Transfer hasn't gone through

Vandalised

Re: Transfer hasn't gone through

Typical, its been blocked. Im Tranmere rovers EC30 i'm trying to buy benni mccarthy from charlton, 8mil was agreed, he's 30 in less than a month so his value will decrease. Hes currently worth 6.1 mil anyway so 8 mil is fair, nice this gets blocked on the day of the games, I have 1 striker.:confused:

Typical' date=' its been blocked. Im Tranmere rovers EC30 i'm trying to buy benni mccarthy from charlton, 8mil was agreed, he's 30 in less than a month so his value will decrease. Hes currently worth 6.1 mil anyway so 8 mil is fair, nice this gets blocked on the day of the games, I have 1 striker.:confused:[/quote']

Blocked or not accepted?

youl have to pay around 9.5/10 Million for him

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Moving this to General Help as there is no bug regarding transfers. SM have never stated transfers are processed at any particular time. Transfers can be processed at any point within the day (which is a 24 hr time period).

Guest joe black

Typical' date=' its been blocked. Im Tranmere rovers EC30 i'm trying to buy benni mccarthy from charlton, 8mil was agreed, he's 30 in less than a month so his value will decrease. Hes currently worth 6.1 mil anyway so 8 mil is fair, nice this gets blocked on the day of the games, I have 1 striker.:confused:[/quote']

Doesn,t matter what you and another manager agree bro,if it doesn't meet SM criteria then it will be blocked, take it from someone who has had transfers blocked by SMFA by the hundreds:)

The usual criteria is no less than 1.5 times the players value, in this case you would have had to offer 9-9.5 mill for Benni for it to be accepted by SM

However,transfer deals are not an exact science and its trial and error for the first 5 years til you get your head around it:p and there is always an exception to every rule

If i was you i would offer the other manager 8 mill and some "pub team" player to make up the other 1-1.5 mill and that should do the business;)