English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Hazr

Re: English Championship 28697 Discussion Thread

Ben-SCFC (Forum) earned a draw with Swansea City against Hull City.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Swansea City and Hull City in their Division 1 fixture.

Rami had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Beñat was on the scoresheet for his side.

Fair result at the Liberty.

James Chettle steered West Bromwich Albion to victory against Sunderland.

West Bromwich Albion beat Sunderland 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Cabella scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Long and Fágner were also amongst the goalscorers.

United next should be interesting :P

Div 1

LIVERPOOL 1 SAINTS 1

The squad at Saints is too small to mount a challenge on two fronts - so there was no rest for the players who will face Man City in the Shield in two days' time.

Saints dominated the match from the start but could only get a draw. Schneiderlin was on the mark for Saints who climb one place to 5th.

We came through without injury - so I hope we have enough left in the tank to face Man City.

Kevin Junior steered Sheffield United to victory against Preston North End.

Sheffield United outclassed Preston North End and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Mosquera scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Fuego and Peluso were also amongst the goalscorers.

Back to 2nd place. :)

DIVISION 5

Andy Burr steered Aldershot Town to victory against Macclesfield Town.

Aldershot Town beat Macclesfield Town 2 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Botta scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Adeleke was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Won the last two matches :)

Such a close division...with just three points separating the top seven, after 19 games!

We are currently 4th, one point behind leaders FGR.

Has anyone else noticed the fixtures are a little bit strange? Next turn for us is against Chester, but weve already played them (Turn 2). Even though theres four clubs weve still not played!

Div 1

LIVERPOOL 1 SAINTS 1

The squad at Saints is too small to mount a challenge on two fronts - so there was no rest for the players who will face Man City in the Shield in two days' time.

Saints dominated the match from the start but could only get a draw. Schneiderlin was on the mark for Saints who climb one place to 5th.

We came through without injury - so I hope we have enough left in the tank to face Man City.

Good match Richard, you were unlucky not to get the win, you deserved all 3 points.

competition-icon.jpg

Dan James steered Wolverhampton Wanderers to victory against Rotherham United.

Wolverhampton Wanderers outclassed Rotherham United and beat them 2 - 0 in their English Championship Cup Round 4 fixture.

Cauna was on the scoresheet for his side.

was a bit worries about this game as rotherham have got a solid defensive record so far this season and i stupidly played both my main strikers in mmy last game so had to play both my reserves in this match, but thankfully cauna stepped up and bagged a couple to win the match, could definetley tell i had no real striker on the pitch though as i did manage to have 17 shots on target throughout the game, but all that matters is the result really in cup games

next round(the quarters) is a home tie against leeds

Cup - Round 4

The Butcher of Montevideo was unable to prevent a Southampton defeat to Manchester City.

Southampton lost to Manchester City 6 - 5 on penalties after a 1 - 1 draw in their English Championship Cup Round 4 fixture.

Giovinco scored the only goal for Southampton and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gutted.

Lost a sodding penalty shoot out having held our own in normal time.

SMFA match summary says it better than I can; how many times do you see the MoM coming from the losing side?

So ****** off I am going to spend the rest of the club's money tonight on a player I should have bought weeks ago

competition-icon.jpg

Dan James steered Wolverhampton Wanderers to victory against Rotherham United.

Wolverhampton Wanderers outclassed Rotherham United and beat them 2 - 0 in their English Championship Cup Round 4 fixture.

Cauna was on the scoresheet for his side.

was a bit worries about this game as rotherham have got a solid defensive record so far this season and i stupidly played both my main strikers in mmy last game so had to play both my reserves in this match' date=' but thankfully cauna stepped up and bagged a couple to win the match, could definetley tell i had no real striker on the pitch though as i did manage to have 17 shots on target throughout the game, but all that matters is the result really in cup games[/font']

next round(the quarters) is a home tie against leeds

Finally lol. Been trying to lose the cup for ages.

Thanks Raz.

By the looks of this squad, I've got some MAJOR work to do with them. Does anyone have any youngsters they don't mind selling or don't mind loaning players to little old Morecambe. I'd be greatful.

All i'm going to say is: Challenge Accepted!

Thanks Raz.

By the looks of this squad' date=' I've got some MAJOR work to do with them. Does anyone have any youngsters they don't mind selling or don't mind loaning players to little old Morecambe. I'd be greatful.

All i'm going to say is: Challenge Accepted![/quote']

Good stuff, an goodluck

Adriano Named New Wycombe Wanderers Manager

A bit surprising, however things were simply not working for me at Grimsby. I couldn't construct any form - one week we stole 3 points, the next we were thrashed; choosing quality over depth in the squad was a huge mistake.

I take over a club 2nd in the table and with a squad that I can only imagine are here for sell on value as few seem to have much of a future. Although, right now they are performing out of their skins. A tough start at home to Hartlepool (we're impressively unbeaten at home so far this season, so I hope not to spoil that) and next its a trip to top of the table Accrington.

Hopefully my old job goes to someone a little more capable (at least I saw it out unlike quitting the entire setup like many have in the bottom tier) and I have found my place in 28697.

Looks like Raz might have needed Reus.. #RazOut

James Chettle steered West Bromwich Albion to victory against Manchester United.

West Bromwich Albion beat Manchester United 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Long scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Fágner and Nem were also amongst the goalscorers.