English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Hazr

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Ben-SCFC (Forum) earned a draw with Swansea City against Fulham.

Swansea City dominated much of the play against Fulham but could only manage a 0 - 0 draw in their Division 1 fixture.

Soldado had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

0-0 draw at Fulham, one point above the relegation zone.

Home against Hull City next.

competition-icon.jpg

Dan James steered Wolverhampton Wanderers to victory against Tranmere Rovers.

Wolverhampton Wanderers beat Tranmere Rovers 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Oliveira scored the winner for Wolverhampton Wanderers and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

very nervy match as i didn't score til the 86th min, and every chance before

oliviera had his go and scored seemed to fall to one of my two fullbacks who both kept on having there efforts saved

very glad to of got the win as with playing villa mid week in the cup i rested my first team for last sundays match, meaning that game and tonight's i had my reserves out, but still made it three wins outta three

and with the teams directly below me slipping up means my gap at the top is slightly bigger, can't wait for the transfer bans to drop so i can ship out a few of this squad for higher rated/stronger players as a few have had some strange moves, be it loans of perma deals in r.l siince i signed them at the start of the season

Div 1

SAINTS 3 CHELSEA 0

Saints took their second big scalp of the week as they overran a powerful Chelsea side.

A brace from Armero and a decisive third from Laczatte saw Saints home in match they dominated from the start.

We stay in 6th but closed the gap on those immediately above us and have just beaten two of them in successive matches.

Next up for us, away match at mighty Liverpool.

The Reds are sitting second and Spurs' only serious challenger for the title at the moment.

They are +2 better than us in every position and have only lost once at home - so it looks like another mountain to climb.

Hancock (Forum) steered Liverpool to victory against fierce rivals Everton in the Merseyside Derby.

Liverpool beat Everton 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Turan scored the winner for Liverpool and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Good win against Everton, Ronaldo was helpless against our defence :P.

Sead HAJROVIC +2 to 77 now worth 1.4 million

Mansfield have 1.5 million in the bank just from revenue

I spent every bit of money in bank at the start but now due to low wages have made a big profit in the past month and will help when transfers bans come off so i should get the advantage on most teams in this division.

competition-icon.jpg

Dan James steered Wolverhampton Wanderers to victory against Notts County.

Wolverhampton Wanderers beat Notts County 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Oliveira scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Guilavogui and Badelj were also amongst the goalscorers.

soccer-ball-icon.jpg

Wolverhampton Wanderers have now won 8 games in a row after beating Notts County setting a new club record.

=

After their result against Notts County, Wolverhampton Wanderers are now unbeaten in 15 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.