English Championship 28697 - Match Reports,Transfer news etc.

Raz.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: English Championship 28697 - Match Reports,Transfer news etc.

logomoving.gif

Manchester United appoint Raz

After Sir Alex Ferguson decided to end his career United had to look out for a manager.It was a hard period for the fans but they finally found a manager,a manager who's totally dedicated to this club,Raz.He has been officially named as United manager after.The club is proud to have him as a manager and he'll have a longer career then SAF here as he's much younger.A new era begins here in Manchester.

Raz:

I am very proud to be the manager of this amazing team.Just saw the boys and they're simply amazing.We got a few plans for some transfers and some big names.Hopefully I can get them all and build a great squad here on Old Trafford.A new era should start here,hopefully one of the best ever in world football.I am glad to be here.I am home!

CRYSTAL PALACE APPOINT NEW MANAGER

After their recent promotion to the Premier League, a change was needed and so they hired young manager husnain. He added:

''It will be a tough season as there is not much in the bank as we expected and the squad is hardly the biggest but at the same time not the smallest so we do have a lot of work on our hands. The chairman expects us to avoid relegation and that is what we will set out to do.''

WBA_zps45ccd2df.png

Chettle appointed Baggies Boss

West-Broms-Steve-Clarke-008.jpg

He's looking to guide them to the Champions League

The 48-year-old succeeds Steve Clarke at the Hawthorns, who left the club in May.

‘I’m absolutely delighted to be given this opportunity,’ Clarke told West Brom’s official website.

‘Becoming a head coach in my own right has always been an ambition of mine and I feel I have served my apprenticeship.

‘I’m delighted West Bromwich Albion have given me the chance to make that progression and I’m determined to make the most of it.’

Untitled-4_zps9b55a9d3.jpg

NEWCASTLE back on track with new appointment

Tonight has seen major development as Newcastle United have appointed Sunnyskeg as their new coach with immediate effect. The first thing he has done is to spare Joe Kinnear an angry reception with Newcastle fans as he has had him sacked as part of the deal !

This has gone down really well with the Geordies already and without a ball being kicked or a player being bought, the new coach has the support of the fans.

Newcastle-fans-001.jpg

Basnandez to be confirmed as new boss for english team

Late on this evening Danish media outlet BT announced the upcoming arrival of Basnandez to an english club.

The recently departed manager has been linked with a job in england for months, as it became clearer and clearer that all english clubs have fired their manager.

It seems to be a big week ahead in England and it’ll be very interesting to see exactly how it pans out.

Hazr in as Jose departure is clouded in mystery!

Jose_Mourinho_493685a.jpg

Is he alive? No one knows...

Jose Mourinho's re-appointment as Chelsea boss raised a few eyebrows when it was announced a couple of weeks ago, but both Mourinho and Chairman Roman Abramovich were quick to come out and ensure the public that their relationship had been rekindled and that stability was to be brought to Stamford Bridge. Still, people doubted this.

Two weeks on, and Mr Abramovich called a press conference to announce a 'monumental' change at the Bridge. At the conference he released this statement:

Mr Mourinho is dead to this club. We will talk of him no longer. I have appointed Hazr Poland as the new manager of the club. That is that.

Journalists and fans alike were shocked by this. What happened to Jose? No one has seen him since.

Police are investigating claims made by a French fisherman that he saw the duo sailing off in Mr Abramovich's yacht just off the southern coast of the country. He said:

Oui, I saw them sailing away. They were shouting at each other. Something about Meester Abramovich wanting to swap Eden Hazard with Emile Heskey. Jose was outraged. He called Roman a ****, and Roman shot him in the face.

Amidst this shocking revelation, new manager Hazr Poland seemed to be the only man brave enough to take on the job. He has released this statement to the press:

Yes, I know of the supposed demise or Mr Mourinho, but it bothers me not. I have been shot 58 times in the past from my time in the Russian Navy, and if Mr Abramovich would even consider doing the same to me, he knows full well that he would come off worse. I will win the league this season, of this I have no doubt. He will have nothing to complain about, for I am the true son of god.

OSBORNE LANDS DREAM JOB AS LEEDS UNITED MANAGER

Leeds United have today announced the appointment of English manager 'Harry Osborne', the appointment has come as a shock to many as Osborne has been unemployed for what has been some time, leading to a mixture of reactions from the clubs fan base.

