Notts County Transfer Overview

80-

[75]Christoffer Remmer - FC København

[75]Kristian Lindberg - FC Nordsjælland

[78]Kenneth Zohore - AFC Fiorentina

[77]Patrick Olsen - Internazionale

[77]Christian Nørgaard - Hamburger SV

[75]Riza Durmizi - Børndby IF

[76]Nikolaj Thomsen - Aalborg BK !NEW ARRIVAL!

[76]Lasse Petry - FC Nordsjælland !NEW ARRIVAL!

[71]Chris Fahey - Free Agent !NEW ARRIVAL!

80+

[82]Lucas Andersen - Ajax

[80]Luca Antei - Roma

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Jamezz Chettz steered West Bromwich Albion to victory against Dartford.

West Bromwich Albion outclassed Dartford and beat them 4 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Destro scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Yacob and Anderson were also amongst the goalscorers.

4-0, Destro with another goal :)

Fellas,

Forgive me, this is a question about SM in general, not 28697.

I know they've been 'tinkering' with club finances of late but in a number of GWs I'm seriously haemorrhaging money where before I was in the black or, at worst, break even.

On the club finances page it looks like my wages bill is double that of the squad screen. Are wages per game now rather than per week ?

Surely, not ?

In one GW the number of managers has virtually halved in the last 2 weeks, they're simply leaving in droves.

I can't find any definitive statement from SM about changes to wage frequency - can anyone here shed any light ?

Cheers,

ruts

Ryan Clarke [FORUM .RC] steered Hull City to victory against Gillingham.

Hull City beat Gillingham 3 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Boateng scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cornelius was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Coasted to victory as expected, didn't do my tactics cos I'm raw.

Fellas' date='

Forgive me, this is a question about SM in general, not 28697.

I know they've been 'tinkering' with club finances of late but in a number of GWs I'm seriously haemorrhaging money where before I was in the black or, at worst, break even.

On the club finances page it looks like my wages bill is double that of the squad screen. Are wages per game now rather than per week ?

Surely, not ?

In one GW the number of managers has virtually halved in the last 2 weeks, they're simply leaving in droves.

I can't find any definitive statement from SM about changes to wage frequency - can anyone here shed any light ?

Cheers,

ruts[/quote']

The finances are now show as how much wages you are paying each week

So say your total wage bill is 70k.The finances will show 140k a week is being spent on wages.

The finances are now show as how much wages you are paying each week

So say your total wage bill is 70k.The finances will show 140k a week is being spent on wages.

Does that mean that wages have always been per game? Crikey, it's only taken me 5 years to realise this, d'oh...

Even so, it doesn't explain why I'm suddenly losing 1.4m per week when I've broken even for 5 years with largely the same squad. My wages on the squad screen is 1.4m which is why I put two and two together...

Crystal Palace FC

Youngster Fernandez Alex (84) completes his move to Palace from Real Madrid. Just waiting for a few more deals to get accepted. My main target Asier Illaramendi (89) has arrived. What a player he is, very impressive IMO and has just rose to 89 also and could be 90/91 come end of next season I'm hoping.

Here is what 1st XI will look like:

88 89 88

89 87 89 89

88 88

Average Age: 25

Very pleased with that seeing as how my squad was the weakest and lowest rated in Division 1 and most of Division 2 but I have turned it around :D

A few more players expected to arrive soon and then I think we're done. First game against Hull City but if my new players arrive before kick off then their match fitness could be quite low. Fingers crossed their not ! Looking forward to the first game and a win against Hull would be perfect!

WE ARE STAYING UP!

[MOVE]YES YES YES YES![/MOVE]

With an average value of 496k, Chester defeat Doncaster in our final friendly.

The Boateng brothers ran riot, Daniel scoring twice from central defense. Bismarck scored once, but Hurzeler was the true hero, scoring the winner. Looking forward to claiming more scalps, as we meet Barnet in our opener. They have the highest squad value in Division 5. Aldershot, whom we face second, are no slouches either. Should be an interesting start to Chester's return to forum football.

Does that mean that wages have always been per game? Crikey' date=' it's only taken me 5 years to realise this, d'oh...

Even so, it doesn't explain why I'm suddenly losing 1.4m per week when I've broken even for 5 years with largely the same squad. My wages on the squad screen is 1.4m which is why I put two and two together...[/quote']

It's always been per turn. The reason the number is double your normal wage bill is because it says 'weekly', and each week there are two turns. What they have done though is made all players 92 and up have higher wages, so that might explain why you are getting large losses now. If you have any players out on loan remember that you have to pay half of their wages too now. Perhaps you aren't getting as many fans to home games any more? I don't know, just thinking of possibilities that might be causing this. As far as I am concerned they haven't made any changes to the amount of wages you pay out per week.

Still got a little bit of budget available at City so will be bringing in a few players shortly to be loaned out to teams in divisions 4 or 5.

Should be completed in a few days, will update on here when they've arrived so just put your bids in when I do.

Does that mean that wages have always been per game? Crikey' date=' it's only taken me 5 years to realise this, d'oh...

Even so, it doesn't explain why I'm suddenly losing 1.4m per week when I've broken even for 5 years with largely the same squad. My wages on the squad screen is 1.4m which is why I put two and two together...[/quote']

I think in these EC there are 40 turns per season so some turns contain 2 games if you are playing 46 league games.