English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Hazr

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Crystal Palace Done In The Market

Simone Benedetti - Aged 21 from Inter Milan, Rated 83 will join the many new players at Palace as well as 19 year old talented striker Nathan Kabasele (77) from Anderlecht. Both players have been bought for the future and this shows Palace are already looking forward.

KABASELE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR LOAN TO ANYONE IN DIV 4/5 :)

Full transfer review will be written shortly on the match reports/transfer thread :D

Division 5 looks like a lot of fun this season 20/24 forum managers in the bottom division :P

I was just thinking the same thing. If anyone was expecting to ease out of the Division to work their way up, they've got another thing coming. It's going be ultra competitive - madness!

Division 5 looks like a lot of fun this season 20/24 forum managers in the bottom division :P

With only 2 promotion spaces,hardest division to get out of and me being one of the weakest in division 4 I dread getting relegated :eek:

With only 2 promotion spaces' date='hardest division to get out of and me being one of the weakest in division 4 I dread getting relegated :eek:[/quote']

It is going to be one hell of a challenge for us all in div 5.

Think that's what is going to keep most of the forumers interested in this setup and determined to get promoted first.

Going to have to offer Will Keane and Jesse Lingard a bumper new deal now if we get promoted :rolleyes:

It is going to be one hell of a challenge for us all in div 5.

Think that's what is going to keep most of the forumers interested in this setup and determined to get promoted first.

Going to have to offer Will Keane and Jesse Lingard a bumper new deal now if we get promoted :rolleyes:

It's a long hard task i must say.You have to keep buying risers

all the way till you reach division 1.

Division 5 is easier than division 1,2,3 and 4 for one reason and that's that you can't get relegated :D

Yeah that tends to happen to me quite a bit!

I'll throw in a bid there :) Sure you don't mind? :P

No yeah of course' date=' who needs Fab + Pique anyway? Awful players

;)

[/i']

Hello all. New to the forum and manager of Exeter City. Most noticeable signings so far Fabrice Olinga and Victor Andrade and still looking to bring maybe a few more to the club.
Hello i am the Southport manager. :)

Welcome guys' date=' great to have you in. Some good signing you've both made, good luck

:D[/center']

No yeah of course' date=' who needs Fab + Pique anyway? Awful players

;)

[/i']

Welcome guys, great to have you in. Some good signing you've both made, good luck

:D

Thank you very much much appreciated and good luck!

It's a long hard task i must say.You have to keep buying risers

all the way till you reach division 1.

Division 5 is easier than division 1' date='2,3 and 4 for one reason and that's that you can't get relegated :D[/quote']

The only problem being that if you find yourself far away from the top 5, you're in for a dull rest of season in the huge 'mid-table' zone.

The only problem being that if you find yourself far away from the top 5' date=' you're in for a dull rest of season in the huge 'mid-table' zone.[/quote']

Im expecting it to be very close...like 15 teams going for the playoffs on the last day of the season!

I will get Aldershot up, even if it takes me 5 years

Famous last words...

Pinkman (Forum) steered Manchester City to victory against Internazionale.

Manchester City outclassed Internazionale and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling SMFA Champions Cup Group B encounter.

Agüero had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Navas, Iniesta and özil were amongst the goalscorers.

Inter who? I know the SMFA comps aren't important but it's nice to get the first win under my belt :o

Inter who? I know the SMFA comps aren't important but it's nice to get the first win under my belt :o

I think for the first 2 seasons they are quite important as they have half decent players but after beating a Barca/Real/Inter later on when they are full of 78s and 79s is nothing to right home about:D

Good for finances though:)

Hazr Poland earned a draw with Chelsea against Bayer Leverkusen.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Chelsea and Bayer Leverkusen in their SMFA Champions Cup Group C fixture.

Another draw. Joy.

B)

Made about £800k off it though, so I'll be trying to stay in it this season as it may be the only thing that may keep me out of big debt :D

Guys if its ok with you lot? i'm going to do an NPower super 6 preview throughout the season! this will be a series of detailed match previews concentrating solely on the top 6 clubs in the division. this will keep interest in the division from outside the division and will hopefully lift managers outside the top 6 into improving their teams to get into the action? I have done this in a few set ups in the past and it has always went down well;)

Guys if its ok with you lot? i'm going to do an NPower super 6 preview throughout the season! this will be a series of detailed match previews concentrating solely on the top 6 clubs in the division. this will keep interest in the division from outside the division and will hopefully lift managers outside the top 6 into improving their teams to get into the action? I have done this in a few set ups in the past and it has always went down well;)

Go for it mate sounds like a great idea!

In QPR news we lose 3-2 to PSV in the SMFA Shield , why i'm in it is beyond me but hey another competition. Although as a standard member these days i can't manage the side.

Will still do a report on the match although i'm not counting it as a loss and Maurico Pochettino's 5 win streak conceding 0 is intact ;) Alan Shearer as assistant is in charge of the team in Europe and he will take the flack for this one!

Sounds like a brilliant idea mate, go for it! :)