A full interview with new Leeds United manager will follow.

banner_49137.png

Hazard appointed as new Villa manager

184920hp2.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club are delighted to announce the appointment of Hazard as the clubs new manager. Hazard who previously held the role of "head of youth development" before departing last year penned a three-year contract. On his return to the club, Hazard stated that he was delighted to be back at the club and he vowed to take them in a new direction. Hazard will be officially presented in a press conference tomorrow at Villa Park at 1:45PM.

SAINTS PLUMB NEW DEPTHS AS KINNEAR REJECTS OFFER

Having sensationally sacked Mauricio Pochettino for getting an F in his English Language GCSE exam - Saints failed to land their managerial target, Joe Kinnear, who has pledged his future to Newcastle. Newcastle reportedly very upset also.

Instead they have appointed little-known lower division manager, The Butcher of Montevideo, to take the helm as they try and avoid a rapid return to the Championship.

The Butcher has most recently been at the helm of Leeds United of EC 7777 - a club he has taken to the brink of bankruptcy and financial ruin.

picture.php?albumid=455&pictureid=3146

New Man in the Hot Seat at Southampton

Mauricio Pochettino's quick return

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpC15MBzs2HYBd3-1IgG5FTFlw7BC4dDtR-1kzdDibF_cNS1C6Lg

Sacked less than 5 minutes ago by brutal Southampton chairman Nicola Cortese for failing his English language examination, Argentine coach Mauricio Pochettino found that unemployed life wasn't going to last for much time at all.

The talented young boss formerly manager of Spanish side Espanyol only had to wait 5 minutes for a call from QPR chairman Tony Fernandes who expressed his interest in having Mauricio take over the reigns from the ageing Harry Redknapp who he feared was turning mad and wanted out of the club A.S.A.P. An offer for his services was made shortly after the call and Maurico along with loyal translator took positions at the London sides. Fernandes told the club website:
Mauricio is a quality young manager with alot to offer , our gain is Southampton's loss. Cortese is a clever man but i'd have to question his judgement on this decision. To acquire a manager of this quality is important in our bid to return to the premier league. I feel he has the necessary language skills and style for Mauricio to prove a great success here and i can only pray he will enjoy a long and successful career at the club. There are sure to be a number of big clubs that will come looking for a manager of this caliber in the not to distant future but Mauricio has assured me he is here for the long haul.

974410-15928887-640-360.jpg

Steve Bruce walks out on Hull City after disagreement on transfer funds, Ryan Clarke is the man tasked with saving the club from relegation.

Radical changes have been made at newly promoted Premier League side Hull City. After winning promotion last season Steve Bruce has walked out on the club after what sources tell us was a dis-agreement on the transfer funds needed to stay in the Premier League. It has emerged that Steve Bruce had given the club an ultimatum that if they didn't make £30,000,000 available he would walk and the club have decided to part company with their manager. Englishman Ryan Clarke takes over at the club and with an estimated war-chest of £20,000,000 he will be looking to establish his club in the Premier League. His task is simple, keep Hull City up.

AFCB_BANNER.png

AFC Bournemouth get McEvoy.

In news today Bournemouth sacked their manager Eddie Howe as a disagreement over targets and transfer fuelled up during the week an the owner of Bournemouth did not agree and sacked Howe and quickly replaced him with Ciaran McEvoy.

Sky Sports caught up with McEvoy and got a quick interview.

Sky-Sports-Live-Football-SC.jpg

It's great to be at Bournemouth, I'm still very young and just retiring out of football and straight into managerial work but I'm very positive I can deliver my very best to the team and bring in targets who I believe will only help to the team and give us 100% determination and hard work and if they do that I'll be a very happy man. I will keep my team as it is with a few decent signings as I believe a whole new team will mess up morale and be like they never played to together, I have dug straight into the the transfer funds and signed a highly rated youth goes by the name of Jon Williams of Crystal Palace, he will be crucial for us and he will have to live up to his price tag of 7 Million. I don't have much more to say now just to watch out for Bournemouth we could very well be the surprise package of Division Two

Jon Williams Signs for Bournemouth

2604.jpg

Jon Williams has signed for Bournemouth for a staggering amount of 7 million, The Crystal Palace & Welsh talent has agreed on a contract and will be heading to the Goldsands Stadium for a medical, the money has been settled now it's up to Williams.

