English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Hazr

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

first lot of transfer bids accepted, had a strange feeling they weren't going to go and it was going to be a 525 job:D

but changed green now, done fairly well, only contested bids on four players and only one of them four i don't think i'll get and thats tello, bar that the other three i think my bids bigger but i guess we'll have to see

besides those four(that are red boxed) everyone else is uncontested so will join the club shortly

uu1w.jpg

Well..Congra to Arsenal for getting Isco and Varane.

Anyway..I am sure that I have won Reus.Marco...MARCO!!!!!!!

Also got my zuper LB in Jordi Alba!

Also got my zuper CM in Arturo Vidal!

Thanks god for Reus...Thanks god!

Don't think I won any of the players I bid on :(

AFC Bournemouth beat Derby County 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Pitman scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Daniels was also on the scoresheet for his side.

All uncontested Accepted offers:

Lavezzi (92)

De Marcos (88)

Caceres (89)

Lulic (89)

Inler (91)

Boccetti (89)

Patrico (90)

Gaitain (89)

N'koulou (89)

James Rodriguez (90)

Khedira (92)

Contested

Neymar (91]

patrico (90

Cacres (89) -N'koulou (89) - Boccetti (89) - Lulic (89)

Khedira (92) - Inlet (91)

Rodriguez (90) - Gaitan (89) - Lavezzi (92)

TBD

Bench - De marcos (88)

Will do for now

Stew is in!Amazing addition

Cheers Raz' date=' couldn't resist the temptation in the end and Devon is such a lovely part of the world :)

[b']Torquay[/b] it is then, have a few teams of their level in other gameworlds so will need to find a way to mark them out so i'm not just buying all the usual.

Maybe 3-3-4 every game? Or 5-3-2 sweeper, now that would be a challenge don't think i've ever seen anyone have success in SM using a sweeper :D

this is what starting 11 i will be able to put togehter already

the two dual names are of course because the first name is a challenged bid(even though i'll be highly suprised if both don't don't end up joining anyways)

anywho not to bad for div three, should give me a good standing to build from

748318_Wolverhampton_Wanderers.jpg

Bids accepted for Kurt Zouma, Mattia De Sciglio, Christian Tello, Juan Jesus and Bas Dost.

Decided to go for the 'overpriced young players' approach, dunno if it will pay off or not. All bids bar Dost are contested so I'll be happy if I can get half of this lot.

Blackpool have shipped out a total of 22 players and brought in 17 so far.

The 17 being,

Taider M 21

Florenzi M 22

Lima F 30

Atsu M/F 21

Gabbiandini M/F 21

Schar D 21

Cedric D 21

Juanmi M 20

Armand D 32

Mauri M 33

Sergi Roberto M 21

Ujkani G 24

Ouslati D 21

Etzieta D 25

Torro M 18

Ariaudio D 24

and Dominique Heinz D 19

Only went for 3 oldies with brilliant sell on value and the rest are potential risers and young so things are looking decent for Blackpool.

Crystal Palace definite transfers coming through!

Life begins in the Premier League with a few players arriving at Selhurst Park. These players are definitely arriving in England as they were all uncontested which I am quite happy about !

DeMichelis (89)

S.Pepe (89)

J.Campana (85)

Carlos Mane (77 young prospect)

Marcos Lopes (75 young prospect)

Many more bids on other players like Alvaro Morata, Juan Jesus, Jan Kirchoff and Lorenzo Isigne. Have overpaid for a few but so have other clubs so it looks difficult at the moment although Juan Jesus could be on his way as I feel my bid was quite a lot more than Brightons.. Also my Morata bid was quite high but someone will probably edge it.

So far so good at Palace :D

Guaranteed signings for West Ham:

Pedro Leon(88)

Rafinha(89)

Schieber(88)

De Ceglie(88)

Sirigu(90)

Contested bids:

Bojan(88)

Guardardo(89)

Not confident I will get either but I don't wont to over pay to much when I have a squad to build.

Raz , Jkerrs, and Hazr basically influenced me into joining this :o. Hazr first messaged me, then Jkerrs offered a club, and then Raz messaged me.

Anyways, I'm glad to see so many familiar faces in here. :)

But, I joined hoping their wont be a mass quitting spree/Game world becomes long term as all the New EC's are always finished in one season cause everyone starts quitting their clubs. We better make this English Championship damn successful. :)

Raz ' date=' Jkerrs, and Hazr basically influenced me into joining this :o. Hazr first messaged me, then Jkerrs offered a club, and then Raz messaged me.

Anyways, I'm glad to see so many familiar faces in here. :)

But, I joined hoping no one would quit as all the New Ec's are always finished in one season cause everyone starts quitting their clubs. We better make this English Championship damn successful.[/quote']

usually they're not this full of forumers to start with though. I think this one has legs :D

What a joke that is' date='not just saying it as I had him on loan but its a new game world,what the #### are people doing reporting deals:mad:[/quote']

Yeah would think people would know better, the £6m pretty much doubled my budget so helped a lot aswell, hopefully we can still get it done.

Yeah would think people would know better' date=' the £6m pretty much doubled my budget so helped a lot aswell.[/quote']

It's silly as to why people would report these internally done deals. £6m for Ben Davies is perfectly fair, especially in a GW like this. Jealous people will always hate. Unlucky Ben! :/

SM changed my tactics!!!!!.

It is a bug or what? I'm using 3-5-2 with attacking but when I open it

today,it becomes 4-5-1 with very defensive mode.I'm not stupid to play

defensive against Div.4 club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway,managed to sign Sergio Romero,Sebastian Kehl,Samuel Umtiti and

Muhd Nazmi Faiz.

The managers who're joining, amazing! Only one accepted bid for Liverpool so far. We have an accepted bid on Samir Handanovic, really hope I get him, amazing keeper. Our bid is Reina + Borini, only competition is Blackburn who've bid 5.6m + Paul Robinson + Jake Kean. Really hope I get him!

Still waiting on the rest of my bids to get accepted..

Michael Ngoo is off to Division 4 side Fleetwood for CV. I can't sell anymore youth players for now because if I did then with all my external 2-for-1 deals, a couple would collapse as I'd go below 21 players. I will sell more after signing some players from external though.

Also Kevin De Bruyne has signed for Liverpool! We got 1.7m + KDB for Coutinho, delighted!

I am a very happy chap when I woke up this morning. Every bid I have had accepted so far with perhaps the exception of Marquinhos I am confident I have won. Cavani uncontested us a major coup along with winning bids (hopefully) for Ter Stegen, Varane Jackson Martinez Duarte Bernard and Isco means the future looks bright for arsenal. Only players I am keeping are Wilshere and the Ox. So a bright young talented squad starting to develop.

God I hate this new PE system! I had a bid for an external player REJECTED because I signed De Bruyne so the player I was offering for this said player had his CV value drop a bit and now with the new system that reduces his value at external too, very irritated now as normally the bid would be accepted but now I have to make the bid again and I could and most probably will face competition for him. Now when some of my players complete their moves and if some bids are still waiting to be accepted they'll be rejected as well since my players values will drop with the new signings, expecting some more external offers to be rejected. :mad:

I do have some accepted bids though:

The offer for Leonardo BONUCCI of Juventus from Liverpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Benedikt HÖWEDES of FC Schalke 04 from Liverpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Sergio BUSQUETS of Barcelona from Liverpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Neven SUBOTIĆ of Borussia Dortmund from Liverpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delighted and shocked to get these 4 for CV but still not sure that I'll get them with this new PE system :rolleyes: