The EdMoses Shirt Shack

EdMoses

Re: The EdMoses Shirt Shack

ED these are brilliant! :D

If you get the chance could you possibly make a QPR shirt sponsored by Coca Cola? If not no worries i just have no ability when it comes to anything creative like this :o

Good Job anyways!

After the ref's top it was inevitable Smut woudl arrive and so it was - could I replicate his own Hereford design? Sadly no as that particular shirt was no longer a design option. Instead I offfered one as close to as possible with a number of others to pick from, all using tizer and the loud colours he preferred:-

judbuq.jpg.........2gy3sk3.jpg

2rmuqag.jpg........sewyz6.jpg

2ex82dl.jpg.......2hnmf5w.jpg

ED these are brilliant! :D

If you get the chance could you possibly make a QPR shirt sponsored by Coca Cola? If not no worries i just have no ability when it comes to anything creative like this :o

Good Job anyways!

Here you go mate' date=' made three options but I think the third one with a bit of a twist on the traditional QPR hoops is my favourite:-

[img']http://i40.tinypic.com/2mra6h1.png[/img]......2qt8ygy.png

..............................sv3zir.png

Ok a return to Liverpool now and further efforts. The Mar suggested that my original was a little too complex, too fussy so I have simplified things significantly:-

33lmo3a.png

Little bit of fun with the sponser there.

5dvwhw.jpg

A more legit effort but the Crown Sponser ship got me harking for a more retro style shirt....

o70z2o.png

Anyone that knows me knows I aint too far from thinking about lady bumps and so it came that Sepp Blatter asked me to design a female ref's top for next years world cup - the result:-

2eyi14j.png

at our age , the t!ts should be nearer the bottom of the shirt, shouldnt they?

my memory ain't so good nowdays ,but it was a long time since i can remember them being up there.

unless this is the Thailand version were you have excluded the adam's apple!