The Underdog - Version.2 Discussions, M/R's Team and Losers of the turn

Matt72

Re: The Underdog - Version.2 Discussions, M/R's Team and Losers of the turn

Letting people know the wrong rules' date=' yeah well done. Ultimately the rules come from the owner and thankfully he's cleared it up so let's all move on.[/quote']

Can we just put a line under this please! I got asked to join this game world this season but with what's going on in the forum I'm now not sure if it was the right choice to join! But I will not let jkers down as I said yes. But if this doesn't improve over the season I will leave at the end of the season!

Good luck everyone...

Can we just put a line under this please! I got asked to join this game world this season but with what's going on in the forum I'm now not sure if it was the right choice to join! But I will not let jkers down as I said yes. But if this doesn't improve over the season I will leave at the end of the season!

Good luck everyone...

I'm sorry but "what's going on in the forum"? There's nothing going on except some jealous posters having a pop at me because they've misread the rules and rightly I'm defending myself.

I've not seen (and frankly don't expect either) a single apology.

any one know roughly how long it takes for external bids?

have had players for sale since monday, but had no bids.

i can't buy any my targets till my star player has gone, is there any way i can buy my targets with him still for sale?

any one know roughly how long it takes for external bids?

have had players for sale since monday' date=' but had no bids.

i can't buy any my targets till my star player has gone, is there any way i can buy my targets with him still for sale?[/quote']

No, I've been waiting for some more bids to come in since Monday too.

wayne lowin steered Boa Esporte to victory against 1. FC Kaiserslautern. Boa Esporte beat 1. FC Kaiserslautern 2 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture. Leandro and Bouy were amongst the goalscorers.

good start, just a shame Niang got sent off and hazard injured for 2 weeks

How come nobody invited me to their social group???

Feel like a loner now!

What team are you?

wayne lowin steered Boa Esporte to victory against 1. FC Kaiserslautern. Boa Esporte beat 1. FC Kaiserslautern 2 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture. Leandro and Bouy were amongst the goalscorers.

good start' date=' just a shame Niang got sent off and hazard injured for 2 weeks[/quote']

I should have done my home work a bit better, bad for the GW creator to not even realise it was the first game of the new season ha ha ha I still thought it was friendlies.

I will be on the button for the next game.

lama ahmad earned a draw with Stade de Reims against Hellas Verona.

Stade de Reims dominated much of the play against Hellas Verona but could only manage a 2 - 2 draw in their Division 4 fixture.

Leitner scored both of the goals for Stade de Reims and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

just i think we deserved more than a draw tonight :confused:

Really glad you joined mate' date=' you may want to contact your colleagues who are in your section to see if they can add you to there social group.[/font']
How come nobody invited me to their social group???

Feel like a loner now!

also I wasn't invited to a group as well...

Jeremy Madrigal earned a draw with Estudiantes against Munich.The match ended 1 - 1 between Estudiantes and Munich in their Division 1 fixture.

Courtois had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Pepe was on the scoresheet for his side.[/Quote]

The good: We earn a point against Munich after losing last time 6-0

The in-between: Lack of shots for us in the 2nd half

The bad: We only got a point

What team are you?

I should have done my home work a bit better' date=' bad for the GW creator to not even realise it was the first game of the new season ha ha ha I still thought it was friendlies.

I will be on the button for the next game.[/font']

Deprtivo is my team

Massive 1-5 win away at Alex thanks to Lewa and his hattrick. And that was without Pepe and Barzagli who weren't fit enough to make their debut yet. Frank Lampard did make his debut and not only that' date=' also as captain and he scored a goal :D[/quote']

No surprise really with the massive gulf in quality, hopefully my other results against other sides will be good enough to fire me up.

Hey everyone my name is Erik and I am brand new to the league. I reside in the United States in the beautiful state of Maryland. I am excited to take over Munich. I was really into soccermanager for about 3 years straight and than took about 2 years off. I'm officially back into it and very excited to start up again. Looking forward to working with everyone.