Words form McEvoy : ' I believe the player can produce into somethimg special and produce the goods for us, he played very well for Crystal Palace in their promotion into Division One and attracted the owners interest and his wish is my command and we settled the deal straight away, the Palace manager Husnain was a dream to deal with and only helped out on our cause to sign Williams. Williams will be crucial for us in our fight to finish mid-table and even possibly fight for promotion'

SkySportsNewsLogo.png

Seagulls confirm L G as their new manager

200px-Brighton_%26_Hove_Albion_logo.svg.png

Just days after Gus Poyet was publicly humiliated and sacked midway through MOTD's broadcast of the Confederations cup, Brighton and Hove Albion have decided to appoint L G as their new manager.

L G is virtually unknown in the managerial field and many are puzzled as to why the Seagulls have chose him to replace the highly reputable Poyet. L G looks to have a very tough job ahead with players and fans outraged at the decision by Brighton.

Brightons most prized possessions such as Vincente, Lewis Dunk, Thomas Kuszczak and Mackail-Smith all seem set to leave after the appointment as they refuse to play for their new manager.

Little will envy L G's task of winning over the fans while maintaining a serious title challenge.

logomoving.gif

The legend leaves Old Trafford

GiggsE500.jpg

After 660 games and 114 goals on Old Trafford,Ryan Giggs decided to leave Manchester United for a 6 millions fee to Cardiff City.A true legend in Manchester,a legend who only played for United in his entire career.Giggs at 39 still got a few years in him and is ready to do his best at Cardiff as their captain.He will probably retire from Cardiff but of course we will organize a special match for the legend.The legend has won 13 titles with United,he has most Premier League appearences,he's the only player to ever score in every Premier League campaign,he has most starts for United,he's the first player to score 100 goals in Premier League for Manchester United,second midfielder to score 100 goals in Premier League just for one club,he is the oldest player to score in Uefa Champions League ever.Giggs is simply a true legend and it should be a great pleasure for Cardiff fans to have him in Wales.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScwXHGyz-ddOQuRdW6kY5kqeNDLvYmOzQZQNGaFlOWy1Ew81HF

Leicester Announce Noisy As New Manager

Leicester City have announced that Noisy has signed a Two-year contract with the Midlands based club.

It is reported that over 20 managers applied for the vacant position left by Nigel Pearson after the foxes fell flat on there faces in last years playoffs.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMU3W3G_VPAjdyKlLqGWPv_HLMiDbGQE09-RzGBnxSN8us7Kf5ZA

Pearson sacked after play off failure

Upon looking at his CV Leicester knew they had the right man in Noisy as he has featured in many setups and won some silverware along the way.

Although Noisy has asked the fans to be patient with him and in time they could find success along the way.

The Division 2 holds some very good teams this season and with only 3 spots up for grabs and the likes of Oil rich QPR and Wigan dropping down will make the challenge as hard as its ever been to be promoted.

Noisy has a few ace cards up his sleeve and it remains to see if he can pull them off.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0z-kkmyoCN-gSSrThztHYPcYPl8Of6AqAq5p4-7AwfSFOq5xekQ

Leicesters No.1 Supporter gives the thumbs up to Noisy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScwXHGyz-ddOQuRdW6kY5kqeNDLvYmOzQZQNGaFlOWy1Ew81HF

Leicester have landed there first Two signings.......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LNmI36WuexZO9sn-EB4x7Mqu53glWdd7WOC6BwXVQ5bMx87l

The offer for Guillermo VARELA of Manchester United from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The Uruguayan had just unpacked his bags after his move from Penarol and already he is on the move again.

He joins Leicester for a sum of 500k.

Leicester will gladly loan him out to a Division 5 side once he arrives in the midlands.

Meanwhile down the road..........

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT55qjTJ-0BAckjN8o1O1aLoPIkMJUIEeuxtfU2dB6l5Re_hyOmjg

The offer for Iago ASPAS of Liverpool from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Leicester have secured the signing of Iago Aspas for 5m.

Iago will have an immediate impact in the team im sure and will repay us with goals.

alfr_zps35159eb8.gif

Alfreton Town are happy to announce that they have come to an agreement to sign Ross KILLOCK of Leeds and Will KEANE of Manchester United.

willkeane_zpsa1773632.jpg

Reports coming out of the Impact Arena suggest the transfer deal involving Will Keane is a new transfer fee record for the club.

More news to follow once it becomes available.

banner_zpsab68575d.jpg

New Manager at the Helm of Brentford

Brentford this afternoon confirmed Stephen Holland as there manager on a four-year deal. The Irish coach travelled to Brentford today to complete the formalities of his move to Brentford. Holland managed in the Middle East between 2007-2012, leading the Al-Gharafa to three straight league titles in 2008,2009 and 2010 . The Irish Man succeeds former manager Uwe Rosler, who had replaced Nicky Forster in June 2011.

