PSV Eindhoven

raghid

Re: PSV Eindhoven

PSV is playing well they can make it to the finals of ucl.remember psv may be a little young but they are dangerous' date=' I think psv is a great team sins ronald de boer is the manager.[/quote']

yep he scored for them at the week end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

huntelaar better farfan??? haha are you joking me

Farfan just recovered from an injury and isnt fit enough... did you see him last year he was a real killer and is still a great talent

huntelaar mist 5 out of 11 penalties and alves just has a nose for the goal but is just a pure striker and farkan is different and more a playmaker, class and a killer

huntelaar better farfan??? haha are you joking me

Farfan just recovered from an injury and isnt fit enough... did you see him last year he was a real killer and is still a great talent

huntelaar mist 5 out of 11 penalties and alves just has a nose for the goal but is just a pure striker and farkan is different and more a playmaker' date=' class and a killer[/quote']

hahahaha farfan plays real soccer only for psv, what about selection???

Simply put, they both need to move away from the Dutch league to gain higher ratings. The quality is not as good as the French League even so yeah.

And they are different types of players. if you had both in a 4-3-3 formation, huntelaar would be the central forward who poaches on chances whilst farfan will be the one drifting inwards from the wings to have a pop from range or beat 3 or 4 players and put someone else through.

for com,parison's sake, huntelaar is like van nistelrooy and farfan is like a robinho or reyes.

there are rumors that PSV Eindhoven are close to offering a new contract to Dirk Marcellis after the youngster's astonishing breakthrough this season.

The Eindhoven club have been impressed by the rapid development of the teenage defender, and want to reward that by replacing his current deal which runs until June 2010.

Looking ad PSV team right now they have one problem with the lineup they don't play like they did in the first years and they don't have players like Alex and Kone any more. Lasovic is well a good player but i think that there is beter strikers out there and some good defence to like Anderson from Cruzeiro junior team and striker Fabio from Goias, i don't now if PSV can afford players like those to but give your opinion about it.

i think farfan is top class' date=' i think if anyone will put them through to the knockout stages its him...[/quote']

You right rawzy Farfan is the best player PSV owns ride now maybe if kone was still there it would be beter.because lasovic looks like he needs more experience or more time.

Latest News

WOUTERS WARNS PSV

PSV Eindhoven caretaker coach Jan Wouters has urged his players against being complacent when they visit De Graafschap.

The Rood-witten are in a rich vein of form having thrashed Excelsior 4-1 last weekend and earned an excellent 1-0 win at CSKA Moscow in the Champions League on Tuesday.

However, Wouters believes it would be a mistake to take De Graafschap lightly on Saturday evening.

"De Graafschap are always a tough team to play against in Doetinchem," said Wouters.

"They always put a lot of pressure on up front and after a difficult start they are now in good shape."

PSV are second in the Eredivisie, only a point behind leaders Ajax, and will be keen to keep up their chase with a good result.

Captain Timmy Simons missed the win over CSKA with a back problem, but the Belgian midfielder he declared himself fit for the weekend.

there winning again tonight' date=' farfan scored again... 1-0[/quote']

yes and they are on top right now.

AMSTERDAM, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Jefferson Farfan struck from close range on the stroke of halftime to earn PSV Eindhoven a 1-0 win at Graafschap Doetinchem in the Dutch league on Saturday.

Serbian Danko Lazovic set up Farfan for the opening goal but picked up two yellow cards in two minutes to give his team a tough final quarter.

PSV are top with 30 points after 13 matches, two ahead of Ajax Amsterdam who host NAC Breda on Sunday. Feyenoord, at home to Heracles Almelo, remain third with 25 points.