Neymar is now 92, he hasn't played a single game for Barcelona yet so we don't know how he'll perform in the Spanish League. Yes he played well in the confederations cup, but so did a lot of his team mates like David Luiz. Also Torres won the golden boot in that tournament so where's his +1? Should still be 91 imo.

Re: Neymar +1

Neymar is now 92' date=' he hasn't played a single game for Barcelona yet so we don't know how he'll perform in the Spanish League. Yes he played well in the confederations cup, but so did a lot of his team mates like David Luiz. Also Torres won the golden boot in that tournament so where's his +1? Should still be 91 imo.[/quote']

to be fair, neymar's performance in the confedrations cup have warranted 92. any player that Barcelona buys is obviously good enough to be 92+ mate, so its no surprise.

the only reason torres got the golden booth is because spain had Tahiti in their group, and his team mates got spain to the final which gives him more chances to score. im not criticising him, he did try hard in the tournament, however he clearly isn't a 92 player anymore

Respuesta: Neymar +1

Neymar has already shown that performance pressure is still magnificent. Remember that no one could with him in Confederation's Cup

At Barcelona no doubt it will be a permanent fixture and that ensures a minimum of 93/94.

It does not seem bad the climb to 92 and I'm sure will be on 93 at least in November

to be fair' date=' neymar's performance in the confedrations cup have warranted 92. any player that Barcelona buys is obviously good enough to be 92+ mate, so its no surprise.

the only reason torres got the golden booth is because spain had Tahiti in their group, and his team mates got spain to the final which gives him more chances to score. im not criticising him, he did try hard in the tournament, however he clearly isn't a 92 player anymore[/quote']

You can't say that any player Barcelona buys is obviously good enough for 92+ when they haven't even played a game. They bought Alex Song who could have gotten 92 at Arsenal and now he just sits on the bench and is looking closer to a 90 rating than a 92.

You can't say that any player Barcelona buys is obviously good enough for 92+ when they haven't even played a game. They bought Alex Song who could have gotten 92 at Arsenal and now he just sits on the bench and is looking closer to a 90 rating than a 92.

Dont care about Barcelona players, just Neymar, nobody trust him, as I said in another post, he needs to lift up 2 World Cups, 4 Ballons d'or and 5 consecutive UCL to show hes good? I dont think so. Hazard got 92 playing for Lille, Alexis is 92!!!!!! Ashley Young 91.... hes that good and he had shown enough

The only reason he was stucked at 91 was because he was playing in Brazil. now he moved and he also performed so good for.. 6 games of Confecup' date=' but just the same way he did with Santos.[/quote']

He hasn't even played for Barca yet, he's also now rated the same as Reus and Kroos, who have proved themselves in a top league and also for Germany, a squad filled with talent and so obviously harder to get a starting place than Brazil and Santos. Santos a team that finished 16th in their league and very close to relegation... Also Germany>Brazil.

He hasn't even played for Barca yet' date=' he's also now rated the same as Reus and Kroos, who have proved themselves in a top league and also for Germany, a squad filled with talent and so obviously harder to get a starting place than Brazil and Santos. Santos a team that finished 16th in their league and very close to relegation... Also Germany>Brazil.[/quote']

But now the problem is that Reus and Kroos could be underrated, not overrating Neymar. You cant compare ratings at all...

He should've stayed at 91,definetly.Confederations Cup means nothing,just like Olympics anyway.No games for Barcelona...Now he's on par with Kroos or Reus?Better then Alaba,Gundogan,Mandzukic and so on?Well..I am not saying that Mandzukic is a better player(talent wise) but he did something special in this season,something which Neymar will need years to achieve..if he'll ever do that.Mandzukic won the treble with Munich.Same goes for Alaba.Neymar is a 92 based on what?A few games at a useless tournament?His 91 was pretty undeserved too(at least in the time when he got it).This Stupid cup pretty much confirmed his 91 but definetly not warranted him a 92.Oh well..Paulinho to 91,another joke.

The whole player ratings system needs fixing, there are so many false player ratings within the leagues.

Simon Mignolet would never of rose in the next review because of where Sunderland finished in the league 17th. He goes to Liverpool and Boom gets a plus 1 to 89. But I doubt you'll see Ben Foster follow suit and rise to 89 despite the fact that West Brom finished 8th.

