Hazr

English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

How dare you... How DARE you!

Within one hour of being on Soccermanager it is more than likely you see five or more half naked girls bouncing away. Any yet me' date=' a freely liberated homosexual cant have a signature of something he deeply lusts for? You're an ignorant pig if you think that a half naked woman is okay, whilst a half naked man is disgusting. As a "" i know its "cool" to suppress me, but grow up! You male pigs sicken me! I have to live with you're desires expressed in your signatures, and so you have to live with mine! :mad:[/quote']

YUP..thats ME baby :) Back in the day

though have to be honest..once the makeup runs off i look like this:

200px-Martin_Ruane.jpg

Beauty's on the INSIDE..please say it s true bro :)

P.S.. Id totally ruin you lol

Within one hour of being on Soccermanager it is more than likely you see five or more half naked girls bouncing away. Any yet me' date=' a freely liberated homosexual cant have a signature of something he deeply lusts for? You're an ignorant pig if you think that a half naked woman is okay, whilst a half naked man is disgusting. As a "" i know its "cool" to suppress me, but grow up! You male pigs sicken me! I have to live with you're desires expressed in your signatures, and so you have to live with mine! :mad:[/quote']

Nice underpants :)

have to admit this made me laugh...u have such a way with words.

anyways chill out dude.

This has got to be a troll -.-

He hasn't even attacked you but that persecutory delusion most of you homosexuals have is in full effect, ctfo!

If a poster desired kids, should he have half naked kids in his signature?

Football related:

I think I might keep the real life team and maybe make some transfers from div.3-5 to stockpile monies! Pure tactical genious will have to do for me for a few seasons.

Right, lets move away from Cedd's post and hope that was a joke or a misunderstanding

:P

Swept Hancock's Liverpool aside 2-1 tonight. Sign of things to come I hope ;)

Anyone else for Ashh's great Betting idea? Whack your interest down, sure to be great fun :D

Here is the current division 2 team standings after the first couple of days, most notable for me as Yeovil manager is i am no longer the worst squad in the league

:P

Quite a massive difference between QPR and Doncaster Rovers who are ranked 1st and 24th respectively (based on current squads)

Will do another one of these towards the first game of the season as it should give a good idea of what the tables should represent towards the season.

Might also do this for each division and do a brief write up on the teams and possible outcomes if i get the time :)

2v00bnl.png

Bournemouth sitting second least were not last :o

The offer for Nassim BEN KHALIFA of Wolfsburg from AFC Bournemouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Colin COOSEMANS of Waasland-Beveren from AFC Bournemouth has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

York Appoint a Lemon as Manager

York City have put themselves into the history books as they are the latest club to come under management of a lemon. As York unveiled their new boss, despite chairman Jason McGill being optimistic about the appointment of a fruit as their manager, pundits and critics have blasted the move. The press were keen to hear from the new manager, but being a lemon, that proved a little bit difficult. The best the it could offer was free lemonade as a token of generosity. York fans will be hoping this risky move doesn't prove to be a sour one over the coming months.

York City have officially confirmed on their club website the signings of Samed Yesil, Lenny Nangis and Emilijus Zubas. Dutch side Willem II also claim they have accepted a bid from the 4th division team for young prospect Jeroen Lumu. It is understood Lemon, who is being referred to as Alos Rothnie, is also hoping to bring in some loan signings before the season starts.

55783.jpg

Samed Yesil

Old Club: Liverpool

Transfer Fee: £280,000

Position: Striker

51746.jpg

Emilijus Zubas

Old Club: GKS Belchatow

Transfer Fee: Undisclosed

Pos: Goal Keeper

54052.jpg

Lenny Nangis

Old Club: SM Caen

Transfer Fee: Swap with Sander Puri

Pos: Striker/Winger

Below is an image we caught of the lemon post conference. Seems a promising season for York City.

001_food1.jpg

possibly the last deal so far for wolves in this transfer "break"

The offer for Gerard MORENO of Villarreal from Wolverhampton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

bit weaker than my other three lads up top but he should do a job if called upon

More deals done at Leeds

Matheus DÓRIA has completed his move to Leeds United from Botafogo for £4,600,000 plus Tom LEES . All other offers were turned down.
The offer for Adam MAHER of AZ from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Ezequiel CIRIGLIANO of River Plate from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Oliveira MATTHEUS of Flamengo from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Division 5 - Total Forumers 16/24

AFC Telford United - Criki

Aldershot Town - Barakus

Alfreton Town - Veigas

Barnet - mudskipper

Barrow AFC - scrooll

Braintree Town - Pilan

Cambridge United - Insider

Chester FC - seth.lark

Dartford - WilmerValderrama

Ebbsfleet United - Kevin Nihill (Non-Forumer?)

Forest Green Rovers - Eric Aleu (Non-Forumer?)

Gateshead - Duncan

Grimsby Town - Adriano B. (Non-Forumer?)

Hereford United - Dylan Ritchie

Hyde - JTennant

Kidderminster - steve g (Non-Forumer)

Lincoln City - Indgy

Luton Town - animattion

Macclesfield Town - Offered to Will Trafford

Nuneaton Town - mistermalcolm

Southport - yatterman1 (Non-Forumer?)

