It has become impossible to make transfers

I love the new finance systems that give more power to money, the game needed that. However, other stuff around it needs to be tweeked because now it has become unplayable. 3 things make it impossible to trade :

1. the value of players depending on your team's rating.

Great, i buy a player for his CV at 6.2M, and at the end of his TB, he is worth 4.1M (with no change in rating or in age). I understand the point of this rule, but it is not only a little bit stupid (neymar going to barca doesnt make his value go from 57 down to 30....), but most important it is way too big...... ok for a 10% reduction, but a 33% drop? seriously? I've also add another player that rose from 88 to 90 and now i can sell him CHEAPER than i bought him....

2. chairman

Chairman imposing minimum/maximum bids is a nightmare. I've had many agreements for trades with people in my GW but when we try to do it we cannot because of chairman.This is mostly due to some players being overvalued and some others being way undervalued (Draxler at 8.9M...Demba Ba at 6.0M... seriously???)

So for example to get Higuain; we had agreed on Higuain = Draxler + Gustavo

But because of chairman even Draxler + Gustavo + Dembelé + Negredo would not be sufficient.....

3. Player values

They are just so terribly wrong and sadly they are now the only thing that decide if a transfer is possible or not...

Unknown 83 rated players can reach 5M, and some immense prospects like Draxler are not even worth double that, and worse, some amazing players like Negredo are worth only 1M more......

Also, i have both Busquets and Ronaldo in my team. Busquets is 38M, Ronaldo is 39M...What the hell? age is important i agree, but not THAT much!

Comparing player value in game to player value on transfermarkt, you will realise some are at 100% of their real price, and some are divided by 4 (like Ba who is here at 6M instead of 21M so 3.5 times less..)....

Re: It has become impossible to make transfers

Basically the new P/E rules made money more important in GW where money was not important (such as GW starting with 300M each) but for GW where money was ALREADY very important, it has become unplayable, so player values and most importantly chairman need to be adapted.

100% with you on all your points. managers that been in world over a year or so just be allowed more money or players vaule to swap 2 88's for 90 which in the game now u can't even offer a 88 and 85 for a 90. 3 great points.noneof which we'll see because a who the people who are not playing sm decide whats happens.

100% with you on all your points. managers that been in world over a year or so just be allowed more money or players vaule to swap 2 88's for 90 which in the game now u can't even offer a 88 and 85 for a 90. 3 great points.noneof which we'll see because a who the people who are not playing sm decide whats happens.

It is ridiculous and killing my fun in this game.

I play a GW where money was already important, but now all the people in the GW are stuck and cannot make any good deals with each other because the deals that chairman allows are ridiculous and completely unbalanced, and the deals that are of interest to both managers, the chairman blocks....

Can you believe that someone like Giovinco or Negredo is only is worth 6M in part exchange. And Draxler 9M... How are we supposed to play like this...

I love the new finance systems that give more power to money' date=' the game needed that. However, other stuff around it needs to be tweeked because now it has become unplayable. 3 things make it impossible to trade :

Great, i buy a player for his CV at 6.2M, and at the end of his TB, he is worth 4.1M (with no change in rating or in age). I understand the point of this rule, but it is not only a little bit stupid (neymar going to barca doesnt make his value go from 57 down to 30....), but most important it is way too big...... ok for a 10% reduction, but a 33% drop? seriously? I've also add another player that rose from 88 to 90 and now i can sell him CHEAPER than i bought him....

2. chairman

Chairman imposing minimum/maximum bids is a nightmare. I've had many agreements for trades with people in my GW but when we try to do it we cannot because of chairman.This is mostly due to some players being overvalued and some others being way undervalued (Draxler at 8.9M...Demba Ba at 6.0M... seriously???)

But because of chairman even Draxler + Gustavo + Dembelé + Negredo would not be sufficient.....

3. Player values

They are just so terribly wrong and sadly they are now the only thing that decide if a transfer is possible or not...

Unknown 83 rated players can reach 5M, and some immense prospects like Draxler are not even worth double that, and worse, some amazing players like Negredo are worth only 1M more......

Also, i have both Busquets and Ronaldo in my team. Busquets is 38M, Ronaldo is 39M...What the hell? age is important i agree, but not THAT much!