The rating system has always been biased toward the Elite clubs, sadly with soccerwiki it's just more obvious than ever

He should've stayed at 91' date='definetly.Confederations Cup means nothing,just like Olympics anyway.No games for Barcelona...Now he's on par with Kroos or Reus?Better then Alaba,Gundogan,Mandzukic and so on?Well..I am not saying that Mandzukic is a better player(talent wise) but he did something special in this season,something which Neymar will need years to achieve..if he'll ever do that.Mandzukic won the treble with Munich.Same goes for Alaba.Neymar is a 92 based on what?A few games at a useless tournament?His 91 was pretty undeserved too(at least in the time when he got it).This Stupid cup pretty much confirmed his 91 but definetly not warranted him a 92.Oh well..Paulinho to 91,another joke.[/quote']

But to compare the rating with players that are "still rising" doesnt make sense. I mean is obvious that Gundogan, Reus, Kroos, Alaba, Alba, Mandzukic will rise sooner than later.

But to compare the rating with players that are "still rising" doesnt make sense. I mean is obvious that Gundogan' date=' Reus, Kroos, Alaba, Alba, Mandzukic will rise sooner than later.[/quote']

Does Neymar deserve to be with 2 ratings ahead of Isco then?Ahead of Soldado?

Again' date=' Isco will rise soon, as many others. and ahead of Soldado? yes of course[/quote']

Isco will rise soon to 91,not 92.And how on earth does he deserves to be ahead of Soldado?Soldado in 88 starts(in last 3 seasons) has 59 goals.This season been the best season of his career with 24 goals.That's in La Liga not in Brazil league against a few amateurs.Neymar deserves to be ahead of Soldado?NO way.

Isco will rise soon to 91' date='not 92.And how on earth does he deserves to be ahead of Soldado?Soldado in 88 starts(in last 3 seasons) has 59 goals.This season been the best season of his career with 24 goals.That's in La Liga not in Brazil league against a few amateurs.Neymar deserves to be ahead of Soldado?NO way.[/quote']

As I said, I really think is hard to compare ratings between players. I see Soldado on regular basis and hes a decent player, but nothing special. and Isco will have 91, but on his way to 92 (if he keeps doing).

Neymar only rose because he's a Barça player now, if he was still a Santos player, or if he went for another offer, lets say PSG, City or even BM, he wouldn't get that 92 without playing a single game, and that i guarantee.

Some say its ridiculous to think this way, but when things like this happen, its hard not to.

As I said' date=' I really think is hard to compare ratings between players. I see Soldado on regular basis and hes a decent player, but nothing special. and Isco will have 91, but on his way to 92 (if he keeps doing).[/quote']

It doesn't matter if he's special or NOT....his stats shows that he's definetly better at the moment then Neymar(NOT talent wise).

I wonder what are JMH's thoughts on this. I am personally happy as I got him in to 2 teams last night! :D

Ahaha, i was thinking that too, while i was writing the post bellow. I'm fine with the rise because i got him in one of my teams, but i don't think is deserved yet. And why him, why now? He already got his club changed, and didn't have any position change, so why only Neymar, and not Lewandowski, Vidal, Rafael, De Gea, and lots more that need and deserve a rise?

It doesn't matter if he's special or NOT....his stats shows that he's definetly better at the moment then Neymar(NOT talent wise).

if you only have in consideration how many goals a player score, yes he's better.

then, Negredo, Soldado, Piti, and Ruben Castro are better than Higuain, and all of them, plus Vela, Aduriz, Postiga, Agirretxe, Jonas, Molina and Riki are better than Benzema.

The whole player ratings system needs fixing' date=' there are so many false player ratings within the leagues.

Simon Mignolet would never of rose in the next review because of where Sunderland finished in the league 17th. He goes to Liverpool and Boom gets a plus 1 to 89. But I doubt you'll see Ben Foster follow suit and rise to 89 despite the fact that West Brom finished 8th.

The rating system has always been biased toward the Elite clubs, sadly with soccerwiki it's just more obvious than ever[/quote']

Nothing wrong with soccerwiki, Neymar fully deserved his +1.

The Neymar plus 1 is pre emptive but innevitable. SM was so much better when the ratings were logical and run on a schedule.

Mignolet +1 (mentioned earlier) is laughable. A goalkeeper finishing 17th is the same rating as one that consistently plays Champions league football and finishes 4th.