English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Hazr

Re: New English Championship

Is he still banned ( good :D)...so whats happening then?

He is indeed! We are going to do a standard 5 div' date=' everyone seems pretty keen for that. Just waiting until we have 60 interested managers so we are 50% full from the start, and we are only 8 away from that mark!

:)[/center']

Who is buying the gameworld? Do you need any kind of SM Credits donation? and will it be a free for all on teams or are teams being allocated?

Sorry for all the questions :) Im fancying a lower league challenge this time but want to make sure the world is here for the long run.

Who is buying the gameworld? Do you need any kind of SM Credits donation? and will it be a free for all on teams or are teams being allocated?

Sorry for all the questions :) Im fancying a lower league challenge this time but want to make sure the world is here for the long run.

Talked to Raz and he said he will. I do have a standard setup laying around as well. :)

Standard 5 Division setup it seems.

It'll be me or Raz buying it.

:)

Its a standard' date=' so teams will be going on a free-for-all as all good standard EC's have started with. And yes, it will be around for the long-run, we're all sure of that.[/center']

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: New English Championship

It will be a free for all Marek' date='

So basically you can reserve the club you want for 5000 credits or you wait for the world to open and grab a team then.

I think thats what you mean?[/quote']

Yes I mean this :) thanks ;)

I am pretty keen but ill need to buy a new club slot or something' date=' roughly when will it start?[/quote']
Count me in! always up for a new challenge!

Excellent' date=' only need 5 more now. Could be this evening if we get the extra people in time, I'd say tomorrow evening at the latest

Excellent' date=' only need 5 more now. Could be this evening if we get the extra people in time, I'd say tomorrow evening at the latest

More people will surely join once they see this setup up and running.

And we got a lot of non forumers said to join as well. :)

More people will surely join once they see this setup up and running.

And we got a lot of non forumers said to join as well. :)

I agree with Pip here, more will join once they see people flock to it and you will find random non forummers will also take sides in it.