Comparing player value in game to player value on transfermarkt, you will realise some are at 100% of their real price, and some are divided by 4 (like Ba who is here at 6M instead of 21M so 3.5 times less..)....[/quote']

well. at least now, money has value. :D

The chairman is f*cking me off so much.

Ive spent the last week doing a painful conversation with a largely AFK manager to swap my Mountinho for Paulinho and some cash, finally get the other guy to do the bid (as for some retarded reason I cant offer Moutinho to the manager for a player and cash) and the chairman blocks it...

Considering my chairman was recently bidding on Kenwye Jones im getting pretty sick of the guy.

Now I have to reject the offer, try and explain to a guy who speaks no english what happened and more than likely he'll go afk for another week or refuse to do the deal.

So annoying

I agree about the loss of value thing being annoying, as I lose 1 million after every game the only way for me to save the money ive earned by selling risers is to invest in more players, but everytime I buy someone their value plummets. Even if they rise...

The chairman is f*cking me off so much.

Ive spent the last week doing a painful conversation with a largely AFK manager to swap my Mountinho for Paulinho and some cash' date=' finally get the other guy to do the bid (as for some retarded reason I cant offer Moutinho to the manager for a player and cash) and the chairman blocks it...

Considering my chairman was recently bidding on Kenwye Jones im getting pretty sick of the guy.

Now I have to reject the offer, try and explain to a guy who speaks no english what happened and more than likely he'll go afk for another week or refuse to do the deal.

So annoying

I agree about the loss of value thing being annoying, as I lose 1 million after every game the only way for me to save the money ive earned by selling risers is to invest in more players, but everytime I buy someone their value plummets. Even if they rise...[/quote']

SM has pressed the "Self Destruct Button" it seems!

I love the new finance systems that give more power to money' date=' the game needed that. However, other stuff around it needs to be tweeked because now it has become unplayable. 3 things make it impossible to trade :

2. chairman

3. Player values

Comparing player value in game to player value on transfermarkt, you will realise some are at 100% of their real price, and some are divided by 4 (like Ba who is here at 6M instead of 21M so 3.5 times less..)....[/quote']

It is ridiculous and killing my fun in this game.

I play a GW where money was already important' date=' but now all the people in the GW are stuck and cannot make any good deals with each other because the deals that chairman allows are ridiculous and completely unbalanced, and the deals that are of interest to both managers, the chairman blocks....

Can you believe that someone like Giovinco or Negredo is only is worth 6M in part exchange. And Draxler 9M... How are we supposed to play like this...[/quote']

Dudes,

I'm not sure if you guys realise that the value sof your players is very much dependent on the rating of the other players in the squad. A 90 rated player possible is valued at around 12-13m if he is the highest rated player. The same player would be rated around 8-9m if he is in a team with other players that are rated higher than 90.

In this essence, apart from age as a factor as well, if you continuously buy players above 90 and add to your squad, you may realise that the player's value will drop according.

I might be woefully wrong but based on my experience, that is normally the case. Of course, we can't discount the fact that things are just different nowadays with the new but not necessarily improved, SM.

Cheers,

Roy

SM has pressed the "Self Destruct Button" it seems!

If only i'd realised, when I was reading every transfer rumour column and 'future youth star' article I could find so that I could buy them in game before anyone else, that I was being really mean and 'hogging' players and that this would be 'tackled' at a later stage, I might have realised what a waste of hundreds of hours of my time SM was.

Oh, sorry, not a waste of time, think of all that lovely money I've generated for SM by viewing all those adverts.

so glad that I've never paid for any SM product.

Will be ensuring no1 I know will ever do so in future

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't find a thread of its own on this, so this seemed the next best place... but, when did BOT teams start rejecting offers? I've seen several teams, in all three of my GWs rejecting on-value, or even value+ offers.

Not decided if this is good or bad yet - just new... and once again, it'd seem, no announcement. It just happened.

Completely agree with the OP. I have tried to agree a deal and i am willing to let the players go but my chairman won't allow the deal to be agreed. This is mainly due to the fact that the chairman values the players i have agreed to let go much higher than the value it states in the drop down menu when adding players as p/x.

