i stopped playing soccer manager a few months ago as the game had just become completely unbearable. I also had no time which just helped with the fact of me giving up but the game was so shockingly bad getting.

After having a lot of free time recently i decided to come back and give SM another chance (for the 3rd time) and i have noticed that the game is coming back to the way it used to be.

Quite impressed so far, please SM dont ruin our game again

Re: a little impressed

Hello Dylan' date=' many thanks for your feedback. Could I ask why you were losing interest in the game and left and now that you've returned you like it once again?[/quote']

Lots of updates were being done that did nothing to the game, but nothing was being done to stop player hogging, youth farming etc..

Upon return I have seen money has value again, loans are 50/50 on wages, these updates will most likely have some effect on that.

Lots of updates were being done that did nothing to the game' date=' but nothing was being done to stop player hogging, youth farming etc..

Upon return I have seen money has value again, loans are 50/50 on wages, these updates will most likely have some effect on that.[/quote']

OHH ..nice welcom back, but I'm at the point about to leave the game !

50/50 loans, and value have back his value is sure not enough.

It is so bad that it is almost impossible to maintain without any purchase, an original team every game you lose money, the costs continue to increase the revenue decrease ever.

Everyone plays this game in his own way, the target of SM players collectors,others are left in the cold.'ve Never deliberately opted for the 90 + players, I do not buy those, though not in my FC Porto teams, just in my Barca - Manchester City team,and custom GW. but then ALWAYS in the place of another one, the number remains the same of the 90+ not calculated own youth which grow.

The option for you , for your club, also to maintain with all its players, if a player leaves officially the club's,his own team, then if it is also difficult for the player to keep in your squad, I don't have a problem whit that point, but the ability to maintain your original team with all its players is impossible why? is that players collect?

The team is offered in this state, but then you must also have the opportunity to also maintain yours players from 60 to 99, without too much worry, your team, your players,that bought players develop faster concerns I have nothing against it, but not your own players, the players who officially belong to your club, hands down....and that is completely thrown off the table.

It is itself so far that you're in the regular game worlds you are no longer able to simply keep a team, in his official state to order ,not sufficient income anymore, and even whitout to buy 1 single player....that must or can not happend.

Maintenance costs have increased almost double, revenue dropped far back, and prize money is a joke.

Sorry if the will it to connect with the real world, if you do will make a comparison, is a real joke all over the line, nothing is true, it is an own unmitigated disaster.

Teams fighting for the big money for the Champions leaque, the lesser of Europe leaque, teams go almost bankrupt if they miss the Champions leaque, millions go over the counter, to SM is a mere trifle, to laugh, sorry is not comparison.

Teams stand or fall right through the Champios leaque, teams earn millions in sponsorship, TV rights ... and so much more.

The ability to manage your team an original team, whit all there players is not , way is it not possible ?.... not everyone buys to buy, not everyone are players collector , not everyone want the best players, many customizing won't their beloved team preserved in its original state with all its players ... is not there and that is unfortunate.

It is self come so far, that I have never,never or never had so many players have added accumulate, the last few months ..... future growers ... to pay the wages of my original team thank you, that's really too much.First started playing with my beloved team, FC Porto, still in its original condition, and in some changes still one for one player, and never any 90 + players, it is now impossible to maintain. My teams in this game.

If you have people working at night-at day you don't have not really the mood to always here to stay engaged in SM with your books a play revolves primarily for pleasure, but that pleasure is gone, thrown away in the trash, for a % of managers determined that players do collection, and other ordinary managers who play for fun, even pay, are the most affected, and this is going too far, if the pleasure is gone, it is time for you to go, SM does what suits her best, many changes, but so far no real improvement, only decline.

'm Really curious how SM defends itself it the opposite way against the ordinary player is, who want to keep his team still offered in the beginning whit there official players season after season, and that is almost impossible now ..even without one single purchase, I am unable to keep my team nevertheless still in div 1, always in the top 4-6 season after season, with some different image a 1st place ,win the SMFA , win some Cup etc .... sometimes I even can laugh again when you have a 93 + team plays to the Philippines, but that is only a drop in the ocean...

pitty that it have turn this way...

hopefully I get a response from SM.

Dylan Wilkinson, sorry for even having used your thread.

Welcom back, and wish you much playing fun, yet it is still not optimal, but yeah you can not do well Always for everyone ...is inpossible ,but Sm, and we can try though if the do won't to listen to everyone, each user has their own opinion .... a good solution for everyone gotta bring some good improvement, but for now those only two good improvement are not enough or do not outweigh the many minus points.

Best of luck and lots of fun in SM.

wow, sorry you feel that way. I'm hoping you get a reply too because this must have took you a good while to write, took me a while to read. I have no problem with you using my thread so no need to apologize.

Thanks for welcoming me back also, hopefully you get a decent reply and they take your opinion into matter.

You just resigned in EC 27777 as Swindon Town manager' date=' so you couldn't fully be that impressed if you quit a club after just joining a setup.[/quote']

Probably took one look at the finances page after a home game and decided it wasn't worth it ;)

It's amazing how quickly an Sm dev will reply to a post which praises SM.

If however there is constructive criticism, then you never hear from them or indeed if good suggestions are made then it's likely that the thread will be closed, much easier to do than actually improve the game.

My wish would be for SM to listen!!

If however there is constructive criticism' date=' then you never hear from them or indeed if good suggestions are made then it's likely that the thread will be closed, much easier to do than actually improve the game.

My wish would be for SM to listen!![/quote']

(Y) :) I coudnt agree more

Riferimento: Re: a little impressed

If however there is constructive criticism' date=' then you never hear from them or indeed if good suggestions are made then it's likely that the thread will be closed, much easier to do than actually improve the game.

My wish would be for SM to listen!![/quote']

hahah ,,,i noticed that as well!! really fun ..maybe to obtain something the best way is to prize all the game "developments" etc...