Tamworth - alejandro sosa (Non-Forumer?)

Woking - craig

Wrexham - john vinicombe (Non-Forumer?)

The offer for Francisco PORTILLO of Málaga CF from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted along with other club offers. Málaga CF will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for João CANCELO of SL Benfica from West Bromwich Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

João MÁRIO has completed his move to West Bromwich Albion from Sporting CP for £900,000 plus Cameron GAYLE and Scott ALLAN

Jetro WILLEMS has completed his move to West Bromwich Albion from PSV in a swap deal for Steven REID and Zoltán GERA

Got my new LB, and some nice talents for rotation.

30k5z0m.png

Couple more improvements at Yeovil, nothing special but 2 players who have potential for rises in the future and massively better than what i did have;

08e18eff9b93636a0f9582336e7d5576.jpg?1332969358200_200_de9515a9f2c4f34ee93287cba8a41fc3-1371825498.jpg

The offer for Ceyhun GÜLSELAM of Galatasaray SK from Yeovil Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jonathan DELAPLACE of Lille OSC from Yeovil Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Both 84 rated and will make up my midfield 2, now just need to add a striker and some young risers for the few bits of cash i should have left

HTFC-Logo.gif

Smithies

Y.Jebbour ---- J.Bruma ---- L.Marrone ---- R.Dodo

A.Duncan ----- S.Ucan

J.Quintero ----- R.Alcantara ----- F.Carrasco

N.Sansone

Substitution

M.Banuz

S.Mustafi

T.Ilori

M.Meyer

M.Lemina

Not a great team in term of rating but there are few great talent there. Aim for this season is to be above QPR B) .

Please kill that sig' date=' even though your squad is good the sig is vomit-inducing[/quote']

I can only imagine Abidicus was expressing preference for dark-haired males as opposed to blondes ;) as otherwise it IS a homophobic comment which surely must breach some forum rules.

He hasn't even attacked you but that persecutory delusion most of you homosexuals have is in full effect' date=' ctfo!

[/quote']

Cedd's reaction was perhaps OTT, but the fact that your post has been edited and is still very offensive means I can only wonder what you originally said.....why would you suggest a link between posting a half-naked man and child abuse?

I guess you equally would support a possible link between posting half-naked females and child abuse?

Nice to see equality and fair-mindedness alive and well on SM :rolleyes:

Nice underpants :)

have to admit this made me laugh...u have such a way with words.

anyways chill out dude.

Thank you too :)

He hasn't even attacked you but that persecutory delusion most of you homosexuals have is in full effect' date=' ctfo!

[/quote']

Okay so heres the actual story. I do actually find it a bit disconcerting having these half naked girls like bouncing around all the time on this "soccer" thread but its whats expected. Two thing most men like is women and football. So i decided to see how quickly i would be attacked/talked to if i put up a very 'gay' signature instead. Infact it took a whole day of active foruming to me to finally be approached. And this, coupled with the fact my sig was repped 3 times in that day does actually show this thread is fairly liberal :) Honestly well done. btw im not actually gay but you guys still have to be considering if i was. ;)

Right' date=' lets move away from Cedd's post and hope that was a joke or a misunderstanding :P

[/center']

Indeed, it was good point/joke made but lets move on ;)

Please kill that sig' date=' even though your squad is good the sig is vomit-inducing[/quote']

Sorry. Someone was going to confront me soon but i didnt think you expected the reply i gave :D Sorry if i caused you to worry or anything :o

BACK TO THE FOOTBALL

No further action against abidicus needs to be taken. I was baiting him on.

Okay ladies....Manchester United completed their first eleven.Take care of this:

David De Gea(90)

Garay(90)-Ramos(95)-Alba(92)

Vidal(92)

Reus(92)-Gundogan(91)-Gotze(93)-Muller(93)

Jovetic(91)-Imessionante(99)

SUBS: Matuidi(90),Bender(90),Nastasic(88),Aubameyeng(89),Oscar(90).

Look at the red line ladies...German line!That 4 will lead United to the title.

Okay ladies....Manchester United completed their first eleven.Take care of this:

David De Gea(90)

Garay(90)-Ramos(95)-Alba(92)

Vidal(92)

Reus(92)-Gundogan(91)-Gotze(93)-Muller(93)

Jovetic(91)-Imessionante(99)

SUBS: Matuidi(90)' date='Bender(90),Nastasic(88),Aubameyeng(89),Oscar(90).[/center']

Look at the red line ladies...German line!That 4 will lead United to the title.

Vidal will be the key to success!

Liverpool First Team is now complete!

Handanovic(91)

Howedes(90)-Subotic(91)-Bonucci(91)-Alaba(91)

Busquets(95)-Asamoah(91)

Lamela(90)-Lucas(90)-Turan(91)

Suarez(93)

Subs: Griezmann(89), De Bruyne(89), Mitrovic(83), Godin(91)

Very pleased with this! Got very little depth and apart from those 4 subs the rest of my subs are 70 rated but don't need depth as I'm in Division 1, just hope SM doesn't throw too many injuries and suspensions in my way :o.

The players in red haven't completed their moves, the bids are just accepted.

I'll predict the Top 5 for Division 1:

Liverpool

Chelsea

Tottenham

Arsenal

United