The two players together come to £21 million in the drop down menu, one is £10 million and the other £11 million. However when i click on offer deal it comes up as being valued at £31 million my my chairman. The player worth £11 million has been valued at £19 million and the player valued at £10 million has become £12 million.

It would be much better if the value in the drop down menu reflected the chairmans value of the players so i can agree a deal wirth managers in the future.

I find 90% of managers want to do p/x deals and not do cash deals so transfers have now become even harder to do and the game world is becoming even more stagnat!

This is utterly pathetic SM!

I have just taken over Wigan in a new EC and I studied and studied for hours on who to trade for who and when I log back in its all messed up, I already know all of my offers will be rejected even though I have just made them;

Al Habsi - was worth over £8m trade, now under £6m.

Caldwell for Marquinhos straight swap - now Caldwell has dropped £2m in trade value.

McCarthur straight swap for Carvajal - now McCarhur has dropped just under £2m in value.

Ramis dropped £2m in value

Maloney dropped £3m in value

Now people could say this has been like this for a while but this actually happened in a matter of minutes.

Needless to say I quit, and will be quitting a fair few more setups too - I'm not saying these were entirely fair deals for the external clubs but it makes being a smaller club impossible.

Well done SM, well done!

Dudes' date='

I'm not sure if you guys realise that the value sof your players is very much dependent on the rating of the other players in the squad. A 90 rated player possible is valued at around 12-13m if he is the highest rated player. The same player would be rated around 8-9m if he is in a team with other players that are rated higher than 90.

In this essence, apart from age as a factor as well, if you continuously buy players above 90 and add to your squad, you may realise that the player's value will drop according.

I might be woefully wrong but based on my experience, that is normally the case. Of course, we can't discount the fact that things are just different nowadays with the new but not necessarily improved, SM.

Cheers,

Roy[/quote']

I understand the aim of the feature but the formulas for the values are just plain wrong. David Luiz is my second highest rated center back behind Hummels but he is worth just 10M. His real value at transfermarkt.co.uk is 25.5M.

Aside from that, the chairman is a massive douchebag.

This is utterly pathetic SM!

I have just taken over Wigan in a new EC and I studied and studied for hours on who to trade for who and when I log back in its all messed up' date=' I already know all of my offers will be rejected even though I have just made them;

Al Habsi - was worth over £8m trade, now under £6m.

Caldwell for Marquinhos straight swap - now Caldwell has dropped £2m in trade value.

McCarthur straight swap for Carvajal - now McCarhur has dropped just under £2m in value.

Ramis dropped £2m in value

Maloney dropped £3m in value

Now people could say this has been like this for a while but this actually happened in a matter of minutes.

Needless to say I quit, and will be quitting a fair few more setups too - I'm not saying these were entirely fair deals for the external clubs but it makes being a smaller club impossible.

Well done SM, well done![/quote']

Pathetic from SM. Let's see if they pay attention to this (i doubt it though). More and more SM becoming money oriented so only pay attention to big clubs. This game will die if it continue to happen

Pathetic from SM. Let's see if they pay attention to this (i doubt it though). More and more SM becoming money oriented so only pay attention to big clubs. This game will die if it continue to happen

Have to agree & becos so many "Customers" are complaining, contemplating quitting, I actual think the "unlistening wall of silence" may just HAVE to start opening its tiny padded ears just a little? We may see a small ammendment soon hoping to placate the masses.

Agree with everything said here. What I can't understand is why a smaller side with lower rated players can value my players so much less than my chairman. Whilst trying to get a p/e done with external (lots of competition for the player) the two players I was willing to use were worth £2.7m and £3.5m in cash and to the external clubs chairman, however my chairman was saying they were worth £4.7m and £5.9m when I actually made the offer?! So the external value is only £6.2m but my value is £10.6m!!! If the two players had moved to external they would be the best players in terms of ratings for their positions but they were the worst players in my squad in those positions. It seems a little backwards.

I agree with the concept of making cash worth something as p/e is a rarity in real transfers but this isn't the way to go about it, it just stops the transfer market in its tracks. I for one will be reducing my clubs so that I won't be renewing my gold membership unless changes are made for the better.