The Underdog - Version.2 Discussions, M/R's Team and Losers of the turn

Matt72

Re: The Underdog - Version.2

Well I really can't be bothered tonight so I don't see anymore star buys being picked for a while until another manager is brought in.

Edit Brunopinto90 (my mister reliable) has decided to join.

Thanks for getting me out of a hole again mate much appreciated fella.

1.Evoked87 - Varane rated (90)

2.Noisy - Neymar rated (92)

3.like_a_boas - Duarte Bernard rated (87)

4.Jkerrs - Reus (92)

5.El Nino - Hazard (92)

6.Closer - El Shaarawy (89)

7.Hancock - Javi Martinez rated (92)

8.Nick Justice - Cristian Tello (87)

9.flynnster88 - Isco (90)

10.Drink - Alaba (91)

11.iAwesome - Wilshere (90)

12.Scrooll - Luiz (91)

13.Jamie_Blooobird - Paulinho (91)

14.Bizness - Gundogan (91)

15.Barakus - Schurrle (91)

16.Veigas - J. Hernandez (91)

17.Qua Lix - De Gea (90)

18.Brunopinto90 -

19.Jmagic93 -

20.garryc300 -

21.I Mccoll I 93 I -

22.Gozzy -

23.Indgy -

24.Hossam -

25.Dougie House -

26.Andres_EFC -

27.Arfon -

28.Ash -

29.Sunnyskeg -

30.RPR -

31.Patrick.FCB -

32.Rick James -

33.Stevie GI -

34.Stephen MUFC -

35.Doonhammer -

36.Husnain -

37.Hazr -

38.Slimey2k7 -

39.Valentia -

40.Ryan987 -

Welcome Bruno :) Your up m'man.

Lets get this done today lads, I predict it will..has 37/40 of the jobs have been accepted in GW now.

Morning lads. As Andy just said lets get cracking with this. I did hope Bruno would have picked his star buy before he went offline last night, alas this was not to be the case.

I picked a lot of lads who I know nothing about as I wanted to give some of the lads who do not post as frequent the opportunity of joining a forum based GW however this seems to have been to my detriement somewhat and the downfall is I have no managers ready as back up.

Still 2 managers need to accept there jobs and three managers need to gibve me there in game names.

Boom boom boom :D

Harry Forrester went up 3 also' date=' would of been interesting if that pushed me up to av rating of 78[/quote']

I have just been thinking as it seems a bit of a grey area to me.

Star buy is rated 92. If my squad average rating goes up to 83 after a few shrewd purchases and I have sufficient funds, am I eligible to buy a new Star buy rated 93?

I would say I am, not like it is breaking any rules is it? I am questioning my own GW now ha ha.

I have just been thinking as it seems a bit of a grey area to me.

Star buy is rated 92. If my squad average rating goes up to 83 after a few shrewd purchases and I have sufficient funds' date=' am I eligible to buy a new Star buy rated 93?

I would say I am not like it is breaking any rules is it? I am questioning my own GW now ha ha.[/font']

Think you should be allowed to buy your new star player next season

Think you should be allowed to buy your new star player next season

For me it might make for a stagnant transfer market. I mean money is tight in this GW anyway so I do not see any one manager and team monopolising the transfer market.

well whats happened to the av squad ratings to the tems that have already purchased their star player' date=' have they gone up? surely if the av squad rating goes up then the star player can go up? just my thought for what its worth[/quote']

I agree mate for all the reasons I stated in my previous message above to Indgy.

I don't think you should be able to purchase higher ratings than your original star player. If he rises then I don't see an issue of purchasing someone of the same rating.

What about 1 star player purchase a season. Allows for squad average rating improvements and a good way of progressing.

The way I see it is once everyone has bought there star buy and then the usual foray into the transfer market will ensue, everyones average squad rating is obviously going to go up within the first few games.

Why if the funds are there should managers have to wait until next season to buy a higher rated player? Surely if it is in line with the average squad value then what's the problem? Other than some of the lesser teams feeling a little aggrieved due to not having the funds to do the same, ultimately it is to benefit the Chief Underdog of there nation/group anyway.

Can we loan out star player to our chief underdog?

Im all for signing players 10+ from your squad average rating (as it goes up).

None of us are exactly loaded with cash, an will have to take care in the market anyways.

Can we loan out star player to our chief underdog?

Im all for signing players 10+ from your squad average rating (as it goes up).

None of us are exactly loaded with cash' date=' an will have to take care in the market anyways.[/quote']

You could, however there is no chance your chairman will allow it.

The way I see it is once everyone has bought there star buy and then the usual foray into the transfer market will ensue' date=' everyones average squad rating is obviously going to go up within the first few games.

Why if the funds are there should managers have to wait until next season to buy a higher rated player? Surely if it is in line with the average squad value then what's the problem? Other than some of the lesser teams feeling a little aggrieved due to not having the funds to do the same, ultimately it is to benefit the Chief Underdog of there nation/group anyway.[/color']

I think you should only be allowed if your original star player has risen. I thought the whole point was that you couldn't buy higher than your original star player, we shouldn't then be able to go and buy another star player. Level rating only

I think you should only be allowed if your original star player has risen. I thought the whole point was that you couldn't buy higher than your original star player' date=' we shouldn't then be able to go and buy another star player. Level rating only[/quote']

Yeah this is true. I guess you would have to sell your star buy when his TB is up before purchasing a higher rated player.