Isco or Neymar?

johnliew91

I currently have Isco but my main rival manager has offered me Neymar in exchange of Isco.

Its a tricky one because Neymar is a already proven international and will definitely make some sort of an impact at Barca.

While Isco, i believe is equally good but he will be facing competition with the likes of Ozil who is equally amazing.

Guys... please let me have your opinions!

Re: Isco or Neymar?

I currently have Isco but my main rival manager has offered me Neymar in exchange of Isco.

Its a tricky one because Neymar is a already proven international and will definitely make some sort of an impact at Barca.

While Isco' date=' i believe is equally good but he will be facing competition with the likes of Ozil who is equally amazing.

Guys... please let me have your opinions![/quote']

In real life it has to be Isco, proven himself already in Spain and CL.

But this is SM, so unfortunately Neymar is the one to have.

My starting XI varies depending on how each player performs.

My other attacking talents would include Ozil, Ronaldo, Di Maria, Benzema, Higuain, Cavani, Chicarito, Alexis Sanchez, Oscar and Reus.

Last year or so i sold Ribery for Sneijder and 5 million and i absolutely regretted it as u can see.

So now i want to make the right decision!!!!

My other attacking talents would include Ozil' date=' Ronaldo, Di Maria, Benzema, Higuain, Cavani, Chicarito, Alexis Sanchez, Oscar and Reus.

Last year or so i sold Ribery for Sneijder and 5 million and i absolutely regretted it as u can see.

So now i want to make the right decision!!!![/quote']

Keep ISCO !!!! you have many player can play for wing and striker, isco can play central mid so he can pair with oscar

My other attacking talents would include Ozil' date=' Ronaldo, Di Maria, Benzema, Higuain, Cavani, Chicarito, Alexis Sanchez, Oscar and Reus.

So now i want to make the right decision!!!![/quote']

Firstly i'd try to get Neymar with Sanchez + Chicarito or Benzema.

Failing that, as I said, on SM (only), Neymar will most likely peak higher as long as he performs.

I say this because even though Isco is a better player IMO (albeit different type of player), Neymar plays for a better side now and is guaranteed to start for Brazil, whereas Isco has soooooo much competition with Spain and probably wont feature as much for Madrid like Neymar will for Barca.

Damn you SM for making me side with Neymar over Isco:(

And as for the Ribery deal, I can imagine the other manager being like my signature piccy.:D:eek:

Guys, i have got to admit it. It is a tough one.

Both play for Brazil and Spain who ARE in the final of the confederations cup and multiple world cup winners.

Both play for 2 of the biggest clubs in the world, Barca and Real.

Both are still very young with equally amazing talent (lets be honest now, Neymar has been incredible and so has Isco)

But i've rejected it anyway because Isco did rise by 3 this year!!! So if he absolutely smash it for Real and get spanish caps, there is no doubt he will rise by 2 or 3!

Archived