Sign in to follow this  
tspary

someone just offered me kagawa for hulk, do i take it?

Re: someone just offered me kagawa for hulk, do i take it?

anyone else think so?

I got Hulk, and in my GW he is best goal scorer playing on wing.

I'd wait till end of summer transfers, to see if he moves to chelsea or some better club than Zenit. But if he stay in Russia, he may start dropping in rating.

Hulk hasnt played well since leaving Porto. IF he transfers to Chelsea, imo he'd do very well in PL due to his physique and playing style (Direct). Quality player, but his best days could be behind him.

Kagawa is a young gifted player. He's massively inconsistent, but will no doubt get better...really good composure for his age, and makes good use of the ball.

Depending on your squad, id take Kagawa...but has someone else has said Hulk is good goalscorer on SM (in my experience)

Hulk hasnt played well since leaving Porto. IF he transfers to Chelsea' date=' imo he'd do very well in PL due to his physique and playing style (Direct). Quality player, but his best days could be behind him.

Kagawa is a young gifted player. He's massively inconsistent, but will no doubt get better...really good composure for his age, and makes good use of the ball.

Depending on your squad, id take Kagawa...but has someone else has said Hulk is good goalscorer on SM (in my experience)[/quote']

Kagawa has loads more potential than Hulk, and I don't think Hulk moving to a team which has Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Schurrle and Moses vying for 3 positions would do wonders for Hulk either.

Kagawa's issue is Utd constantly play him out of position.

Kagawa has loads more potential than Hulk' date=' and I don't think Hulk moving to a team which has Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Schurrle and Moses vying for 3 positions would do wonders for Hulk either.

Kagawa's issue is Utd constantly play him out of position.[/quote']

so what would you suggest