175px-Mansfield_Town_FC.svg.png

Targets this season

1.) Survive relegation.

2.) Make a profit

3.) Have a wage bill of 100k or less

4.) Get as far as i can in the cup.

Thanks to Bolton for Craig Davies(83) on loan :D

Just a need a GK 80+ on loan :)

Oh yeah , Division 4 is the best :D! Been very fun getting all my 77 rated players :)! I have no money for above 80s :D!

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Conor COADY has moved to Chesterfield (Hossam Ali) from Liverpool (Hancock (Forum)) on a deal believed to be around £300,000.

Add Comment1 hours ago

Liverpool (Hancock (Forum)) have sold Adam MORGAN to Cheltenham Town (Andres Lopez) on a deal believed to be around £280,000.

good signings for both of the clubs. Well done lads.

200px-Manchester_City.svg.png

Few bids accepted at City

Nicolas Anelka is coming back to the blue side of Manchester! Had a look through my squad and realised I only had one striker left so got him in as cover for Aguero.

Renato Neto will become part of my cup side.

Raul De Tomas comes in for emergencies from Madrid.

Neuer will take Hart's place in goal at The Etihad.

Iniesta becomes our new star man with Silva and Richards off to the Nou Camp.

After another busy day of business, this is what the new look Leeds side currently looks like:

M.Perin

S.Byram---C.Marquinhos---V.Huerta---E.Can

N/A---N/A

F.Thauvin---V.Fischer

M.Icardi---B.Leo

Kévin CONSTANT has completed his move to Fulham from Genoa CFC for £511,000 plus John Arne RIISE and Marcello TROTTA.

The offer for Toni KROOS of B. Munich from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Constant in at Fulham, Kroos on his way.

After another busy day of business' date=' this is what the new look Leeds side currently looks like:

M.Perin

S.Byram---C.Marquinhos---V.Huerta---E.Can

N/A---N/A

F.Thauvin---V.Fischer

M.Icardi---B.Leo[/quote']

Bit of a hole in the midfield there!

All completed signings so far for Reading

Diego Cavalieri

Lucas Mendes

Matthias Ginter

Carlos Martinez

Rodrigo Caio

Henrik Mkhitaryan

Xherdan Shaqiri

Wissam Ben Yedder

Luis Muriel

And soon the following will come

Alex Sandro

Lamine Kone

Angelo Ogbonna

Crawley Town add three more to the revolution at the Broadfield:

The offer for Yuri MAMUTE of Grêmio from Crawley Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Young Brazilian Forward to play back up to Dongou worth a punt.

The offer for Román GOLOBART of Cologne from Crawley Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Ex Wigan defender recently moved to Cologne hopefully will get some minutes there.

The offer for Moraes ANSELMO of US Palermo from Crawley Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Bench warmer for Palermo now there relegated might get some more minutes, will sit on my bench as it seems his best asset.

The offer for Stefan KIESSLING of Leverkusen from Queens Park Rangers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The 90 rated Levekusan striker will join as back up to Llorente , i know it sounds bad a division 2 side benching a 90 rated player but hey we are QPR!

The offer for João PEREIRA of Valencia from Queens Park Rangers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Solid 90 rated right back allows me to let Caceres become a utility defender and also gives me the option of playing 5 at the back! He joins which is already a solid backline.

The offer for Roman EREMENKO of Rubin Kazan from Queens Park Rangers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Solid 89 rated attacking midfielder. Will prove valuable in my rotation policy and joins Kelvin and Ghezzal in the second team. will prove Adequate competition to Rodriguez , Gaitan and Lavezzi!

Fernando LLORENTE has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Juventus for £2,000,000 plus Loïc RÉMY

It's an expensive transfer for a player who hasn't played much last term but he will prove worth it , hoping he does well at Juve and if not i can always shift him off. Joins as starting striker!

Patrico (90)

Periera (90) - N'Koulou (89) – Boccetti (89) – Lulic (89)

Khedira (92) - Inler (91)

Rodriguez (90) - Gaitan (89) - Lavezzi (92)

Llorente (91)

-------------------------------

Easton(60)

Caceres(89) - Viniicius (85) - Pirez (82) - Boilesen (82)

De Marcos (88) - Bender (90)

Kelvin (84) – Eremenko (89) - Ghezzal (83)

Kiessling (90)

Love it!

The 90 rated Levekusan striker will join as back up to Llorente ' date=' i know it sounds bad a division 2 side benching a 90 rated player but hey we are QPR!

Solid 90 rated right back allows me to let Caceres become a utility defender and also gives me the option of playing 5 at the back! He joins which is already a solid backline.

Solid 89 rated attacking midfielder. Will prove valuable in my rotation policy and joins Kelvin and Ghezzal in the second team. will prove Adequate competition to Rodriguez , Gaitan and Lavezzi!

It's an expensive transfer for a player who hasn't played much last term but he will prove worth it , hoping he does well at Juve and if not i can always shift him off. Joins as starting striker!

[center']Patrico (90)

Periera (90) - N'Koulou (89) – Boccetti (89) – Lulic (89)

Khedira (92) - Inler (91)

Rodriguez (90) - Gaitan (89) - Lavezzi (92)

Llorente (91)

-------------------------------

Easton(60)

Caceres(89) - Viniicius (85) - Pirez (82) - Boilesen (82)

De Marcos (88) - Bender (90)

Kelvin (84) – Eremenko (89) - Ghezzal (83)

Kiessling (90)

[/center]

Love it!

Your QPR side would probably pound my Division 1 Hull side, you're going to be a force in Division 2.