Rating Increases....

GREECE:

Ramos Edson-(21 years) A Brazilian right wing-back who plays for AEK Athens.Signed this season from Botafogo and was given the No. 2 jersey.

He has started in all their 3 games this season and scored 1 goal .He also featured in their uefa cup game this season .In all , he has plaid 368 minutes on the pitch .

Rating- 73

Position-D

Value-$192K

He is highly recommended;)

The greek ratings changes have just ended , if he keeps starting from now till the next rating changes he will shoot to 80/82 or even more .

Brazil:

Felício Marques Ji-Parana: (20 years)Recommended by Insider

A midfielder who plays for Internacional . He is the captain of the Brazil u-20 national team .Has plaid 4 games for his club this season ( 2 starts and 2 sub) , and has been listed on the bench for most matches .

Rating-72

Position-CM

Value-$88K

The Brazil ratings are a couple of months away , so if he plays more , he is bound to an increase of more than 3 or 4 .

More to follow ...

• 3 months later...

Re: Rating Increases....

GREECE:

Ramos Edson-(21 years) A Brazilian right wing-back who plays for AEK Athens.Signed this season from Botafogo and was given the No. 2 jersey.

He has started in all their 3 games this season and scored 1 goal .He also featured in their uefa cup game this season .In all ' date=' he has plaid 368 minutes on the pitch .

Rating- 73

Position-D

Value-$192K

The greek ratings changes have just ended , if he keeps starting from now till the next rating changes he will shoot to 80/82 or even more .

[/quote']

For those of you who have not bought him yet , the Greek ratings are about a month away .

He is now a regular for AEK with 11 starts in the league and 5 starts in the UEFA cup . He has also scored one goal . AEK are doing well this season and could win the league . You can also expect him to be playing champions league football next season . So he can be rated 86-88 by then .

for now i think he could rise to 82-84 .

hey i have a question,

Steven Defour play for Standard Liege.......

and he dont have receive any rating change in the last hour same if few other player of standard liege have receive one...

do you know when the other player of the belgium league have a rating change...

same thing for thefrench league 1 and 2

thanks for your time to answer.....

• 3 weeks later...

GREECE:

He has started in all their 3 games this season and scored 1 goal .He also featured in their uefa cup game this season .In all ' date=' he has plaid 368 minutes on the pitch .

Rating- 73

Position-D

Value-$192K

[/quote']

I was predicting a rise to 80-82 but he got an 85:eek: :eek:

Great buy , probably my best ever money spinner discovery:p :P

Is Edson any good? He must be decent to jump to 85.

Should I keep hold of him?

What will you expect from a Brazilian wingback?

My sources say he can play as a :

1)Right back

2)Right wingback

3)right winger

So one can imagine how he could be . Pacy, good dribbling and good on the ball with some decent passing . Because to come from a division 2 club in Brazil and start at AEK is great.

GREECE:

Rating- 73

Position-D

Value-$192K

[b']Brazil[/b]:

Felício Marques Ji-Parana: (20 years)Recommended by Insider

A midfielder who plays for Internacional . He is the captain of the Brazil u-20 national team .Has plaid 4 games for his club this season ( 2 starts and 2 sub) , and has been listed on the bench for most matches .

Rating-72

Position-CM

Value-$88K

The Brazil ratings are a couple of months away , so if he plays more , he is bound to an increase of more than 3 or 4 .

More to follow ...

signed both of these for my millwall side. already have gokhan so edson will earn me a nice few million, rep for u :D

GREECE:

Rating- 73

Position-D

Value-$192K

[/quote']

Absolutely great shout, Rep for you mate great signing for my Bradford team! :)

• 2 months later...

GREECE:

Rating- 73

Position-D

Value-$192K

[/quote']

Today, he got a slight increase to 86.

He's stopped playing over the past couple of months as Teb's money spinner Christos Bourbos has taken over his position.:(:D

I'm gonna sell him now and make my small profit.:)

Cheers with all those who bought him .

Ahmed

i bought him as a money spinner wen u first recommended him as well. do u think the time is rite to sell him now then? no chance of him increasing much further any time soon?

He might play but the seasons are almost over ' date=' so you'll have to wait for a few months and that depend if he plays [b']then [/b].

I'm selling mine because i have and i know more money-spinners will be filling the forum soon.

He might play but the seasons are almost over ' date=' so you'll have to wait for a few months and that depend if he plays [b']then [/b].

I'm selling mine because i have and i know more money-spinners will be filling the forum soon.

I agree with Ahmed, my advice would be to either sell or part exchange.

Edson is at 86 now and even with a decent couple of years at AEK he might only get to 88. I think people should trade in now and look for other bargains.