English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Arsenal 2-0 Man Utd

After a stuttering start to the season the Gunners now seem to be hitting a run of form.

Goals in either half from Cavani and Jackson Martinez seal the win in a tight affair.

This win sends star studded United to the bottom of the table, no doubt the fans will be putting pressure on the Manchester hierachy to bring in a new manager after there absymal start. :P

Only 3 points seperating 2nd down to 11th and Arsenal on a roll with three conescutive league wins.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread English Championship 28697, Manager Of The Season Awards, Season 2: Hello and welcome to this prestigious awards ceremony where acknowledgement will

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread Division 4 - Season Preview A new season starts on Sunday in 28697 with four big boys coming down and two sides bouncing straight back up from non-le

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread End of Season Preview Tonight's matches mark the end of EC28697's sophomore season. After being open for almost a year this Game World has kept inter

Andy Burr steered Aldershot Town to victory against Lincoln City.

Aldershot Town beat Lincoln City 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Botta had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Capello was on the scoresheet for his side.

Man..for once id say we were lucky!!

We had some bloody idiot sent off on 17 mins.

Lincoln had a goal chalked off, AND their keeper didnt pull off heroics :eek:

Feel a little sorry for Dani, because its not nice losing that way..but hey, weve all been there on many occasions.

I give up with this team.Watched the game in score center,missed a doozens of chances and Arsenal scored at their first chance.After that I continued to miss doozens of chances and Arsenal scored another one.I dont know why I brought Messi..he always been absolutely worthless on SM for me

I give up with this team.Watched the game in score center' date='missed a doozens of chances and Arsenal scored at their first chance.After that I continued to miss doozens of chances and Arsenal scored another one.I dont know why I brought Messi..he always been absolutely worthless on SM for me[/quote']

9 shots to my 6 (not dozens)

5 on target to my 6 ( again not dozens). I would not really say you continued to miss dozens of chances mate get some perspective Raz lol. :P

Luis Veigas steered Alfreton Town to victory against Wrexham.

Alfreton Town beat Wrexham 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Shea had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Keane was on the scoresheet for his side.

BOOM!

WILL KEANE WITH BOTH GOALS!!!! B)

7 goals in 7 games! :D:p

I give up with this team.Watched the game in score center' date='missed a doozens of chances and Arsenal scored at their first chance.After that I continued to miss doozens of chances and Arsenal scored another one.I dont know why I brought Messi..he always been absolutely worthless on SM for me[/quote']

Weren't you saying you were gonna walk the league with Messi ;)

Competition Message

Hazard (Forum) earned a draw with Aston Villa against Sunderland.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Aston Villa and Sunderland in their Division 1 fixture.

Salah was on the scoresheet for his side.

Ohhhhh Mohamed Salaaaaah!

#RazOut

Hancock (Forum) earned a draw with Liverpool against Swansea City.

A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between Liverpool and Swansea City in their Division 1 encounter.

Griezmann, Mitrović and Suárez were amongst the goalscorers.

Not bad..

Nice report .CFC, just one correction, Swansea never equalised :P they were 3-0 up and then we scored 3 goals..

Crawley record a 4-3 Victory away at Gillingham on Thursday and a 3-2 home victory over Port Vale on Sunday with the reserves seeing us move into a solid 3rd position with one of our start players Rojas returning this week it should help us push on. Mora should be back next week so hopefully we can finally play a game with are 3 star players.

Nice to see Raz keeping up his current form #RazOut

It's back to the drawing board for Chester as we tie our last 3 games (over 90 minutes). TBH' date=' Nuneaton were the better side at the Deva, but we maintain an unbeaten record at home. Pritchard was named captain... and got a straight red. :P[/quote']

Haha, what a bunch of nutters!