The Underdog - Version.2 Discussions, M/R's Team and Losers of the turn

Matt72

Re: The Underdog - Version.2 Discussions, M/R's Team and Losers of the turn

Hey everyone my name is Erik and I am brand new to the league. I reside in the United States in the beautiful state of Maryland. I am excited to take over Munich. I was really into soccermanager for about 3 years straight and than took about 2 years off. I'm officially back into it and very excited to start up again. Looking forward to working with everyone.

Welcome Erik' date=' hope you have fun on the [b']DARK-SIDE[/b] :)

Wish you well, but hope you do bad :D

Hey everyone my name is Erik and I am brand new to the league. I reside in the United States in the beautiful state of Maryland. I am excited to take over Munich. I was really into soccermanager for about 3 years straight and than took about 2 years off. I'm officially back into it and very excited to start up again. Looking forward to working with everyone.

Maryland ehh? So your a DC United fan I'm gonna suppose

The offer for Granit XHAKA of Borussia Mönchengladbach from UD Almería has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Joins his old team mate Ter Stegen here. Uysal on his way out

Currently sitting second in Division 2 with 4 points

Fabregas joins the Kaiserslautern revolution as my star pick. Lacking in depth somewhat at present but hopefully once I have finished wheeling and dealing I will have a strong 18 which is a minimum requirement.

Impressed with having an average rating for my starting 11 of 91, shame I have zero depth. Really need to bring in a couple of more players for added depth.

Playing my CU tonight not even sure how active he is now.

Stade De Reims 0-2 Kaiserslautern

A dominant display by Kaiserslautern tonight and fully deserved the win, perhaps should have been more such was the German sides dominance.

Sitting pretty at the top with a mouth watering clash against arch nemesis Brood who sit just behind in 2nd place.

After their result against Leicester City, San Lorenzo are now unbeaten in 4 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Get on B)

4 draws from 4 games, who's jealous??

This season has started slow, but hope it will pick-up...if not, theres ALWAYS next season :D