Brentford Chairman Greg Heck said on the club's official website,
"I am delighted to welcome Stephen to Brentford. His continued success, drive and ambition made him the outstanding candidate. "It is our aim to keep the club moving forward to achieve greater success in the future and Stephen is our number one choice as we believe he is the right manager to do just that. Everyone here looks forward to working with him Brentford's new boss can easily fire the English Club back into being a "Premier League Club"

alfr_zps35159eb8.gif

Tom BENDER of Millwall and Matt TUMULTY of Sheffield Wednesday are both in advanced contract talks with Alfreton Town after the clubs involved agreed on transfer fees.

Veigas spoke to the press at the end of his first training session as the new club's manager.

The four players that have been mentioned today look almost certain to be joining us. A list of targets as been presented to the chairman and he is more than happy to help bring in some fresh blood. We will all be working very hard over the new few days to strengthen our squad ahead of the new season.

sheffield-wednesday.jpg

Sheffield Wednesday Appoint El Nino As New Manager

leonardo-dicaprio-sleek-suit-attire-at-django-press-conference.jpg?w=600

Sheffield Wednesday have appointed El Nino as their new

manager on a three-and-a-half year contract.

El Nino, 40, replaces Dave Jones, who was sacked on

Tuesday despite steering the club to fifth position in League

One.The former Juventus, Southampton, and Malaysia Nationa

l team manager takes over with immediate effect.

El Nino during the press:

"I've walked into a club with a fantastic tradition. A proper

football club.I spoke to chairman last week and he said he

was considering making a change. I told him that if that was

the case then I would be interested in the job.I feel privileged

and honored to have been given this opportunity.

It's my job to propel this club into the divisions it deserves to be in.

I didn't come here to win a popularity contest, I came

here to do the job.I came here to turn things around and

do better. Sometimes some of those decisions that I made,

they're not quite right, they need corrections and I will correct those decisions."

alfr_zps35159eb8.gif

Transfer News

Alfreton have had their offers for the two attacking midfielders Wes FOGDEN of Bournemouth and Charlie LOSASSO of Reading accepted. Also our bid for defensive midfielder Dougie WILSON of Hull City as been accepted.

Contract negotiations are now under way, leaving the Alfreton's top people very busy for the rest of the night.

-----------------------------

General News

Alfreton are preparing to welcome Robocop NJPGonçalves' Charlton Athletic to the Impact Arena tonight for their pre-season's first friendly match.

Sky-sports.png

5 of the best players in the world; Premier League bound?

A huge frenzy of transfer activity has sparked up in the past few days, with no fewer than 200 players expected to move to England, and around 300 to leave. SkySports can confirm that 5 of the best players in the world ARE in talks with an English club. This would see English football, and in particular the Premier League fly to unprecedented levels. Here is the run-down of the expected deals.

Sergio Busquets - 95.

Sergio-Busquets-007.jpg

Barcelona's holding midfielder Sergio Busquets is in advanced talks with Liverpool over a move to Merseyside. Busquets is arguably the best holding midfielder in the world and should Liverpool pull this deal off they will have the biggest deal of the summer so far.

Cesc Fabregas - 95.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq5DKdZif9072xar9DmqY-vz7v5Ai3eln70x1IqwPZiHPot5-7

With all the talk of an Arsenal return Arsenal's fans will be disturbed by hearing that Fabregas has been seen outside Chelsea's training ground twice today, it's believed a fee has been agreed for Cesc to move back to London, but West London this time.

Mesut Ozil - 94.

Mesut-Ozil_1681392c.jpg

Another one of Spanish football's crown jewels is set to move to England, much to the fury of the Real Madrid support. Playmaker Mesut Ozil is in advanced talks with Manchester City ahead of a possible move to the 2011/2012 Premier League Champions.

Thiago Silva - 94.

1067601_silva_psg_jpg3cd9d4d29563c6de096b60b23c496ce6

Thiago Silva of PSG is also heavily linked with a move to England. Europa League holders Chelsea have made an undisclosed bid for the Brazilian as they look to partner him in defense with compatriot David Luiz.

Radamel Falcao - 94.

Radamel-Falcao-Atletico-Madrid_2842282.jpg?20121009132811

Having just arrived at Monaco it appears he could amazingly be on the move again with Newcastle United launching an audacious bid for the Colombian hitman.

Archived