver Ward/Bathomet and this is a flag for me. I say go for it casue as yet there is no evidence to support this gut feeling i had. Unfair for you to not accept and i am incorrect.

yep, that was just what i was thinking. ode gaard joined SM the same weekend bathomet got banned. doesn't matter now because he withdrew the offer. i won't accept any ridiculous offers from him in future though.

A good win today, but ruing dropping points altely and Grimsby are all but guaranteed frist. Stupid div 5 24 teams 1 auto spot. I am 10 points off of 3rd, and have been substantially better all season fighting first and now ill have to play in the play-offs and no doubt lose a game i dominate :(

despite 10 points clear of second the old 1 auto-promotion spot in div 5 means we now go into the dice roll that is play-offs...

Also saw man utd got relegated :o

Would just like to add on that bit, that's not my fault :P when I took over United they were cut adrift in the relegation zone and only a miracle would of kept them up. I only lost 1 of my 6 games in charge but it was too little too late.

Terrible management by the previous guy with the squad he had. In the meantime managed to bring in Bale and get to the Smfa cup final so it's not too bad for my few days in charge. Obviously expecting to come straight back up next season

Would just like to add on that bit' date=' that's not my fault :P when I took over United they were cut adrift in the relegation zone and only a miracle would of kept them up. I only lost 1 of my 6 games in charge but it was too little too late.

Terrible management by the previous guy with the squad he had. In the meantime managed to bring in Bale and get to the Smfa cup final so it's not too bad for my few days in charge. Obviously expecting to come straight back up next season[/quote']

good effort and i have no doubt youll get up. always fun to see a united in div 2 in a forum EC :P

Back to Back Title's see Fulham back in Division 1 and I am very happy with that.

I left Leicester back in Season 2 and took charge of Fulham who were already relegated from Division 2, In the two full seasons I have been there we have won Division 3 and now Division 2 on a small tight first choice of 14 players.

Happy to be in Division 1 next season and get rid of the killer Mon,Thu,Sun schedule of games.

Little Wycombe Wanderers will be the first team that started out in Division 4 to play in the Premier League next season after a third successive promotion! Hopefully our ground will be expanded, we currently only have a 10,000 capacity. Happy times.

I decided to leave my Burnley as i'm slowly cutting down my teams on SM, and this is the perfect time to leave after winning Division 3 with authority, and with a new season about to start. Team is in great shape, some great players and some great young talents, so i would love to be replaced by a commited manager, who continues to improve the team and bring them to Division 1! There is potential for that.

It was a great time for me here at 28697! Good luck fellas. Cheers.

Good work' date=' Cam - with four recent 8-0's you should be in with a shout this season... :)[/quote']

you would hope so wouldnt you... Destroying it down there, but the managed are beating unmanaged so GD will mean little if i slip up.